Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

It always has been my major concern everytime I'm trying to acquire anything online. When shipping costs more than the actual product, especially when it comes from another nation, I occasionally stop buying. However, we can't really expect the vendor to pay for shipping.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that when it comes to online stores, delivery time and delivery period could play a very important role. If the product does not get delivered on time or if it gets misplaced, then the image of the company could suffer a lot.
Personally if I am interested to buy a particular product online , the most important thing I put into consideration is the delivery time I am expecting to get my products . If this is not favourable to me I have to quit and abort the order.

The issue, in my opinion, extends beyond the exorbitant rates that delivery services charge businesses. Additionally, it depends on how the goods are in when customers receive them. Some delivery services don't take good care of the packages, which leads to damage or subpar arrivals.

That's the reason why I don't want to order for something online, I prefer to go myself than to order it online just to avoid this kinds of situations, but sometimes it depends on the online store though.

Most of all online shopping business face the challenge of customers product delivery as not all States have branches to deliver. We customers some times get frustrated when we make an urgent oder and it didn't reach us on time and when it does,we will be charged delivery fee

One of the things that is really making online business not to go forward as a matter of delivery and I still have not seen any business that have really hacked it up till now.

I believe that as technology is beginning to come up we are going to find better ways that we can be able to communicate within ourselves and also to deliver packages more efficiently.

Most of all online shopping business face the challenge of customers product delivery as not all States have branches to deliver. We customers some times get frustrated when we make an urgent oder and it didn't reach us on time and when it does,we will be charged delivery fee
If you are managing a business just out it on mind that you are going to face challenges, they are inevitable we can't escape from them but we can take good advantage of them.

Whatever ways they are delivering the product to me is not what matters , but as long as they will be able to deliver the type of products I need that is just one of the reason I am always sceptical about buying most of the products online.

I heard about a delivery issue that my friend has back then , he ordered for a big plasma television online and has paid in full , but he was given a small plasma television instead of a big one .

Well I strongly believe that Most of the major issues of the online store is that some of them delivers fake products against what was ordered from their online store or at some points even the delivery personnel do change the parcel at some points to make more profits for themselves and still get away with their crime

It is not important to consider how much one charges for delivery. If what you are selling is cheaper and cannot be more expensive when you deliver too, it is knowing what it means to work on adding the delivery fee to your cost of production.

There is always a risk of losing your product when it comes to ordering online. This is why many big companies often enable customers to track their packages.

Whatever ways they are delivering the product to me is not what matters , but as long as they will be able to deliver the type of products I need that is just one of the reason I am always sceptical about buying most of the products online.
That's exactly the point, the problem that a lot of people face is this, that's why I don't really like to buy anything online this day's,I prefer to go to the store myself, some online store are not delivering products on time.

I think that's the reason why a lot of people don't want to buy things online because of this kinds of situations, for me I prefer to go to offline store to buy my thing's there.

Of course, the main problem with internet retailers' deliveries is their costs. There are some online stores that offer free delivery as well, but there are those that charge for delivery. There are also several internet retailers, particularly one that is based abroad. They deliver at exceptionally high rates. However, if you select a low shipping rate, you will receive your order much later.

They are not many business that can offer delivery service to customers for free. As a business owner, if offering delivery service to people, you'll pay for fuel and also the driver or bike rider that will deliver the goods. The question is can you alone take care of the fees attached to delivery service?

People has been raising many issues online concerning product deliveries , and thats why its advisable to keep tracking your product until it reaches your destination .

I think that's the reason why a lot of people don't want to buy things online because of this kinds of situations, for me I prefer to go to offline store to buy my thing's there.
That's a good idea,if you don't trust things like this online that means you really don't want to fall for scamming platforms, but online stores can be trusted just that we do face some challenges sometimes.

That's a good idea,if you don't trust things like this online that means you really don't want to fall for scamming platforms, but online stores can be trusted just that we do face some challenges sometimes.
You are right, I don't trust things online easily because of the scam that is going on,if you are not that careful you might also fall for scamming platforms, we have to be very careful.

Personally if I am interested to buy a particular product online , the most important thing I put into consideration is the delivery time I am expecting to get my products . If this is not favourable to me I have to quit and abort the order.

I am sure that you would also consider the price as well and some of other factors like discounts as well. Many people always want to buy imported products but the price of those products is just incredibly high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds