Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

A lot of people don't really understand what scammer's are capable of especially if you are newbie, you'll try anything within your power to see that you get what you want and you might ended up faliing for a scamming platform.

If you are a newbie online if you are not careful you'll lose a lot of money on platforms you don't know about, that's why you need to make investigation s before investing your money.
Newbies are the ones that get scammed easily online because they are looking for a quick way to earn money, as we all know there's no quick way of earning money.

Advertisement Placeholder
It might be possible that some companies might have a harder time delivering products to certain areas where the deliveryman may not be able to reach due to safety concerns.
I could understand such instances that they may not be able to deliver a product for security reasons to some location. But it should be stated for people to know and to avoid ordering of products to this location in the first place

I could understand such instances that they may not be able to deliver a product for security reasons to some location. But it should be stated for people to know and to avoid ordering of products to this location in the first place

Well, when such kind of thing happen, then I think that people usually rely on "pick your order" self-services. You may pick your order at any time when you pass by the store.

Newbies are the ones that get scammed easily online because they are looking for a quick way to earn money, as we all know there's no quick way of earning money.
That's true, most people that get scammed online are newbies that's because they are looking for a quick way to earn money which does not exist.

That's true, most people that get scammed online are newbies that's because they are looking for a quick way to earn money which does not exist.
That's true, the reason why they are scammed is because they don't make good research before Investing their money,a lot of people fall for this kinds of platforms.

Well, when such kind of thing happen, then I think that people usually rely on "pick your order" self-services. You may pick your order at any time when you pass by the store.
That may be another strategy but will only be favorable to people that are leaving closer to the store. People in long-distance that would have ordered for the products directly to their location will not have this opportunity.

That may be another strategy but will only be favorable to people that are leaving closer to the store. People in long-distance that would have ordered for the products directly to their location will not have this opportunity.
it is not even a viable strategy, as it kills the motive of running online delivery which is to get the goods and services to the house of the customers, i suggest partnering with a very trustworthy brand.

some company has thier rule to delivery free, but some charges for delivery too. But if we deliver free then costumers will stick to us but when we charges they will leave, so try to merge these charges into products price then may be there will be better situation.

That's true, the reason why they are scammed is because they don't make good research before Investing their money,a lot of people fall for this kinds of platforms.
You are right, if you take your time and make a good research I don't really think you can easily be scammed online, making good investigation us very important in everything you do.

it is not even a viable strategy, as it kills the motive of running online delivery which is to get the goods and services to the house of the customers, i suggest partnering with a very trustworthy brand.
Yea, but yet you can still help people who are living closer to the business environment. That's also very important. As long as they are satisfied with your product They Wil always have a way to get your product no matter the distances

Last edited:
You are right, if you take your time and make a good research I don't really think you can easily be scammed online, making good investigation us very important in everything you do.
Making research is very important especially if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms online, we have a lot of scammers online you have to be very careful.

Making research is very important especially if you don't want to fall for scamming platforms online, we have a lot of scammers online you have to be very careful.
We have lots of them, if you develop this attitude of making research I don't think you can fall for them, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.

We have lots of them, if you develop this attitude of making research I don't think you can fall for them, a lot of people have failed because they don't have the right mindset.
If you have that mindset of making research it's going to very much help, as I said we have a lot of people that are into scamming, especially in my country Nigeria.

If you have that mindset of making research it's going to very much help, as I said we have a lot of people that are into scamming, especially in my country Nigeria.
You have a point there,we have a lot of scammers online that are willing to scam people just to my living, I am also from Nigeria and I believe you know we have a lot of scam.

You have a point there,we have a lot of scammers online that are willing to scam people just to my living, I am also from Nigeria and I believe you know we have a lot of scam.
We have lots of them, I believe if you are from my country Nigeria you are going to see a lot of them, if you are not that careful you are going to fall for them easily.

We have lots of them, I believe if you are from my country Nigeria you are going to see a lot of them, if you are not that careful you are going to fall for them easily.
That's true, we have a lot of the allover, if you are not that serious type you are going t suffer in their hands, that's why you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing.

That's true, we have a lot of the allover, if you are not that serious type you are going t suffer in their hands, that's why you need to have the knowledge of what you are doing.
You have a good point there, having the knowledge of whatever you are doing is very important, a lot of people have failed because of this same reason, you need to be careful.

Depending on how the products are when buyers acquire them is how it works.
Some delivery services don't take good care of the packages, which results in damage or unsatisfactory arrivals.

they should fix that issue as soon as possible or they will keep on loosing potential customers to their competitors, they should get reliable and tested delivery agents so that customers can gain more trust in their business

Most times, the delivery charges of online stores is what puts me off from making a purchase from these stores. It's annoying that one might spend little in purchasing a product and spend so much on getting the product delivered to one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds