Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

For the online stores that deliver their products, the issue now is the expense on the delivery. When the store would charge the customer for the delivery then the customer may be turned off. Small online stores here are complaining that the delivery service providers like Grab Food charges a high delivery fee. They are the motorcycle delivery service that charges on a per kilometer trip. If you have an online store that sells merchandise what kind of delivery system do you use? Do you charge the customer for the delivery? Do you have a specific limit on the distance of the customer?
A good number of people rely on acquisition of items from online stores,this is because they trust the system.if I order a product an the outcome is repulsive it kills the system and invariably make it difficult to benefit both parties.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends, if the customer is located in my business vicinity, then it either the delivery will be free or a little token will be charge, any client that is far away from the business vicinity will have to pay more for delivery or no delivery service will be rendered

As you have pointed out, the issue of delivery of goods is really bad and I think its a matter of time for technology advancement to create an improvement in the industry. I just believe that if theses companies are to make these orders much more faster, they may run at a loss that is why we have same day delivery in some parts of the country.

For the online stores that deliver their products, the issue now is the expense on the delivery. When the store would charge the customer for the delivery then the customer may be turned off. Small online stores here are complaining that the delivery service providers like Grab Food charges a high delivery fee. They are the motorcycle delivery service that charges on a per kilometer trip. If you have an online store that sells merchandise what kind of delivery system do you use? Do you charge the customer for the delivery? Do you have a specific limit on the distance of the customer?
No..... That's not what i think in my opinion turns customers off.... What actually turns customers off is probably the high charges involved and most especially low quality product.

As a business owner that does delivery after sales,you normally charge customers some fees as this will cover the expenses for maintainance of the logistics bike.I own my logistics bike and i normally do my delivery, though minimal.

Asides the dear of being scammed and receiving a defective product , one of the things that draw back online commerce is the uncertainty behind deliveries especially that outrageous fees, poor customer care and taking long to deliver a product.

Online store is good for shopping because their price is low and affordable but the only problem is the delivery charge being leveled on the good that makes it hard for people not to buy goods online anymore.

well yeah, i can relate to what you are saying, i live in a big city and people delivering things here are facing lot of problems due to crowd in traffic and delays in payments

There are several issues facing online stores when it comes to delivering of goods bought. Some of them can be; traffic congestion, unscrupulous staffs and so many of them.

The delivery section have been a issue. But most times you could attach the delivery price to the amount of the product to the goods you are selling in that way it would be much beter

This is a particular industry that it will take a lot of time before it comes to what people want and I think its is something that we all should wait as new innovations are coming.

When you operates an online stores, you will need to have different delivery options for your customers. You can have several pick up centres in the city to reduce the travel time of your customers as door to door delivery might be too expensive for some customers to afford.

I think it's not only the high price that delivery companies charge businesses that's the problem. It is also the condition of the items when customers receive it, some delivery services don't take good care of the parcels and end up being damage or arrive in not a good condition.
This is one of the issues associated with some delivery agencies.he issue of delay is one of them,and most times in an attempt to do a very fast delivery and meet up with time,you might get a percel damaged in the process.

Delivery fee is a slight problem. But my major issue are late deliveries and also inability at times to deliver low quality different from the one you requested.

Unclear information on the product files · Poor Logistic and Long Delivery · Poor Searching Engine · Inflexible return policy · Quality of product . And even climate.

The delivery charges has become an issue, and a big turn off for most persons. Most cases, the products are actually very cheap but once the shipping fees has been add it becomes something else.

General I believe that the delivery industry is a very complex one because a lot of people will want to receive their packages on time and these companies don't want to run on a loss.

I must sau it's a quit different case in my country. Some online stores have their own delivery services and using third party delivery services don't cost that much over here.

Most of the major issues of the online store is that some of them delivers fake products against what was ordered from their online store or at some points even the delivery personnel do change the parcel at some points to make more profits for themselves and still get away with their crime
With what you are saying right now this is capable of changing my mind patronizing online stores but the thing is that I have been patronizing online stuff for quite a while now and there was no time that I got a fake product from them.

I do business that got me doing somethings with the errand guys, one feedback I normally receives is the feedback of delay in delivery but they lack to understand what was the reason.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds