Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

You are right, I don't trust things online easily because of the scam that is going on,if you are not that careful you might also fall for scamming platforms, we have to be very careful.
A lot of people online are looking for a quick way to earn money, that's why they ended up falling for scamming platforms, if you don't want to be among those kinds of people You need to change your settings.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any misstep in the delivery process results in unhappy customers and poor client retention. This study looks at which delivery problems are most frequently seen and how likely it is for them to happen when a customer frequently shops online.

A lot of people online are looking for a quick way to earn money, that's why they ended up falling for scamming platforms, if you don't want to be among those kinds of people You need to change your settings.
That's why we have a lot of scamming platforms, if you are having that mindset of getting rich quick online I promise you, you are going to fall for scamming platforms.

That's why we have a lot of scamming platforms, if you are having that mindset of getting rich quick online I promise you, you are going to fall for scamming platforms.
If you careful you might fall for scamming a scamming platforms online that's why you have to be to very careful with the things you do online.

I am sure that you would also consider the price as well and some of other factors like discounts as well. Many people always want to buy imported products but the price of those products is just incredibly high.
Yes , the price is what we must first consider, normally the price will always be there openly for everyone to see when you are ordering for a product but the delivery time is what I may not be certain of.

Any misstep in the delivery process results in unhappy customers and poor client retention. This study looks at which delivery problems are most frequently seen and how likely it is for them to happen when a customer frequently shops online.
That's true, I also believe if you have a online shop it will help you to reduce some of the obstacle, we do face a lot of them especially offline, that's why you need to have a online presence.

That's exactly the point, the problem that a lot of people face is this, that's why I don't really like to buy anything online this day's,I prefer to go to the store myself, some online store are not delivering products on time.
Yes but in most cases there are some certain products that can be ordered online and as such they are the type of product we may not need or gently and you are willing to wait until they deliver it whenever they desires.

Yes but in most cases there are some certain products that can be ordered online and as such they are the type of product we may not need or gently and you are willing to wait until they deliver it whenever they desires.
In a situation where you order for perishable goods such as food and fruits. More problem is faced with online stores if not delivered on time because it may be destroyed or damaged

Yes , the price is what we must first consider, normally the price will always be there openly for everyone to see when you are ordering for a product but the delivery time is what I may not be certain of.

Apart from price, many companies need to develop a systematic way of delivering the right kind of package or parcels at the right place. There are many people who get their parcels delivered at the wrong address all the time.

If you careful you might fall for scamming a scamming platforms online that's why you have to be to very careful with the things you do online.
You are right, but being careful is not enough you need to take action, we have a lot of scammers online and if you are not careful you might also be scammed online.

Ok I'm
In a situation where you order for perishable goods such as food and fruits. More problem is faced with online stores if not delivered on time because it may be destroyed or damaged
Well , I wouldn't want to order for a perishable goods or products on the internet because such product can't easily be delivered on time , I'll mostly go for electronic products that I tend not to need it urgently.

You are right, but being careful is not enough you need to take action, we have a lot of scammers online and if you are not careful you might also be scammed online.
A lot of people don't really understand what scammer's are capable of especially if you are newbie, you'll try anything within your power to see that you get what you want and you might ended up faliing for a scamming platform.

Apart from price, many companies need to develop a systematic way of delivering the right kind of package or parcels at the right place. There are many people who get their parcels delivered at the wrong address all the time.
I never knew this could ever happen because I'll state my location . So if this will even happen in the first place it is as a result of the fact that they have failed to pay a careful attention to the details I have listed concerning my location.

A lot of people don't really understand what scammer's are capable of especially if you are newbie, you'll try anything within your power to see that you get what you want and you might ended up faliing for a scamming platform.
That's true, research as shown us that 90 percent of people that are being scammed online are scammers, if you are new you are expected to have the proper knowledge.

That's true, research as shown us that 90 percent of people that are being scammed online are scammers, if you are new you are expected to have the proper knowledge.
That's true, if you don't want to fall for scammers you are expected to make a good investigation before you can join any platform, this will very much help you.

That's true, if you don't want to fall for scammers you are expected to make a good investigation before you can join any platform, this will very much help you.
That's just the fact, if you make good research you can easily differentiate between a scamming platform and a legitimate paying platforms, making research is very important.

That's just the fact, if you make good research you can easily differentiate between a scamming platform and a legitimate paying platforms, making research is very important.
You have a good point there, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely get the best of all, a lot of people are being scammed because they are very careless.

You have a good point there, if you know what you are doing you'll definitely get the best of all, a lot of people are being scammed because they are very careless.
Knowing what you are doing is very important, a lot of people have lose their money simply because they don't have idea on what they are doing, if you don't want to be like them then you need to act.

I never knew this could ever happen because I'll state my location . So if this will even happen in the first place it is as a result of the fact that they have failed to pay a careful attention to the details I have listed concerning my location.

It might be possible that some companies might have a harder time delivering products to certain areas where the deliveryman may not be able to reach due to safety concerns.

Knowing what you are doing is very important, a lot of people have lose their money simply because they don't have idea on what they are doing, if you don't want to be like them then you need to act.
If you are a newbie online if you are not careful you'll lose a lot of money on platforms you don't know about, that's why you need to make investigation s before investing your money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds