Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

Weak distribution and long shipments
When orders are shipped, one issue that constantly arises when shopping online is when the orders are delivered. While most e-commerce sites provide their clients with order tracking systems, they are not always accurate. When they are at work or outside somewhere, shippers also show up at the customer's house. There's no way to fix a fixed time slot for the distribution to occur.

Advertisement Placeholder
In general pick-up and delivery of goods, a set of routes has to be properly defined in order to satisfy the transportation requests. A set of the fleet is assigned at each route with a specific size of load to be transported. Each vehicle has a specific capacity, pre-defined origin, and destination. In General Pick-up and Delivery problems, various complicated problems arise such as pick-up and delivery requests from multiple origins to multiple destinations on the same route. Vehicle starting from the different start point and end point, requests need to be generated in real time.

In such case the delivery fees should be added along with the products ordered then tell the customers that delivery is free once you ordered the products and it will be ship down to the nearest post of office.

As for me the only delivery issues I think they have online stores are just of when you order things online and expecting it after 7days my dear brothers and sisters don't be worry your self because you can't get everything on that seven days but remain others and what they will tell you is to check online maybe you order for them or not but after you track them they going to give you either 3days or another 7days without calling or messages and that's really bad
[automerge]1612086304[/automerge]
As for me the only delivery issues I think they have online stores are just of when you order things online and expecting it after 7days my dear brothers and sisters don't be worry your self because you can't get everything on that seven days but remain others and what they will tell you is to check online maybe you order for them or not but after you track them they going to give you either 3days or another 7days without calling or messages and that's really bad

Once have I written a bill and I was explanatory. This bill was seen by some and condemned my style. They regard it has too elaborate. This is one of the reasons, while billing for the delivery, include your charges in the price if the commodity.

It always has been my main concern everytime I'm trying to purchase anything online. Sometimes I no longer buy because the shipping is more expensive than the actual product, especially when it came from other country. But we can't really expect the seller to shoulder the expense for shipping.

The major issue with online shopping is delivery. The cost of delivery I usually a problem and online sellers will have to do more to handle this issue. Every time I try to purchase something online the delivery fees scares me a lot.

Grocery shopping is a routine task; it is generated from need, and not desire, or luxury for that matter. We are not talking about planning a vacation or dining in a fancy, posh restaurant; we are talking about something that needs to be done on a routine basis. And yet, online penetration of grocery shopping lags far behind other sectors.

It is mostly location based. In some country, the GPS is not quite exact and this has lead to some many products not being able to reach the customer. In some cases, when the delivery agent went extra mile to locate the location, I might incur extra charge fee which most customers are reluctant to pay.

For the online stores that deliver their products, the issue now is the expense on the delivery. When the store would charge the customer for the delivery then the customer may be turned off. Small online stores here are complaining that the delivery service providers like Grab Food charges a high delivery fee. They are the motorcycle delivery service that charges on a per kilometer trip. If you have an online store that sells merchandise what kind of delivery system do you use? Do you charge the customer for the delivery? Do you have a specific limit on the distance of the customer?
Yes you are right sometimes we Face many problems about delivery. Someone to go I was ordered a shoe from China and it was arrived for 35 days so this is very long time and sometime we need things urgently so that we cannot order online.
[automerge]1612179993[/automerge]
For the online stores that deliver their products, the issue now is the expense on the delivery. When the store would charge the customer for the delivery then the customer may be turned off. Small online stores here are complaining that the delivery service providers like Grab Food charges a high delivery fee. They are the motorcycle delivery service that charges on a per kilometer trip. If you have an online store that sells merchandise what kind of delivery system do you use? Do you charge the customer for the delivery? Do you have a specific limit on the distance of the customer?
Yes you are right sometimes we Face many problems about delivery. Someone to go I was ordered a shoe from China and it was arrived for 35 days so this is very long time and sometime we need things urgently so that we cannot order online.

When it comes to delivery problems, I think there is no problem with the transaction fee, but if in other respects, maybe there is. I often see customer feedback on reviews after they order online is the safetiness of the product they bought upon handling, if it is boxed, sometimes they will receive that the box is creased, if the item breaks, sometimes there is a crack that when it comes to ordering. Mishandling of orders is one of the problems upon delivery.

Failure at any step of the delivery process leads to customer dissatisfaction and failure of customer retention. Most times the online stores charge a lot on cost on delivery I don't know why. Have you ever bought a product that the cost for delivery was higher than the product itself I ever did so annoying coupled with the fact that they don't deliver on time at all. Let's not go to the return issues.

The only disadvantage of buying product online is the high cost of delivery services especially in countries where transportation is expensive. But you can't still compare the cost of delivery services with the comfort of buying the products at home.

There are some problems regarding the online store and some of the major issues of the online store is that some of them delivers fake products against what was ordered while buying their prodcuts.

The delivery charge for products by many online stores is becoming a big turnoff for many buyers. Few days ago my power-bank started acting up, and there's no steady power supply in my area so I decided to buy a new one online. I saw a good one in an online store I visited, the price was good so I decided to place an order, and was surprised to see that the delivery fee is almost times two of the cost of the product. I just went across my street and buy from the store there.

Many delivery companies make late deliveries because they do not value delivery.
Which is why I often have problems, especially if I ever order something to eat, it reaches the point when I lose my appetite.

1/4 of shoppers told us that at least one of their items didn't get delivered at all. When I got home from work I had a look at the delivery slip, which said that the items had been left over our back garden fence. Went to the back garden and lo and behold they weren't there. Seemingly they'd been stolen.

Failure at any step of the delivery process leads to customer dissatisfaction and failure of customer retention. Most times the online stores charge a lot on cost on delivery I don't know why. Have you ever bought a product that the cost for delivery was higher than the product itself I ever did so annoying coupled with the fact that they don't deliver on time at all. Let's not go to the return issues.
Yes, you are right. Companies lose the trust of their customers by not delivering on time.
If something does not arrive on time, the customer will never order again۔
That's why companies need to focus on delivery so that more and more customers come to it.

When ever I buy something online from store or anywhere if the thing is only one but the charges are high than items so before few months I was shopping online but now just because of the high charges I stopped shopping online .
I visited myself to store or market to buy the things myself and then it is easy for me to buy without delivery charges.

Online stores have a lot of issues and I think they should improve on their delivery issues too, this could turn many customers off. The best thing I think they can do is to use reputable delivery companies to handle their deliveries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds