Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Delivery issues of online stores

Delivery has always been the main challenge most online stores are experiencing. I once purchased a shoe online paid for home delivery with my home address well written on their website. On the delivery day, the delivery guy refused to bring it down to my house claiming safety issues. He waited for to come and pick it at a particular place which is a bit far to my home address, I had to cancel the whole arrangements.

Advertisement Placeholder
The major challenges on online delivery is the high tariff, after buying from an online store on a high price, you would now have to pay for delivery as well. I know going to the market is stressful and all, plus you would have to pay for your transportation but the reason why we order stuff online is to make it less stressful for us but when the price of delivery is high what are we supposed to do.

Yes this is the main issue of every company who dilivers, some company has thier rule to delivery free, but some charges for delivery too. I'm trying to purchase anything online. Sometimes I no longer buy because the shipping is more expensive than the actual product, especially when it came from other country.

Yes it is true most companies are faced with this challenge I mean most online company are faced with the challenge on their delivery . U don't think delivery should be free, and if it's merge into the product charge it could mean over charge for some set of people
Yep, but some companies offer like no delivery charges, so they dilivered free but some weaker or smaller companies can not do it do so they should merg the price of delivery into actual then both costumer and company will feel better. Thansk for respond

We get to pay for the shipping services, and this makes the products expensive at times.
It also takes a bit longer time for the items to get delivered to the customers, i have also heard complaints about the difference in what you order and what you get.
[automerge]1612036632[/automerge]
We get to pay for the shipping services, and this makes the products expensive at times.
It also takes a bit longer time for the items to get delivered to the customers, i have also heard complaints about the difference in what you order and what you get.

somewhat extraordinary here in my own country. The issue with most conveyance administration organization is that they are not generally up to the time. what is a give you a specific days to convey the item you ought to at any rate have two additional days to 8 it. Something very similar goes for the outsourcing organizations, they will show an intriguing item picture I wager when you request for it you will get something very not quite the same as the one you see on the web.

Delivery issues are made worse for customers by the sheer amount of time wasted, either waiting in for parcels that don’t arrive, or waiting in call queues when trying to chase up deliveries. What do consumers want from delivery? Clear, accurate tracking online. This can save a lot of wasted time, and reduce pressure on call centres. Informative, proactive communication (text, phone or email updates) included.
[automerge]1612037123[/automerge]
Delivery issues are made worse for customers by the sheer amount of time wasted, either waiting in for parcels that don’t arrive, or waiting in call queues when trying to chase up deliveries. What do consumers want from delivery? Clear, accurate tracking online. This can save a lot of wasted time, and reduce pressure on call centres. Informative, proactive communication (text, phone or email updates) included.

Delivery fee is a problem that can be resolved be adding the price to the cost of the product. Most online stores charge a delivery fee though most delivery fee are scrapped when the delivery location is very close.

It is not about how much one charges for delivery as well. It is understanding what it means to work on adding the delivery fee to your cost of production, if what you are selling is cheaper and cannot be more expensive when you deliver too.
Yeah the price of fees depeds on the amount of the item which is ordered by the customer . As we have seen that if we order a phone or something , they cut of the delivery fees . Similarly if we reverse the situation then the have pay the fee.

I think it's not only the high price that delivery companies charge businesses that's the problem. It is also the condition of the items when customers receive it, some delivery services don't take good care of the parcels and end up being damage or arrive in not a good condition.
Yes! and that why most buyer would prefer to pay on delivery.

I think it's not only the high price that delivery companies charge businesses that's the problem. It is also the condition of the items when customers receive it, some delivery services don't take good care of the parcels and end up being damage or arrive in not a good condition.
Very true @Mave24. Most perishable goods aren't properly cared for when in transit. And as such, the quality the product has been diminished and consumers most time put the blame solely on the producer.

The delivery issue of online store is the price they place on the goods to be delivered ..some delivery price can buy the product you ordered for and apart from the delivery issue...the goods inside the pack might not be what you ordered for

Yeah the price of fees depeds on the amount of the item which is ordered by the customer . As we have seen that if we order a phone or something , they cut of the delivery fees . Similarly if we reverse the situation then the have pay the fee.

It is always advisable to order for goods that are quite expensive or of higher value online instead of the other way round. There is no justification to buy simple items online when you get to pay huge sums as delivery fee.

Some of the delivery issue online store faces are Poor logistics and long delivery times. Another major challenge faced by shoppers while shopping online is logistics. Which can discourage online shoppers.

The are many delivery issues of online stores one of these are the defective item. And also one of the delivery issues of obline stores are packaging customer does not like the packaging because this will cause damage the package.

For the online stores that deliver their products, the issue now is the expense on the delivery. When the store would charge the customer for the delivery then the customer may be turned off. Small online stores here are complaining that the delivery service providers like Grab Food charges a high delivery fee. They are the motorcycle delivery service that charges on a per kilometer trip. If you have an online store that sells merchandise what kind of delivery system do you use? Do you charge the customer for the delivery? Do you have a specific limit on the distance of the customer?
In our country, the 2 well-known stores do not encounter the very high delivery fee, it is reasonable every time I order goods or items, the delivery fee is just correct. Also, before I buy, I first look for free shipping vouchers to save somehow 😅

My cousin has an online shop where she sells clothes and fascinators... She also do home delivery but she is doing it for free so to say... Unknowingly to the people that she actually collect the fee but wait till she gets enough order from people of the same area then she take it there once.

Deficient checkout processes are often singled out as the main cause, but many other problems faced by e-commerce consumers could be behind it. Slow load times, poor return policies, lack of customer warranties or absurd requirements are among the problems that make online shopping difficult.

As for me the only delivery issues I think they have online stores are just of when you order things online and expecting it after 7days my dear brothers and sisters don't be worry your self because you can't get everything on that seven days but remain others and what they will tell you is to check online maybe you order for them or not but after you track them they going to give you either 3days or another 7days without calling or messages and that's really bad
[automerge]1612083376[/automerge]
As for me the only delivery issues I think they have online stores are just of when you order things online and expecting it after 7days my dear brothers and sisters don't be worry your self because you can't get everything on that seven days but remain others and what they will tell you is to check online maybe you order for them or not but after you track them they going to give you either 3days or another 7days without calling or messages and that's really bad

there are lot of delivery issues of online stores many online stores do not do their work honestly at the time of deal they show different product but at the time of delivery the is quite different they charge high for best quality product but at the time of delivery the products are changed most of the stores do not accept the claim.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds