Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cyn's AMA

Have you ever gone for a solo trip?
Never. I'm too paranoid and would get scared super fast. Even know when I'm walking around town I check over my shoulder if no one's following me. XD
I wish I was brave enough to do things solo. I just don't see the fun in it. Like something as simple as going to the movies, why would I go alone? I know I can but I just don't want to.

What's one thing in life that you never can't live without
Uhm... Realistically, food. Pasta is life. Everything else you just learn to live without I guess... I'm trying to think of something. 😅

Never. I'm too paranoid and would get scared super fast. Even know when I'm walking around town I check over my shoulder if no one's following me. XD
I wish I was brave enough to do things solo. I just don't see the fun in it. Like something as simple as going to the movies, why would I go alone? I know I can but I just don't want to.
Hehe I understand. You know I've gone to movies alone a lot of times. Because technically if you see, I was not alone in the theater. 😅 Likewise I do a lot of things alone which people usually won't.

Any country you are planning to go on a trip to in the near future?

what made you become who you are today
My parents raised me, in what I think is a good way of raising people. That and big events that happened in my life and how I dealt with them. Also the friends I surround myself with. Some take me out of my comfort zone which is stressing but 99% of the time it's a blessing.

Hehe I understand. You know I've gone to movies alone a lot of times. Because technically if you see, I was not alone in the theater. 😅 Likewise I do a lot of things alone which people usually won't.

Any country you are planning to go on a trip to in the near future?
I've not gone to a movie by myself yet. In fact I was scrolling through the movies they're showing in theatres right now with full intent on going but there's nothing that really interests me. I do eat out by myself. I don't care and most people really don't care.

If you could take just one thing with you to a deserted island, what would you choose?
A friend. Company would be so helpful. No matter the future lol.

What's a good hard math question that you had to as kor answer?
To be honest, I never had hard math in school. The hardest it went was x =?
And I never understood any of it, flunked that class and went to study something different where math wasn't required. 😅

Have you missed me :3

Okay serious question. What was your favourite ZB forum and why?

Have you missed me :3

Okay serious question. What was your favourite ZB forum and why?
You bet I missed you. However, your insta keeps me somewhat up to date. 🥰

In all honesty, the only forums I can remember are, in no particular order:
Revision Reviews (because that's where it all started for me, and not the recent RR, the very first one)
Gforce
Atrium

And all those were my favorite. I remember others but can't remember the names... It's been too long. 😅

Edit: just read your intro post and you mentioned outline and juiced, I forgot about juiced but outline was one I remembered but forgot the name of... XD

Last edited:
Ah yes I'm glad you still see all the crazy adventures I get up to :p

Oh wow, completely forgot about Gforce! I don't think I was ever on the OG RR. Only the newer one. Wasn't it run by Lewis? Memories 🥺

Do you have many indoor plants in your house/apartment? Do you ever forget to water them like I definitely do xD

Ah yes I'm glad you still see all the crazy adventures I get up to :p

Oh wow, completely forgot about Gforce! I don't think I was ever on the OG RR. Only the newer one. Wasn't it run by Lewis? Memories 🥺

Do you have many indoor plants in your house/apartment? Do you ever forget to water them like I definitely do xD
You've always traveled to places I dream of going to so I was really happy to see your recent Canada trip. 😁

Gforce was a big part of my life and it was for a few others too. Lighty (Jackie) and Cody, Maddie and Raxby... Don't think either of those are still together though... As well as Stacha's wedding I was almost going to where Lighty and Cody were actually at. It was an online family like never before. At least that's how I remember it.
OG RR was founded by Cedric, the latest was also run by Cedric but obviously some others too but idk who. And wow I haven't heard the name Lewis in forever!

Hahaha I kill more houseplants than I can keep. I do have 2 plants who are thriving and have been alive 2+ years! I have a pancake type plant who's also doing well but the ones I kill the easiest are succulents goddamn it. I also revived a plant which I'm very proud of! I forgot giving them water so now Sundays are water the plants days. 😆

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor