Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cyn's AMA

gotta be a good TV then, is it big with all tech that you need Xd
It's a Philips ambilight tv, 49 inch. It's a tad small for the situation I'm in but I was humble when I bought it. It's now selling at 1099 euros but 5 years ago it was more than that. My phones have never cost that much, in fact, the one I use now is the most expensive one I ever owned but still below 800 euros.
How long have you been playing volleyball?
Ooof, since I was 6 years old but I had a 4 year pause due to graduating and adjusting to work life. Soooo that's 20 years give or take.
apple or pears
Apples. There's something about the texture of pears that I dislike. Unless if they're really fresh.

Are you good at clicking photos?
I don't know what you mean...

If you were to be called up to go to war and you want to support your country and family would you go?
Heck no. My fight or flight response is freeze so I wouldn't be much of an asset to the team really... 😅

What’s new in your world atm? Anything exciting :love:
Sadly, nothing exciting. 😅 But maybe since we last were in touch I guess I did buy my own house but that's it... I wish I had more exciting news!

If you had a dream and wish that dream came true, what dream would it be
I don't quite know. Good question. Being in the situation I'm in right now, magically having a lot of money would be a dream. It sounds so shallow but life would be much easier. Other than that, I don't have (big) dreams really.

I meant do you have good photography skills?
Oooohhh... Well no. I like taking pictures but purely for my own collection. I don't edit them except maybe some color enhancements and such. I also don't have any professional equipment other than my phone. :)

Either, as long as it's sugar free. For myself though, I buy Pepsi because it's cheaper.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest