Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cyn's AMA

Who do you wish you could reconnect with?
Hmmmm not many people come to mind but I've been trying to find an old friend from when I was in school... I sent her a message on Facebook and Instagram but she's completely off social media, or at least the profiles I have. We had a good connection despite our age difference and we had really good and deep conversations and I miss that. I'd like to know how she's doing in life.

Did you ever get into a physical fight in your adulthood?
I did but not a fist fight or anything. Pushing and pulling and a slap in the face kind of situation. In school. My best friend and someone else were fighting and I tried to keep them apart but yeah. 😅
Have you played tapped out yet? :p
I did! But honestly I forgot what the purpose of the game was and I ended up deleting it again lol. 😅

Hmmmm not many people come to mind but I've been trying to find an old friend from when I was in school... I sent her a message on Facebook and Instagram but she's completely off social media, or at least the profiles I have. We had a good connection despite our age difference and we had really good and deep conversations and I miss that. I'd like to know how she's doing in life.
I guess if you know her email id, you can use it to search her profile on fb. Also, if you search her name with the "friend of friends" filter, her profile might appear. You can try and see if you are getting any other profile apart from the one you have. 😊

What social media apps are you actively using currently? Each for what purpose?

I guess if you know her email id, you can use it to search her profile on fb. Also, if you search her name with the "friend of friends" filter, her profile might appear. You can try and see if you are getting any other profile apart from the one you have. 😊

What social media apps are you actively using currently? Each for what purpose?
Yeah I've found other profiles and friend requested but nothing came of it. She's off grid. 😅

I use Facebook and Instagram. Both mainly for photo storage. 😂 And to keep in touch with friends I don't see/hear much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest