Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Cyn's AMA

I'm some sort of taxi driver but only for hospitals / doctor offices. I pick people up at their homes and take them to their appointments and such.

If money was never a problem, what kind of car would you like to buy?
I would still keep it quite simple. I've always been an Audi fan but due to financial situations I can't afford one. I've had my eyes on the A3 series for a looong time but if money was no problem, I would want to buy the Audi RS6 Avant. :love:

What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn't smell particularly good?

What is it that you keep wanting to smell despite the fact that it doesn't smell particularly good?
What a specific question... I guess the smell of petrol because at times I say it stinks but like 5 seconds later I'm like, this does smell nice... And at the same time smelling too much/long petrol gives me a headache. 😅 So driving behind an old timer is nice until it's not. 😆

What a specific question... I guess the smell of petrol because at times I say it stinks but like 5 seconds later I'm like, this does smell nice... And at the same time smelling too much/long petrol gives me a headache. 😅 So driving behind an old timer is nice until it's not. 😆
LOL! omg i am totally the same i thought i was weird... haha

@Reverie

Oh heck that's difficult...

In no specific order except most recent to oldest trip: Scotland, USA, Santorini (Greece)

Scotland because it was just so amazing, that country is one of the prettiest I've seen and the Scots are the nicest people ever. Would go back without a doubt!

USA, specifically we went to New York city, Philadelphia, Washington DC and multiple places in Florida such as Orlando (duh), Cocoa Beach, Sarasota, Naples, Fort Myers, the everglades, Islamorada, Key West and Miami. This was just a dream holiday because of all the different impressions. New York city was impressive with its skyscrapers, the 9/11 memorial site and museum. The city was so vibrant, we're not used to it. Philly was cool, but prolly the least of every place we went. Washington with the white house and capitol and everything in between was very memorable. Spent a whole day just taking in everything. And Florida was a more relaxed way of traveling, rented a car and cruised from town to town with a few visits here and there. Was very lovely and pretty and yeah, would go back 100%.

And Santorini is just mesmerizing. Could watch the sunsets there everyday and be amazed by it every single time over and over again. It's a popular honeymoon location and I definitely understand why. Also saw 5 weddings when we were there. XD

So yeah, hard to choose!

I want to go to Scotland so bad - so I'm glad you also enjoyed it! I want to go there for an anniversary trip eventually!

I'm glad you liked the US too - definitely got to see many different places on your trip!

What is a trip you want to take eventually that you haven't gone on yet?

I want to go to Scotland so bad - so I'm glad you also enjoyed it! I want to go there for an anniversary trip eventually!

I'm glad you liked the US too - definitely got to see many different places on your trip!

What is a trip you want to take eventually that you haven't gone on yet?
Definitely recommend! We did a quick exploration type of holiday in which we never stayed more than 2 nights in the same town. So now we know where we would want to spend more time and that's Isle of Skye, for sure! Spent 1 full day there and managed to see a LOT of the must see places but there's still like 90% to explore there. 😅

Yes well, it's not like we are able to go to the US every year because it can be quite expensive if you don't want to stay in hostels and such.. So when we went we said we'd go for as long as possible within our budget and we went a full 3 weeks. It flew by!

I would LOVE to go to Iceland in a 4x4 truck with a tent on the roof, it is my next dream holiday. And I'm able to do it, just need to find someone who wants to join lmao. I prefer to share my travels with someone instead of doing them solo. Also I'd be too scared and paranoid.

I would love that kind of trip! I mainly want to go see all the sights from Outlander - but I know there is so much in those towns and along the way to see! It would be a dream. Based on a suggestion it would be a 12 day tour type thing to see everything I want to see probably - but I know there's so much more!

It is super expensive here in the US so that was smart, hit all the big places you could was a smart idea! Is there anywhere else in the US you would like to go?

Ohhh that sounds like a fun trip! I wouldn't want to do my travels solo either D: So much can happen - I'm definitely a person who thinks of the worst lol.

I would love that kind of trip! I mainly want to go see all the sights from Outlander - but I know there is so much in those towns and along the way to see! It would be a dream. Based on a suggestion it would be a 12 day tour type thing to see everything I want to see probably - but I know there's so much more!

It is super expensive here in the US so that was smart, hit all the big places you could was a smart idea! Is there anywhere else in the US you would like to go?

Ohhh that sounds like a fun trip! I wouldn't want to do my travels solo either D: So much can happen - I'm definitely a person who thinks of the worst lol.
We visited a castle where they shot a lot of scenes for Outlander, it was magical. We spent 16 days in Scotland and saw a LOT of places and things but you're right, there's just so much. But if there's ever an opportunity, never doubt. Scotland is a great idea.

Oh I definitely want to do a roadtrip on the west coast but that'll be even more expensive because I want to see a lot of the National parks there! I'd ignore Las Vegas though. Maybe just drive through to see what the strip is like but it doesn't interest me at all to spend a night there. It's in the back of my mind all the time and I will go there one day. Just gotta save up enough money. And again, find someone to accompany me lmao!

I'm also a worst-case scenario girl. And knowing 90% of the time it doesn't go bad at all, just can't help but to think it will.

We visited a castle where they shot a lot of scenes for Outlander, it was magical. We spent 16 days in Scotland and saw a LOT of places and things but you're right, there's just so much. But if there's ever an opportunity, never doubt. Scotland is a great idea.

Oh I definitely want to do a roadtrip on the west coast but that'll be even more expensive because I want to see a lot of the National parks there! I'd ignore Las Vegas though. Maybe just drive through to see what the strip is like but it doesn't interest me at all to spend a night there. It's in the back of my mind all the time and I will go there one day. Just gotta save up enough money. And again, find someone to accompany me lmao!

I'm also a worst-case scenario girl. And knowing 90% of the time it doesn't go bad at all, just can't help but to think it will.
It sounds magical <3 I can't imagine there ever being enough time. It seems so beautiful!

National parks would be incredible! I would love to go west myself! :p I haven't been west of Texas yet - but the redwood national state park would be incredible to see. I would love to see the huge trees they have! I want to go to Vegas to say I did it - I would only stay a night probably though :p

Worst-case scenario saves us though I think :p We are prepared for anything typically!

It sounds magical <3 I can't imagine there ever being enough time. It seems so beautiful!

National parks would be incredible! I would love to go west myself! :p I haven't been west of Texas yet - but the redwood national state park would be incredible to see. I would love to see the huge trees they have! I want to go to Vegas to say I did it - I would only stay a night probably though :p

Worst-case scenario saves us though I think :p We are prepared for anything typically!
There's never enough time, sadly! I can get longer times off work due to overtime but travelling for longer periods is quite expensive yet it's my preferred way of traveling. I'm going to Valencia in October for 5 days which is a city trip and it's going to be weird to not have a car and to not go from one place to another but there's plenty to see in Valencia we'll have our days packed with activities. Even planning to go for a run or two while I'm there. :)

There are so many national parks there, it's hard to choose because all of them would be too much, time and money wise... Mount rainier and north cascades in Washington, redwood as you mentioned, Yosemite, pinnacle, sequoia, death valley, grand canyon, zion,... Bet they're all unique and gorgeous but impossible to do them all.

That is true, but it makes life a little more complicated than need be most times. XD but trust on me to have scouted exits and toilets 5 seconds after entering a room. XD

We definitely need to know all exits and toilets xD I'm glad we're not alone in that - and it's good to have a friend who can also do that :p

If you could either go on an all paid vacation to the states or an all paid trip on a cruise-trip which would you prefer?

We definitely need to know all exits and toilets xD I'm glad we're not alone in that - and it's good to have a friend who can also do that :p

If you could either go on an all paid vacation to the states or an all paid trip on a cruise-trip which would you prefer?
Ooooh... Depends where in the states and where the cruise is going but I've always imagined I'd get bored on a cruise because they don't have the type of entertainment I usually want on vacation... I don't swim, don't lounge around the pool, don't want to socialize with masses of strangers, etc. I want to explore, be outdoors, visit musea, soak in the scenery/vibe of a village/city...

So probably an all paid vacation to the states. XD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest