Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, I will definitely quit a job to focus on my business in as much it is profitable and paying steadily, business will serve you till the end of time but you can be fired at your workplace at anytime

Advertisement Placeholder
I can quit my job to focus on my business, because that job is as well someone’s business,there is nothing as good as working for your self,it gives peace of mind, it’s just like owning your own world.

One can quit his job and focus fully on his business on if the business is strong enough to stand on It's feet.if you quit before that time I think that will be a disaster for that business because when you start taking from the profit it will affect the business and it may lead to the death of that business.

It is very possible to quit your job to focus on your business especially if the job pays more. I know there are some jobs that has no security, so one may want to leave it. But me I still prefer multiple streams of income no matter what. That is my take.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

Yes of course, I could quit my job for my business, because it's better to build my own empire and make fotunes for my children than work for someone all my life and helping them build their dream world, so I can actually quit a job to focus on my business

What to do when one is making so much money from a business, even more than his regular job is solely up to the individual. People react differently to this kind of situation. As for me, I will gladly resign from my job and face the business squarely. It will also help me not to overwork myself since I am already making so much money.
Yes, you are right. I think that it's a Best thing to resign from job and face the business that is giving more money so that you will have time to dedicate for it and you will also give more attention to it in which to generate more income and be a own boss without be under control of any body again.

it all burns down to how much you are making from the so called job and how much you are very sure to be making from the business you are going into. While it is advisable not to dispose the one you're having without a sure one, care must be taken so as not to lose from both sides.

To quit your job and focus on your business is a good idea but i was said having multiple stream of income is good but personally i will not quit my job and focus on business rather i will continue with my job while i am building my business and quit my job only when i know that my business is well grounded and sure it will cater all my need

For me I will say that I can quiet the job and face business. But it depends on the type of that job. Or either that the income I get from their is not enough to me and up keeping of human life. But for business you will make it as far as you determined

considerably, if the business cannot be managed along side the job, it is best to weigh the two means of income, in terms of total income generated per week/month, and most of all, being stress free. But if the two means could co-function in a person's life, and if the risk and stress is not much, a go ahead is recommended, so, if any one of it falls for a period, the other will replace.

Quitting my job to focus on my personal business is what I look forward to on a daily basis because we can't continue to serve other people at the expanse of our own retirement, one needs to plan the retirement thing before the time finally comes, I will be so glad to leave my job to start my personal business. And prepare for my retirement.

As for me it depends on how my business glows and the income i get from it.If after estimation my salary is greater than my business income i will not quit my job and again i can come back to my business after getting some money from my job so as to increase my business

No one will work as a servent forever, that is why its considerate in our path to save, invest and run a small setup while we are still working. See for instance the pandemic that cost alot of people their jobs, if only they had additional source of income to fall back to. Its wise to always plan ahead to be your own boss.

I would like to discuss this topic using a personal experience. I have actually resigned to focus on personal development. I realized my office as just trying to take 90%of my time, brain and resources. Ever since I left, my life has been better and I have achieved quite a lot to earn me twice of my salary and lots more.

I can quit my job to focus on my business if my business takes care of my bills better than my job. I had quit my job to focus on my business some years back when I real realised that the monthly reward is peanuts to what my business offer and my job doesn't promise a career progress so I couldn't continue it.

Yes I can quit my job and focus on my business ,if I should employ someone to monitor my business , the person may not be straight forward and might be doing the business any how you know that the way you will monitor your business will be different from other

If the business requires a large amount of concentration and paying me well, i would definitely resume to my business full time, i would sack my boss immediately and face the future of my business, this would enable me put in all the experiences i have had in my previous job into my business for better growth, also, one would able to fully monitor the business and understand the growth and its issues.

That depends on the kind of business your doing. You can work and do business at the same time is not possible except the business is the one that does not require your presence. But if it does, you have to select which one to work for.

Your business is your business, you are the owner, you make the profit, you may have workers, you pay them, you are the boss, you are your own boss. But when you have a job you've got a boss who tells you what to do and you are being paid salary. I would probably quit my job in order to maintain
my business.

This is the real point I also want to bring out of that question. Well, I just have an addendum to this nice post. I will consider every reason that support me quitting my job for my personal business. I rule in my business not being rule over.
I can quit my job for business if it the paycheck is enough for on a short term and can still grow on a long term I will definitely quit it by so doing you have become your own boss and then be an employer of labour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds