Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To do just that, there is no "right" moment, and it depends on the company you are beginning. You do not have to give up your job to get the firm.

Advertisement Placeholder
If income is not a priority well, go focus on
yourself. But if an income is a priority you really
need to find a way to offset your living
expenses. You could save up a lot of money and
just live off of that until you decide to go back
to work. Most people either need to work to
sustain a particular lifestyle nor have an
extensive rainyday fund, so if you’re not most
people and can afford to quit and focus on
yourself, why not?

I think of it's a new business which still require fundings and has not gotten too much customers that need attention the business owner can continue working and use his or her savings to fund the business. But if its the other way round that the business needs focus and attention he can quit.
To do just that, there is no "right" moment, and it depends on the company you are beginning. You do not have to give up your job to get the firm.

I can always quit my job for my personal business because business is more good than working under somebody. Self employment is the best thing that can happen to man as you will have your time under control and work with your target.

There is no best Auto company, there is no best Insurance company, it all depends. It all depends there is no best, there's no one way to compete The biggest mistake in strategy is to think that there's only one way to compete, in every industry there are different ways to compete depending on ... What customer and customer needs you're actually trying to meet

Most definitely, for me its a no brainer I mean we are talking about something I make more money from. The purpose of me working or hustling in the first place is to get good income. Hence if a side business is paying me more than a job I am doing then its that business for me. Another advantage is that the business will be on my own terms not like a job am doing on another's terms.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
Sure, I can quit my job anytime from now and focus on my business. I've tried to get things done on my business now and make it the only source of my income. Although, from the little I generated from my business, I believe it's capable of standing in gap of every others as my main source of income, and I will not regret that.

I can only leave my job for business if the business can give me more income than my job, but the whole thing is based on the nature of the business, if the business cannot give me more income I can rather employ somebody to monitor it for me.

Why not? If the business need my utmost attention, then l will quietly resign and give my business all my best. However, if the business do not really need my full attention, then l will continue with my job, which is way better because l still got to earn from both side and l will easily make customers out of my colleagues at work.

It depends on the nature job, and it also depends on the nature business you want to venture into. However, one has to think things through before you embark on such a decision. If your job is very good, you can still maintain your Job and manage your business alongside your job.

Hmmm.. What a tough question, quitting my job for my business,, Uhmm it's depends though, cause I can only quit my job only if it's too stressful or am facing some difficulties in it or if my business needs my attention so badly...

Yes when the time comes but for now I'm still working on it. I go to work while thinking of the business i will run later in the future. There are also other business ideas sprouting in my brain. Lack of funds is my major inhibiting factor but very soon I'll get there

If the business is fetching you enough money why not? It's better running your own Enterprise than working for someone else so why not channel the energy into your own personal establishment? That way your business will be well managed.

Don't be too quick, however, to abandon your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. After all, quitting a job to pursue business is risky, especially without having a safety net in place. In fact, the majority of people who decide to start an online business will fail within the first year. So don't quit your job for a business.

Instead, the correct answer to “Should I become an entrepreneur?” is two-fold: Go ahead and start your business. But don't quit your day job. ... But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business, while being fully employed, are substantial.

Actually, it depends on the kind of job you do and the kind of business you are venturing into.venturing into business is very good in the sense that you have no boss. You actually make the decisions yourself, you're actually the decision maker of the business and the profit is great.

Yes I can quite my job, if my business is earning me three times what its been pay in my place of work. More so I think there is no point staying under another person ones your business is doing well so you can get time to manage your business well.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

I can quit my job to focus on my own personal business,if my business is doing very well and there is high probability that it will even do better in future.
Then I have to face the business totally and put in my best to make it grow.

Though I think ots not a good idea to quiet your job as if you are getting paid higher for your services from job then you may start a side business like online business Investment or forex trading. If you are good to handle multiple tasks then you may not resign your job

Well Individual perspective about life differs from each other. Our managing ability differs. So we cannot say everyone can quit their jobs to focus on their business.
Besides, your business is certainly your job. So I would not mind if you can explain what you mean by business over job.
What ever ones hands found to do, that brings income to you is your job or your business. But should in case you are coming from the perspective of working under someone as a job, while your business as self-employed, then it is advisable to quit your job. Personally, i will quit and face my business. I hate having a boss to push me around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds