Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends if my business is giving me enough profit to quit my job or atleast as much profit as my job's monthly income then I can think about quitting my job to focus on my business but if not getting much profit from it then I should keep working both sides.

Advertisement Placeholder
I quitted my job some years back and I'm not regretting it and I don't think I would ever have cause to regret for taking the decision I took to quit whatsoever. I now have my own business I run and it's been bliss all through.
You are very lucky most people don't have the same sweet experience as yours, i know so many that quit there job to focis focus on business and at the end of the day the business and they have nothing left to fall back on.

if business is so good in prospect and can bring as much money as job salary included then i think quitting job is not a loss. but before that make offer to all colleagues to become your customer ha ha nice hack.

What to do when one is making so much money from a business, even more than his regular job is solely up to the individual. People react differently to this kind of situation. As for me, I will gladly resign from my job and face the business squarely. It will also help me not to overwork myself since I am already making so much money.
NO I cannot leave my job to proffer my buisness because buisness is very complicated and tough work you should give times to buisness as compared to job but if you have a good chance to manage a business perfectly and you have a good experience about it you shoUlf quite to leave job

You are in a great situation, I think. Since your side business already makes money, you probably wouldn't be completely insane to quit your job. The other answers are really good, so I will try to take a slightly different perspective. Other than the obvious risks (like competition, market changes, etc.

I think people who don't trust me in their answers tend to be more business oriented. People who promote business instead of job jobs think that they are more important than jobs.Ogi tends to leave the job and go into business
[automerge]1612945025[/automerge]
I think people who don't trust me in their answers tend to be more business oriented. People who promote business instead of job jobs think that they are more important than jobs.Ogi tends to leave the job and go into business

It is important to bear in mind that things like this are easier said than done. One needs to consider a whole lots of factors before arriving at a final decision. Can the business stand the test of time, would you be able to fund the business and other needs from just the profit you make in the business?
Of course I can but it depends. I can't leave a job I earn about 350 to 500 thousand for a business I'm yet to get customers and clients who'll patronize me. On the other hand having one's business is a very good idea since it gives one time to look at other things and the same time helps plan one's future and empire. Especially since you can't keep working for other people.

If i am a government job holder than i will continue ny job and i will never quit it for business. But if i have private job and it does not give me a lot that my business can. So i will skip it and will join my business. If i could do both at a time the i will

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
My monthly salary from my job is about $400 and I can only skip my job if I will get about $1,000 in a month from my business otherwise my job is best for me because after retirement I will go to you tomorrow in the form of pension.

If you are able to manage work and business at the same time, I suggest you do not quit your job first. When you see that you can manage and earn a stable income, you can probably give up to reduce your stress as well.

It's a good thing to have to have your personal business, and it will be nice to a have job and have another business, but if what it takes is to quit you job to concentrate on your own business I think I will do that if the business is going to pay well that the job. Job doesn't last forever because there is going to a time you will retire and it's a good idea to have your own business.

If my job is affecting my business I can quit or consider ways in which I can grow my business. Remember every company today started small from somewhere and my business is my future I need to shape it properly.

Instead, "Should I become an entrepreneur?" The correct answer is twofold: go ahead and start your own business. But don't give up your day job. ... But once you start working, the full benefits of building your own business during the full range of your job

Of course I can but it depends. I can't leave a job I earn about 350 to 500 thousand for a business I'm yet to get customers and clients who'll patronize me. On the other hand having one's business is a very good idea since it gives one time to look at other things and the same time helps plan one's future and empire. Especially since you can't keep working for other people.
In talking about business, most of us just think about how it gives us financial independence, but it is definitely more than that and only a few people are willing to pay the price. Business needs so much attention.

Quitting a job for a business becomes a wise decision when important details of the supposed business had been analysed, tested and derived a feasible outcome. Business eradicates the limitation encountered in case of job. Business owner makes the crucial decision such as staffing, marketing, advert placement, promotion, logistics and the likes

M answer is yes! As soon as I have all thatni need to execute my personal business I will gladly quit my job and focus more on my business. Nothing is as beautiful as been your own boss.

Instead, the correct answer to “Should I become an entrepreneur?” is two-fold: Go ahead and start your business. But don't quit your day job. ... But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business, while being fully employed, are substantial

With a good plan, some hard work, and persistence, you can learn how to be your own boss. There are many benefits of being your own boss, such as increased freedom and getting to work on something you enjoy. As Apple's founder Steve Jobs once said, “Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.

I can quit my salary job to concentrate on my business. So many people I know that used to work as salary earner and also a business person resigned their job to put more attention on their business since their employer refused to pay them salary because schools were not in session.

Instead, the correct answer to “Should I become an entrepreneur?” is two-fold: Go ahead and start your business. But don't quit your day job. ... But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business, while being fully employed, are substantial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds