Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to do when one is making so much money from a business, even more than his regular job is solely up to the individual. People react differently to this kind of situation. As for me, I will gladly resign from my job and face the business squarely. It will also help me not to overwork myself since I am already making so much money.
I can surely do that if the business is worth it. If I start a business that I know it has a future, I can sacrifice anything for it because I know I will enjoy my decision later. I cannot tie myself down a job which they can sack me at anytime without any apology.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
You got to weigh your situation, but for me, I would probably not quit my job and will just let trusted family or friends manage the business. However, I could change my mind when I'm in the situation. Good luck to you :)

You are working a corporate job from 9:00am–5:00pm and a startup business from 5:00pm–2:00am. It is not easy but you will make progress. After all work is work and you are doing something, which is always better then nothing. But, you will be distracted. Your startup business will not have your full attention and for that it will suffer. There is an answer though. Quit your job and focus on your startup

Sure I can quit my job to focus more on my business if I feel that this business of mine is really worth it and is actually rewarding and has a prospect of been more rewarding. Another reason I would consider would be that am almost a 100% sure that this business can stand the test of time and is actually flexible and able to withstand bad situations.

Yes I can if only my business is paying my bills more than my salary job then I Will quite my job and concentrate on my business in other to grow bigger and larger. But if the job is paying higher than the business then I will find ways in which I will manage both together.

You should only quit your daily job when you have capital to start your own business without stress. Because when creating your personal business you'll need a lot of money. However, if your business is giving you more than your job. It's advisable to quit and focus on the growth of your business

For a business to be successful, the business needs all the attentions one put into it. So I did prefer quitting my job to concentrate more in my business to give it that desirable growth.

This issue demands one to carefully analyse all odds. If your business has reached a stage whereby full attention is needed or you don't derive much satisfaction for the hiring job you're doing, it is better to stop the job and focus on your business.

Well it matters the kind of job your are leaving for business you see here is one thing you cannot in your right sense leave a job that is paying you 300000$ and go and start selling Puff puff it is impossible so that kind of job you are going to leave for business should be lucrative and you have to be sure that the community or society in the place love whatever business you do and be patient. Well there are business that are booming now are days but be careful out their.

I will only be able to cite my job to go focus on my business if the business is already beginning to flourish in lips and bounds. I won't just quit my job when my business isn't flourishing yet, that will be a premature action on my part to have done

Its easier said than done. Starting ones business anit easy but if you eventually succeed, you will wear a very big smile and be glad you did but if eventually it didnt go as planned, you leave a life of "had I known." Better plan well before leaving.

If I get an employment today, I will create time to manage my online investments and engaged someone to be managing my offline business. I can't quit my job to focus on my investment.

can leave my place of employment to zero in additional on my business on the off chance that I feel that this business of mine is truly justified, despite all the trouble and is really fulfilling and has a possibility of been seriously fulfilling. Another explanation I would consider would be that am just about a 100% sure that this business can stand the trial of time and is really adaptable and ready to withstand terrible circumstances.

Yeah definitely if once earning more incomes from business then why he do job. He should give all his attention to there business instead of job. Although job is good but business is 💯 time good then job.

i can surely quit my job to focus on my business as long as i have what it takes to take my business to a greater height if it's the case that my business requires time dedication to be able to achieve success and excellence

You are working a corporate job from 9:00am–5:00pm and a startup business from 5:00pm–2:00am. It is not easy but you will make progress. After all work is work and you are doing something, which is always better then nothing. But, you will be distracted. Your startup business will not have your full attention and for that it will suffer. There is an answer though. Quit your job and focus on your startup. Here are some thoughts on doing just that

I've done it before and I will still do it again, I dropped the job offer I had when I finished school for business. I've not regretted it for once and I won't regret it if I should do it again. I'd told my brother that even if I got a job offer of 1m naira monthly, that I will still choose my business over it.

yes I can do that if the business I am going into is a business that will make me a millionaire in the next 10 years from now then obviously I can quit any job I'm doing to focus mainly on my business because with the help of business and Rrach wherever I want to reach in this world.

This decision is relative and it's greatly influence by the potential of the business, if my personal busines can take care of my basic needs and I see that it has a huge growth potential ahead, I will definitely quit my work and focus on my business and have it grow bigger.

You are working a corporate job from 9:00am–5:00pm and a startup business from 5:00pm–2:00am. It is not easy but you will make progress. After all work is work and you are doing something, which is always better then nothing. But, you will be distracted. Your startup business will not have your full attention and for that it will suffer. There is an answer though. Quit your job and focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds