Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you quit your job to focus on your business?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure i can quit my work to start up a business but you need to be sure of the business before you resign so as not to lose on both ends, but if it is a highly paid jobs i wont advice any to quit there jobs because not all business are successful.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many professionals dream about becoming their own boss — a full 62% of Americans, according to one survey. They often envision the classic image of entrepreneurship: triumphantly giving one’s notice, and then pounding the pavement to hunt for clients. But that “all or nothing” strategy is needlessly high risk and, almost always, is the wrong path forward. Instead, the correct answer to “Should I become an entrepreneur?” is two-fold: Go ahead and start your business. But don’t quit your day job.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

If you are in this situation, would you quit your job?
Am actually thinking about this, because I don't want anything that could or will disturb me about me working online..

It less stress is just that you have to be online always to make a good earnings out of it ...so very soon I will stop my current job and go fully into online job..
Because I believe if am consistence working online I could make more than what I make for working under someone offline ...

This question is quite technical and applies to different people in different ways. its also subjected to some conditions. I don't expect anyone to resign from his or her job knowing fully well that his own business that he or she wants to settle down for hasn't been fully established. if the business is fully established and it won't be convenient going for his job and also doing his personal business then it will be ideal to resign and give your full attention to your business to get the best results

Instead, the correct answer to should I become an entrepreneur?” is two-fold: Go ahead and start your business . But don't quit your own job. But once you get started, the rewards of building your own business while being fully employed, are substantial.

Quit a job for growing business is depend on working that how much job effected her business routine, if there is facing any issue like mently distrubance or lossing business growing up chancing due to job then is possible to left the job.

I'll gladly quit the job if my business is already thriving and needs more attention for it to expand further. I don't see anything special or attractive in the job of a thing if one can startup his business, good and fine. Business all the way.
To be very honest with you about having a business going on for you and working for salary, the former is always a great and better option because it's the amount of time and work you put in your business that you will get out in return.

Don't be too quick, however, to abandon your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. Many of today's best-known entrepreneurs consider doing so to be reckless and unnecessary. After all, quitting job to pursue business is risky, especially without having a safety net in place.

It's said that one needs to get different streams of income in order not to get disappointed when one fails, but I want us to consider a situation whereby an individual makes enough money from his business much more than his monthly income from his job.
Is it advisable for such an individual to quit the job and focus on growing the business?

I quitted my job some years back and I'm not regretting it and I don't think I would ever have cause to regret for taking the decision I took to quit whatsoever. I now have my own business I run and it's been bliss all through.

It depends on the level of the business, as it reach a level of self sufficiency?, can it take care of all your bills?, how long do you think the business will survive. A job salary can be use to improve business but relaying on a business that is still is wrong, you quit your job if your business pays you more than the job, this is the mistake some people do and they become jobless after a month

Am actually thinking about this, because I don't want anything that could or will disturb me about me working online..

It less stress is just that you have to be online always to make a good earnings out of it ...so very soon I will stop my current job and go fully into online job..
Because I believe if am consistence working online I could make more than what I make for working under someone offline ...
I do not advise this though, you have to bear in mind that online businesses are not reliable because they could crash anytime you make losses. I feel it would be better for you to combine the both.

Over the years my motivation as an online entrepreneur has shifted from trying to make enough money to pay my living expenses, to then earn enough to move out of my parent’s house, to buying my own car and house, and having enough money to travel and live anywhere I want to.

It took many years, but I met each of those goals, building on previous results to climb my own personal success ladder.

Once I made over a million dollars online I reached a point where my decision making turned away from financial objectives to goals orientated towards personal satisfaction. Money still matters of course, but I wanted to dig deep and discover what I really love to do simply because I love to do it

Yes definitely! I will definitely leave my job to focus on my business.. If I have a good business plan and with the ways to get it done with an adequate capital, definitely, I will leave the job in order to focus on my business. The strength and energy invested in someone's else business can be invested in my business as well.

If the business requires a large amount of concentration and paying me well, i would definitely resume to my business full time, i would sack my boss immediately and face the future of my business, this would enable me put in all the experiences i have had in my previous job into my business for better growth, also, one would able to fully monitor the business and understand the growth and its issues.
There is so much love and respect in having your own business. If your pays very much and it's stable there is no reason why you shouldn't drop your job for for it. Your business gives you the needed security than your job as you can be sacked from the job at anytime. Your business gives you peace of mind.

Before you quit your offline job for an online job, you need to consider the chances of Making the same amount of success you're making offline, online. So that you will not start regretting after quitting

Yes,I can quit my job to focus on my business once I know that my business is making a lot of profit and can run down if a lot of concentration is not taken.and it is also possible once I know that I am not going to be on the losing side.

Instead, "Should I become an entrepreneur?" The correct answer is twofold: go ahead and start your own business. But don't give up your day job. ... But once you start working, throughout the course of your job, the benefits of building your own business are great.

It is advisable you test run your new business on the side before quitting your job. Never leave your job and jump into a new business test it on the side, if it grows to a point that it needs your full time and attention then you can quit your job.

An entrepreneur generally is never comfortable with doing the 9-5 job. But at a point an entrepreneur may have to do it. During this process he tends to learn a lot from leadership to been subjected to authorities and when he feels ready he can launch out totally.

When you are doing a job and as a side you are also doing business then how are you supposed to focus on both things? Job will have their own work details ,you will have to spent half of the day in your job so when will you give time to your business? If you are serious and sincerely want to become a business then leave the job in your first leisure time. Remain your focus on one thing. Set a target and achieve that. Don't involve in many things so in the end you don't get anything and your time wasted also. Be focused, be planned. Then everything will happen that you though and everything takes time. Money isn't a thing that will come to you in a little time span so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds