Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

Valid. Be it family or not ones he can be employed so far as he's qualified and professional. I can't just employ becos u are family or won't employ cos you are family
That is just the major thing you should look out for, as long as that family member is good at what they do and they are adding value to the business and it's someone you can trust in handling things or taking decisions. But if they cannot handle the job, then no need putting them in.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
My advise...get someone who is not of your household to manage the business. This will go a long way to foster respect. I have seen some family members who work together and aren't in good terms with each other.
When it comes to business, leave out family.

Let's face the fact employing someone in your house hold to run your business sometimes brings disunity in the family...I would advise for the sake of peace and love look for a manager else where simple.
[automerge]1633226571[/automerge]
I don't see anything bad in employing one of your household to help you manage your business, but the only thing that matter most is the trust issue, I you dont trust anyone of them , its better to get a stranger.
There is no employee in this world that will not reap from you, so emplhing one of your own will make it worse because he/she might want to take advantage of the situation and might not go well with you because even the fear of been caught won't be there on like a stranger.

Last edited:
Yes I can apply if the person has the attributes, ability and technique that I need or I require I can apply him or her to run my business for me

Yes I can. It depends on if the person has the required skill and is ready to work. Also it depends on the level of trust I have concerning the person.

I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
If any of your relative meet the requirements you want, you can employ him but you there must a standing rules you must set and If he or she willing and showing signs of keeping it. You are good to go.

Of course I can do it, but the person must possess the skills, requirements, ability and seriousness to the work. If he or she have qualities I need or required for the job then absolutely I can

Employing someone close to you or from your house does not really matters in business or managing a business but what really matters is the ability of that person to manage effectively for the growth and development of that particular business.

If I have someone who knows very well about the business together with the right skills and attitude to take it forward then I think it will be a very good team to have them to manage the business.

Yes I can employ someone from my household to become my business manager just as I can also employ anyone outside my household to be my business manager as well. What is important is the trust

Yes, i can employ someone in my household to manage my business.
If i know the person is very capable and has good managerial skills.

I will advise you to do this if your going to empower him or her after it , or you have another business doing and you just invest with it but if not ..., I will advise you not to try because the will never be serious because you own it
For me in business family comes first so if I have a family member that is jobless I will definitely employ him or her over a stranger outside because I feel that a family member will be more loyal than a stranger in my business.

If I trust the person nothing will stop me from employing the person to manage my business on my behalf. Trust and transparency are the two major criteria that look into people that will handle my business.

Most of the family members are trustworthy and very hardworking with the fear of God in mind, so in my own opinion I will definitely employ them to my company with immediate effect.

Yes I can employ someone in my household to manage my business but I have to supervis anyone with kin eyes either from my household or not.

Entity concept in accounting States that a business should be an entity on its own so it doesn't have to be influenced by emotions from household members.

I will not see it as a bad thing if anyone who is skilled and qualified from my household is open to helping me to improve my business provided that they will keep it professional.

Its really not a bad idea, employing someone from your household or a family member to run your business,it only depends on the level of seriousness trust and how closely you are with the person, they totally understand were your coming from..

I think i can employ a relative to work for me.
Such a relative must be capable of handling the daily routines my business offers.
If the case is different, i would not take such a risk.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds