Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

To me when it comes to business incandescent employed any body so far he can be able to perform the task or the purpose of his employment. I can hired someone from my house once he is equal to the task.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think it matters where the person is from. The question should be: does he/she have the needed skills or training required to successfully manage the business? If the answer to that question is no, chosing someone more suitable for the position is advised.

Managing a business for someone has to do with trust because you are virtually saying this person can manage and run th business in your absence and still give accurate and honest account to you. Yes I can if I trust the person
If I were to start up my own business today I will definitely search for a family member who is highly competent to manage my business because with a family member I can have rest of mind that they can't manage my business in a very bad way that I cannot get back to them because I know that they are my family I can always reach them.

There are some factors that I will put into consideration before accepting that but in any case, if the person can actually handle the business the right way then there wouldn't be a problem to take such decision.

I don't think it matters where the person is from. The question should be: does he/she have the needed skills or training required to successfully manage the business? If the answer to that question is no, chosing someone more suitable for the position is advised.
I totally agree with you. It all comes down to knowing if the person is truly capable of running your business well. They should have the skills and qualifications needed. So that can be someone from your household or not.

Yes I can employ anyone from my house hold to work for me, most important thing is as long as the person in questions possess the necessary qualities required for the job and passed necessary test for it

To me i can employ someone in th business who can think, and make the business progress eg someone that has worked in that field before not a family member who would play with the business

Yeah I can, basically on the grounds that this person has the wherewithal to manage the company. That is to say he or she is competent in management.

In given out employment ot any body concerning an organisation or does not really depends on either the person is from your house hold or anything but what really matters is the ability of the person to handle your business effectively with the purpose of attaining the best in it operation.

No way, I just can't. It's easier to punish or sack a total stranger when he or she jokes with your business than a family member. You tend to forgive your family member and what if it happens again? Your business is headed to doom

Yes I can employ someone from my household to become my business manager just as I can also employ anyone outside my household to be my business manager as well. What is important is the trust
I am a very family-oriented somebody so I would easily employee family member rather than an outsider if I have the choice to do that because I know that family comes first before anything else as a family would mostly have your back than a stranger will ever could.

The keyword here should be trust, if you trust the person enough, why not? You'll just have to put monitoring measures in place that will help you keep an eye on the business.
Something like CCTV camera would help

Yes I would certainly employ a family member to work for me if he or she has the knowledge and ability to work in my organization.
And most importantly, family is good because they would also see to the growth of your business

Yes I can, if the person has all the required qualifications needed to manage the business, and trust worthy, I see no reason as to why I can't hire such person to help manage the business
Exactly, you can't deny someone that is fit the ability to run your company simply because he's your relative unless of course you have something you're hiding

I will not see it as a bad thing if anyone who is skilled and qualified from my household is open to helping me to improve my business provided that they will keep it professional.
If you do contact your household to manage a business for you and such person fails at handling such business professionally, what would you do then?

Exactly, you can't deny someone that is fit the ability to run your company simply because he's your relative unless of course you have something you're hiding
Exactly that would be the only reason, either I am hiding something or I do not like the said relative. You know some persons have this mentality of not wanting their family members or relatives from working with them based on one or two superstition.

I can based on conditions, but it will be a risk taking decision, why I say so is because he or she may take the opportunity of being close and do whatever they like.
They may bring down someone's business.

Being honest, I actually like to work with people who are not my relatives. So I might not hire anyone from my relatives. However, I might help them financially by donating money.

Yes you can and it's depends on the kind of person in your household that you want to give out the role..
You need to give it out to a person that you trust

Yes if the person is trust worthy and competent why not it will be the best for the business because the first business ever is a family business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds