Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you employed someone in your house hold to manage your business?

Sometimes some family members are not trusted and some can use their position as a family members to explore your business for their own selfish interests which obviously is not always the best option.
Yeah , I sometimes feel friends are way better than few of the relatives or family members in terms of trust and the character. It's completely up to us to decide whom to include in our business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I had a plan to open a clothing and fashion business offline but am scared to employed someone from my house hold to manage the business for me,some of my relative are at home staying idle without having something doing,they are not well trusted do you see any risk employing them to work there?
Sure, I would love to and I also have in the past. Relatives or family members in business gives room for the growth of the family wealth and a reduced responsibility of giving .

Yeah , I sometimes feel friends are way better than few of the relatives or family members in terms of trust and the character. It's completely up to us to decide whom to include in our business.
We are all human beings and we know people that are genuine in our life, there are some people that you should never put in your base is no matter how close are you are to them based on their character.

I will advise you to do this if your going to empower him or her after it , or you have another business doing and you just invest with it but if not ..., I will advise you not to try because the will never be serious because you own it

Sure I can. If the person is qualified and have been we'll examined by me and if the person is also having the impression and ability to work with you having the same mind set, aim and objectives and other greater achievement as me.
These are good qualities a good manager if a business should look out for but what if that said family member misbehaves after starting for a while, don't yiu think you might have some reservations because he's family?

What is the problem with employing your family members to manage your business. Don't your trust your siblings, your parents? I understand sometime your family members can be very bad, but that's exception.

No I cannot employ someone in my household to manage my business on me because I know he or she will not managed properly knowing that it he is his brother's business.
Well it all depends, there are some that would take it seriously, seeing it like a family business and a means to help the family grow in terms of capital, why there are others like you just mentioned who would not take it Seriously mainly because it belongs To someone they are close too

Normally family members are supposed to be one of the most trusted set of people but in the 21st century it might be completely the other way around.well if they have the qualifications as you said.
Yes, families are trusted in some extent..when it concerns business or money things can be said otherwise. That's why we need to be careful before making our choice.

I once had this opportunity whereby a busy relative wanted me to manage his business. I respectfully rejected his offer because the most insignificant amount of money has a way of ruining the most wonderful of relationships.

It can be very hard to correct a relative when money is involved. It can degenerate to a bitter family battle.

Sometimes some family members are not trusted and some can use their position as a family members to explore your business for their own selfish interests which obviously is not always the best option.
You can employ someone from your house hotel manager business depending on how they killed the person is if the person is not that dedicated to the business then please don't try.

My take on a business is you only hire someone that you can trust whether he would work as a cashier or a cleaner of the store. Trust is always the priority for hiring workers that is why a job applicant usually has referrals and recommendations in his resume to let the hiring officer know that he can be trusted.

If the person got the qualities which I need, surely I'll employ him or her from household to manage my business why I look out to others and still check on it regularly too.
You are right, if the person got the quality, because employing person from your house hold is not easy, because they won't give you the best but it depends on the individual involve

The most important thing here in employing someone to work for me in my business wether it's a household member or not is if I can have trust in that person. If the trust is there, then I have no problem employing someone in my household in my business

Yes, there is so much risk in employing an incompetent person to run your business just because he/she is a family member. You can only do that if the family member has good skills and character that you need in a business manager.

You are right, if the person got the quality, because employing person from your house hold is not easy, because they won't give you the best but it depends on the individual involve
If the person in your household is well acquainted or knowledgeable with the job you simply want an employee to cover up for you, then it is worthwhile to offer your household member the position.

Yeah business is different from family ties and I think most business have lost out from great profit and gains because the family member could not handle I properly
Yeah no doubt business is a different ball game entirely with family ties and that shouldn't be a criteria for selection, lol of businesses have gone to the ground because of family and friends

Sure I can, everyone in my household are capable and they are trustworthy, even there are times when I use to seek their assistance whenever I won't be around to monitor my business. I am ready to give anything out to anyone from my household because I know my business is safe in their hands unlike just picking someone randomly from outside.

If there is going to be a proper chain of command and I find the person to be trustworthy and skillful then I will consider employing him to manage my business.

We are all human beings and we know people that are genuine in our life, there are some people that you should never put in your base is no matter how close are you are to them based on their character.
Honestly, checking of character is very important because some person have bad character and it will affect your business which is not cool, I rather get outsider who is faithful than family members

I don't see anything bad in employing one of your household to help you manage your business, but the only thing that matter most is the trust issue, I you dont trust anyone of them , its better to get a stranger.

Nowadays you cannot even trust a stranger. The advantage of employing your relative is the fact that you already know the nature of a person. if you think you really cannot trust any of your relative, then opt for a stranger.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds