Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?

time management is not applicable here because if you are working for any organisation you are to work in the morning till evening, this is also the time that your business will need you more, you only need to check which one is profitable and decide which one to go for.

Advertisement Placeholder
time management is not applicable here because if you are working for any organisation you are to work in the morning till evening, this is also the time that your business will need you more, you only need to check which one is profitable and decide which one to go for.
In My job also, I have to do from morning till evening, so I also get very less time for my online activities. But whenever I get time I come online here and create some posts and interact with some people.

Very sure as day light is sure, you can build a business for yourself without ever quiting your fulltime job. A lot of people do this to keep up with their ever increasing demands

In My job also, I have to do from morning till evening, so I also get very less time for my online activities. But whenever I get time I come online here and create some posts and interact with some people.
yes that's why I was trying to say that time management is not really the most important thing, that you will not be able to manage a time when you are working in a particular business organisation,you only have time when you come back and sometimes you might be so stressful that you may not be able to work online.

Even with good time management but if your job is a daytime job of 8 hours every day then I don't think it is a good idea to have a start up. The best you can do is to have someone do the start up and also to manage the business. At least you can still attend to your full time job and earn the income from your employer.

You can establish an online business without leaving your full-time job. This is a very common practice for people who are already having day jobs to go to. They get trusted hands to run things for them while they keep their day job

Yeah a lot of people have done that before without quitting their jobs but they did after they have established a very good business for themselves.

Even with good time management but if your job is a daytime job of 8 hours every day then I don't think it is a good idea to have a start up. The best you can do is to have someone do the start up and also to manage the business. At least you can still attend to your full time job and earn the income from your employer.
That is what I was trying to tell him that there is no time management if you're working for any business organisation because the time you are working for them is also the time your business will need you most. You really need to drop one of them and concentrate in the most important

I believe when you're working as full-time, you may not be able to manage your time because your time I will be taken by the work you are doing , sometimes you may not be able to establish your business if you are in still working full time

Everything begins with a mind of determination to see things through that you intend carrying out. You can actually startup a business without quiting your day job. Just be focused and you'll achieve it

Yes of course you build up a start up without letting it affect your Job there are several business you can do without letting it affect your jobs like barbing saloon,phones business
Yes you can be able to start up a business without putting your full-time job the only thing is all about the way you organise and manage your time

Of your full-time job is such that is too demanding for you, Is till believe you can still startup a new business in spite of the right schedule. You can have someone running it for the moment till you are more free to run it yourself

There are so many jobs you can do without quitting your job. You can start an online business like blogging and It will just require 2-3 hrs of your time in a day. Once you know the pros and cons of the business, the rest is simple

It is possible but very difficult and your business may not reach its full potential if not properly managed. A full time job has most if not all your attention already, combining it with a full time business means another burden. Well, you can get a competent manager to take charge in your absence.
It is very possible to run your full time job and still manage your side business at the same time,your will have to set a very good structure in place and ensure proper and strict supervision,this way you wlii have a full knowings of things happening in the business.

Yes, you can build a startup without quitting your day job. Time management is absolutely essential to working while building your own business. Optimizing your time on daily basis is important. The nine or so hours you spend at work each day takes a lot out of most people, leaving scarcely any time at all to build a high-quality product or service. If you’re committed to building a business, you have to manage your time wisely.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?
Yes building or setting up a startup business or company is very much possible with quiting your job it could be done as a side hustle or as a support to your main job.

It is possible to start up a business without quitting your job. All you need is proper planning and time management. It is not advisable to quit your job because you want to start up a business . This is because the business you want to start is not guaranteed to provide your financial needs immediately because you are still going to be putting in your money into the business for the first few months of inception. The money you are to be using to constantly find the business will no doubt come from your salary and if you quit your job,there will be no way you will be able to adequately fund the business expect you go for a loan which won't be too healthy for the business.

It's possible to built up a startup without you quitting you normal job, but if you really want to succeed you must know how to manage your time, and also set up businesses like barbing saloon, poultry and so on depending on the one you find easy because many people do it and succeeded.

It's quit possible but it will be very very difficult. This is because you will have to split your attention between two parties. Some people have successfully done it so you can.

One doesn't have to quit hod or her business just to focus on one. I've seen government workers owning for more than three businesses and still stay active with his job.

Of your full-time job is such that is too demanding for you, Is till believe you can still startup a new business in spite of the right schedule. You can have someone running it for the moment till you are more free to run it yourself
I agree in hiring a manager to handle the day to day operation of the business. Maybe on the first few days of the opening you have to be on your toes so you need to take a short vacation from your full time job to focus your attention on the start up. But after a week the manager should be able to handle the operation by himself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds