Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?

Yes, you can build a start up without quitting you daily job. Building a start up requires skill and applications of intelligence which will be dealt with even in terms of management of both income and its expenditure.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes you can, it's just depends on the kind of business you want to Start there some businesses it's because need your physical presence or full attention and can monitor it from anywhere at anytime and anyday

Yes, you can build a startup without quitting your day job. Time management is absolutely essential to working while building your own business. Optimizing your time on daily basis is important. The nine or so hours you spend at work each day takes a lot out of most people, leaving scarcely any time at all to build a high-quality product or service. If you’re committed to building a business, you have to manage your time wisely.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?
It very much possible to build a startup without quitting you job if you have capable hands that are assisting in running the business when you are not there. Some of my colleagues at work also have a business of their own.

But if the business has prospect and it is growing. It get to point one just have to take the bold step of quitting the full-time job and concentrate on running the business.

I can build a startup with out quitting my present job, I will plan the time I will use for both businesses, the startup business should opened in the evening, or if it will be done in the same time with my other business, I will put a trusted person to look after the new business for me.
[automerge]1640225590[/automerge]
I can build a startup with out quitting my present job, I will plan the time I will use for both businesses, the startup business should opened in the evening, or if it will be done in the same time with my other business, I will put a trusted person to look after the new business for me

Normally its far to difficult to build a start up without quitting your present job most especially when you don't have enough fund and you have to oversee the work and the progress of the new business.

Yes, it's actually possible to start up a business without quitting the full time work you're doing. You only need to set your plans aright. And this can be determined on the type of business you want to run.

Yes of course you can do it but then the journey won't be an easy one and you will have to employ someone you trust to actually oversee things for you there

Yes, it's actually possible to start up a business without quitting the full time work you're doing. You only need to set your plans aright. And this can be determined on the type of business you want to run.
I agree with you. It is very possible to start up a business while still engaging in the one you're doing now. I have seen many people who are able to combine both together and they are doing quite well.

It is very possible that you can start and also take your business forward without having to quit your original job. This is even something that I am going to recommend so that at the end of the day you are not going to be putting all your eggs in one basket which has a tendency of failing.

It is possible but very difficult and your business may not reach its full potential if not properly managed. A full time job has most if not all your attention already, combining it with a full time business means another burden. Well, you can get a competent manager to take charge in your absence.

It is possible to be with a startup business why you are still working to earn salary. In fact this is how world famous brands are built right from the dormitory in the university. An example is Amazon owned by Jeff bezos.

Yes, i feel one can build up a start up without quitting one's full time job. Like you said time management is the key thing. Start ups don't require alot of time unlike big businesses

If I needed to quit fine and if not necessary I believe I have to restrategice. All I have to do his to know what to do and what to put in place to make sure the business goes the way am pleased.

I'll rather advise that you quit and concentrate in your new startup so as to be able to manage them effectively but before you quit your presence business , you must have enough money needed to sustain you until your business start making progress.

It's possible to start building your own business without quitting your full time job , I have a baking ingredient business and also bake , and I am also teaching as a full time job , my wife stays in our baking shop while I am using the salary I got from my teaching job to boost my business.

It is possible, but it won't be effective. I don't think I can do both effectively so long as it's not an already existing business, I'll quit the full time job or employ someone to manage one of the alternatives.
I think it all depend on the growth pattern or plan of the individual that is involved,because i have seen lots of persons that are working in an organisation that is not theirs and still run their own outfit.

This is in fact what a lot of people are even going to advise you to do. There is no point quitting your job in order to start a business. You should have a lot of conviction before doing that.

I am a living testimony of starting your by and building it without quitting your fullterm job , I started my business and i employ a worker to be monitoring for me in the morning and when i get back from work , I take over for the rest of the day

A start-up is not something like opening a shop and selling your items, it requires a lot of dedication. You might have heard about how Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs worked in a garage and worked for extended hours. If you want to work on your start up you might have to dedicate full time.

A start-up is not something like opening a shop and selling your items, it requires a lot of dedication. You might have heard about how Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs worked in a garage and worked for extended hours. If you want to work on your start up you might have to dedicate full time.

As far as startups are concerned, I think that creating a strategy initially may be very important. Until or unless you create a strategy, you must never start any kind of business. Creating a successful strategy itself takes a lot of time. You also need to test the strategy under all market conditions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds