Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?

Yes of course you build up a start up without letting it affect your Job there are several business you can do without letting it affect your jobs like barbing saloon,phones business
Yes many people have actually given good testimonies about this starting a business without quitting their full-time job and letting this business grow to know whether it can be able to give them more profit than their present job before quitting their jobs.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can start up a business without quitting your full time job but it is also hard if the business will demand your attention much a times but you can also trust someone to take care of it while it grow.

You can start up a business without quitting your full time job but it is also hard if the business will demand your attention much a times but you can also trust someone to take care of it while it grow.
Before startup I believe you should have taught about these aspect and find a way to work round it for the main time. Remember with time when the business fully stands and starts producing profits you can quit your job

Yes of course you build up a start up without letting it affect your Job there are several business you can do without letting it affect your jobs like barbing saloon,phones business
This is what I plan on doing and I believe that I can start up a business without letting it affect my job although it might seem very difficult and very challenging at first but it might eventually succeed if I put my heart to it.

One doesn't need to quit his or her business in order to start up his or her own business. I've seen entrepreneurs who manage more than three businesses and attain to their full-time job.

Full time jobs do have their time off especially Saturdays and Sundays and so you can work on your business during that time.

I don't have a full-time job, but I'm a full-time business owner. I can't quit my business for any full-time job. I will still manage it and manage the full-time job as well.

Yes, one can I call you start up a new business after closing hours to finish full-time job I know this will be a very big stress but she will be able to do t if he love his business.

This is actually in fact the best thing to do because you cannot quit your only job in order to go and skill of a business that has no guarantee of being a success.

Yes i think it's very possible to start a business and still maintain ones full time job. The best thing to do here is just to ensure that you hire competent hands that can manage the business for you

Of course yes one can build a new start up without having to quite his full time job position. You only assign a good hand for the time been while setting up things in place for the business to successfully quick start

Building a start up is no easy feat,it's going to require attention and time and you can't be in two places at once. AT a point you will have to quit your full time job. Unless there's a trusted manager to over see things but still might not give you what you want

Deoends on the kind of type of business you are building and also the distance of the location of your business to your job, but it's advisable to devout full time to your business at the early stage especially for start up, you need to begin solid.
The thing is that it will be quite difficult for someone to build a business startup without quitting his or her full-time job because a business startup requires the full concentration and attention of the owner of the business because he is the one that has the vision for the business and he knows how to implement it to the success of the business organisation.

Building a start up is no easy feat,it's going to require attention and time and you can't be in two places at once. AT a point you will have to quit your full time job. Unless there's a trusted manager to over see things but still might not give you what you want
I think the manager is the key. When my wife opened a boutique she didn't even took a leave from her office job. She just asked me to handle the business for a month or 2 just to see if it will be earning.

You can build a start up business without quiting your job and that would be if you have someone that would be in charge of the business you are building so it won't run bankrupt

You can build a startup business without quitting your job depending on the nature of your job and the business involved. If the business is not time consuming and energy depending job, you can do both successfully.

Yes you can build a startup without quitting your job,but it is not going to be easy. Even after setting it up you will have to employ someone to manage it which will determine if your business will last or not based on the honesty of the manager.

It's all about proper time management sometimes starting a new business takes alot physically, mentally even emotionally, and so such individual might begin to feel alot of pressure which might affect the performance of the existing job.

Don't be too quick, however, to abandon your day job to pursue your entrepreneurial dreams. ... After all, quitting a job to pursue business is risky, especially without having a safety net in place. In fact, the majority of people who decide to start an online business fail within the first year.
That's true don't be so quick to quite your full time job in starting up your business, you might regret this move at the end of the day, it would be better that after the business has grown to a level of growth before you quit.

I know gis won't be easy at the first or at the start of the business. But It is something that is very possible to achieve. This I know of a fact. You can really build your startup without quiting your job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds