Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?

I believe that you can build a startup while still working in your job. Most people have so much free time after work and so you can use it to start up a side hustle. So time management is of great importance here.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, regarding your question on if i can build a startup while still having my full time job, I would say yes, it is very much possible and depends on you, well the important thing here is that you should never quit your job if you don't have another source of income

yes you can build but it depends on the job you are into some job have time of closure most especially academic sector after your work you continue with your business.

Well, regarding your question on if i can build a startup while still having my full time job, I would say yes, it is very much possible and depends on you, well the important thing here is that you should never quit your job if you don't have another source of income
it is not advisable for someone too quit his job for a start-up business as the success and future of the business can not be yet determined. He can still run both alongside his job by employing someone to manage it for him.

Their is nothing impossible, and their is nothing money can't do when it comes to buying of things or starting up anything. If the person working schedule his time well he can manage both the job and his business simultaneously.

This is not a good idea to start a business. Every business requires maximum concentration and the presence of the owner. You cannot start a business a commit it I to someone's hand, the tendency of the business survival is very slim.

As others have pointed out above me, I don't think it's always a good idea to quit your job to start a new business unless you have the start-up capital ready and have something planned out. I think a much better way of going about starting a business is to do it in your spare time and build yourself up so you're kind of already operating the business.

This is a good way of doing it because it means you can test the water so to speak in case the business isn't suitable or something goes wrong. Obviously sometimes you need to take risks and go at it, but it's always worth treading carefully.

Yes, you can build a startup without quitting your day job. Time management is absolutely essential to working while building your own business. Optimizing your time on daily basis is important. The nine or so hours you spend at work each day takes a lot out of most people, leaving scarcely any time at all to build a high-quality product or service. If you’re committed to building a business, you have to manage your time wisely.

Can you build a startup without quitting your full time job?
That means you have a job and you have the knowledge of a business, there's nothing wrong in keeping your capital alive till your business is able to the test of time.

You can continue working on your job especially if it is an office job while having a business. However, it would depend on the type of business that you will have. It cannot be customer-based that would need your attention the whole day. Maybe an order for delivery business will do because you can manage your time and you can delegate the task.

Yes one can build up a startup business without quitting his present job because your startup business might be in a small scale and you might not know whether it might succeed or not.

Well it's possible but depends on the type of startup and also the manner of job one is doing, here effective time management comes in and if you are someone that works night shifts all the better then as one can face the startup during the day

Yes I can build a start up without ever quiting my full time job. The reason I will start that start up is because I will want to quit that full time job one day. All it takes is my dedication and trusted persons I'll need to run the business in my absence

If you believe your start up has a great potential, you should try to get involved with your start up full time. Never try to row on two boats at once. Choose a boar that is most appropriate to you

It is possible to carry out the running of a side business while you are doing your main job.I have seen a lot of persons who does this.One thing you need to do is to ensure strong supervision while you keep up with a temporal manager,and when the business has grown to a certain level, you just have to leave your job and concentrate on the building of your business,if you want to expand.

Of cause you can. You just have to learn how to mange your time. It would be bad if you gave up you job just for a startup that you sre not certain about the future.

It is actually very possible to do that, in fact. It is the most recommend way of doing it so you do not put all your eggs in one basket. You should just assign time to the both of them .

Yes you can build a start-up business without quitting your job. To build a new business without quitting your job depends on the types of job that you do and the business that you want to establish. If the two won't affects the each other you will successfully build a start-up business.

maybe you can. I have friends who started their company when they were still at the job. By the time they quit job, their company was ready to be launched publically.

This is absolutely possible and in fact it is the most advice able thing to do as you should not just put all your eggs in one basket.

If you plan it very well i think you can build a startup without quitting your job and I’ve seen most people doing this and it’s working for them but most also have to stop the startup when it’s affecting the real job

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds