Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can i start home based business with 200$? Need your advice and suggestions

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of businesses:
1. Blogging
2. Affiliate marketing
3. Social media management
4. Digital marketing
5. Graphics design
6. Freelancing on Upwork and co
7. Student home tutoring.
Opportunity abound around you, look for the one you can key into and take it

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
I dont really know the exchange rate of two hundred dollar in your country but here in nigeria, two hundred dollars is around #82,000 and its not enough to start a home business , but you can start a petty business.

A lot of businesses:
1. Blogging
2. Affiliate marketing
3. Social media management
4. Digital marketing
5. Graphics design
6. Freelancing on Upwork and co
7. Student home tutoring.
Opportunity abound around you, look for the one you can key into and take it

The very truth of the matter is that all these requires a deal of skill set for you to succeed in doing it effectively and efficiently. It's not easy to make money.

$200 especially in this economy can help you to start a very decent home-based business but then it is not going to be one that you will use a lot of equipment.

First thing you will want to ask yourself is that, what is the rate if this $200 in your country's currency? If changed to your currency, will it amount to something meaningful for you to use to start a business?

When I think you can start cloth selling business since you are in a school environment. Students will always have need to buy clothes at one point in time .

$200 especially in this economy can help you to start a very decent home-based business but then it is not going to be one that you will use a lot of equipment.

Seriously, it's a very good amount of money that one can use and start up something like selling of fairly used imported products. I know a few people doing it already.

Yes there are some businesses you can start even with that amount of money and it also depends on your location that will determine the type of business that you can start with just $200.

Yes You can start a business with $200. Moreso, being a university student won't affect the running of your business if it's an online business like drop shipping or related e-commerce businesses. The major thing in such businesses is to ensure you invest your money on products that have high demand.
Yes it is possible you can be able to start up your home base business with $200 this all depend on the kind of business you want to invest in but if it's internet related I think it can work.

You can invest that in an online business and work from the comfort of your home using your smart device. Now there are businesses out there that creates opportunities for house wives and students such as IMASTERY ACADEMY.

It depends on your location and the type of business that you want to do. In some places $200 is more than enough to start a reasonable and profitable business.

Since you mentioned that you would like a side business but have time for your studies which is important then you can consider crypto investing, you deposit watch your money grow and have time for your studies

Hello everyone I am Mohammed Bilal from Pakistan right now I am student of University, I have keen desire to initiate home based small business but I don't have any idea what to do???
if you have any serious suggestions or advice for a undergraduate student, kindly share your reviews and experiences. Remember I can only invest $200, what are the best opportunities for me to get involved in the business field where I can grow by paying attention and my level best hard work.
In my country, yes you can but I don't know about your country. Lemme go e you few things you need to consider though, think of what people need most around you that you can get for them without spending too much money, what are they lacking and need solution to seriously. Even If you find out getting the solution will cost you much, you can find a mean of cutting it down.

As a student with that amount I won't suggest buy sell business because there are better skills you can do without spending much.... Just get a laptop and a tutor to tutor you on graphics design, programming etc.... Don't regret it...

I think you should start arbitrage buying and selling of clothes online. This way you don't get to spend much. But you will need time and effort to succeed.

Most side business should always be an online business since you do not want something that will interfere with your normal working time everyday, learn a new skill you are passionate about and think of becoming a freelancer.

I think you should start arbitrage buying and selling of clothes online. This way you don't get to spend much. But you will need time and effort to succeed.
You have said it all that clothing business seems to be booming now but amazon has taking over people mind but well that is not the case if you tried it I beleive that you can still make it as much as you have a good place to get traffic,social media is also a good way which you can use for your promotion

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds