Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

The only solution to this kind of problem is to solve any situation that comes with your business. If it's electricity, get a generator and fuel and start moving your business forward
this is very interesting question last time in covid 19 many crises have come in buisness.but the point is that how to manage the crises in business.I think your better management can handle any situation in crisses of buisness.Your character can build up your buisness
[automerge]1613139648[/automerge]
The only solution to this kind of problem is to solve any situation that comes with your business. If it's electricity, get a generator and fuel and start moving your business forward
this is very interesting question last time in covid 19 many crises have come in buisness.but the point is that how to manage the crises in business.I think your better management can handle any situation in crisses of buisness.Your character can build up your buisness

Advertisement Placeholder
Communication // Keeping customers directly informed. ...
Targeted outreach // Helping customers in need, virtually. ...
Local outreach // Engaging with your community online. ...
Be innovative // Pivoting your business digitally.

In a country where by there are shortages of economical indices like electricity and basic amenities I will make sure I provide most of those things within the business environment so that the business can move on quite well without distractions and disruption. Starting up a business in such a country would mean that you are financially buoyant enough to provide this social amenities that are lacking in the whole country for your business.

Business was stil thriving even when there was no internet or telephone. There will still be other means of along the business a success. There will be existence of maybe flyers and even word of mouths can even be used.

In case there is a lot of crisis and I need my business to survive most of these challenges I will go into a lot of advertisement sometimes if I find out that offline advertisement doesn't feel for me I will go into online advertisement with this I will boost the awareness of my business to a lot of people.

If a country does not have any of these facility,then there must be their own unique way of doing business to reach customer.You will rely on physical marketing and word of mouth for customer.Then generator or a mini solar power will do for power generation,and you may want to include radio jingles as some might have transistor radio.

An option if your business does not depend on internet, electricity or telephones. You can opt for offline publications, billboards and flyers to attract potential customers to your place of business or services. This way you will be able to keep your business running, otherwise you will have to look for other options while the services are being regularized.

If there is no electricity, internet and all that, all I need to do is to look for ways or alternatives to replace those, for instance if I have enough money I can decide to fix a cheaper solar, if I don't have enough money I can decide to buy a generator to give me electricity. As for the internet I could buy an external Wi-Fi device, load it and connect it to my phone so that it will not stop me from having access to the internet so that I can run my business.
Yes, you discusse a most important point here because such as power-cut and IT system failure could all make it difficult.now at the time of crises,is it Artificial Intelligence and the internet of things could be.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
Hmm this is a difficult one, in the era we are today I don't know the kind of business that will survive with these amenities, how do customers reach you? Make enquiries? Place orders? Unless you want to operate in a rural area

This are some very harsh conditions there to live with. If its me , I would just flow with the trend and explore ways to which I can boost my business like using traditional media or maybe try to provide those services.

Every business starter should know that business comes with a lot of uncertainties and may be subjected to change based on the environment which is why enterpreneurs need critical thinking to be able to think of ideas to lift them.

In the first place, when starting such businesses, all this flaws should be included in the business strategies/plans in other to have the problem solved before starting the business.

Well, concerning your question in the above post on how to make your business survive in time of crisis or places that lack basic amenities, I have to say what you can do is note the problems your business is facing and try to solve them

Tho is actually bad for a country not to be able to afford all this things. My advice is that you should try to man this things available only to an extent that you do not like.
[automerge]1624255669[/automerge]
Thus is actually a very bug worry as all this things were supposed to be very basic things. The best thing is to evaluate to see how much it would cist you to provide.

Last edited:
hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
These are the basics needs for a business to survive. If the electricity is poor, you will need to buy a generating set to power your business and look for cheap internet and telephone service available around tour neighborhood.

There is nothing special you will do about all these amenities ,you will not be able to give it out to the country ,you only need to generate all the measure and amenities that will make your business to run smoothly ,because you do not have to wait for the government.

This is a very bad one as every country is one the is supposed to have such basic social amenities. I would advice that you follow the normal and adjust your price.

There is nothing special you will do about all these amenities ,you will not be able to give it out to the country ,you only need to generate all the measure and amenities that will make your business to run smoothly ,because you do not have to wait for the government.
You are very right. The owner of a business must have thought and make provision for all the things that will make his business to run successfully without any problem.

In such cases, the least you can do is find other ways to go around. This, in terms of electricity, yiu would have to find other sources of power either solar power or buying a generator. As for the internet, you can use other offline means, which includes words of mouth or usage of flyers and hand bills.

If it is an already established business then it will be established that the business might be affected so one would have to adjust but if it a new business then it's better to change the business strategy to what will adapt in the present situation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds