Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

I will look at the long term benefits of having a Sola power system installation for my business. If this can solve the power situation for my business without losses, I will implement it immediately

Advertisement Placeholder
If this dilemma mores than as well as mores than, you should have the ability to offer in the brand-brand new atmosphere. Utilize your opportunity to consider the alter in income, customers as well as neighborhood. After that change proactively to create certain that you're capable.

A business will struggle to run without those things you listed such as electricity. You should try to solve such issues by providing alternative sources such as use of generators or solar.

Well, the best you can do is to be careful not to go into any line of business that requires these factors you mentioned for the business to succeed. You should go into a business that don't really depend on these factors to thrive

I will depend on making my business progress by printing banners and also try to cut my coat according to my size
Printing banners works though, I mean it's a part of advertising. But I believe there are better ways like the social media. Cutting coat according to your size is compulsory

Government should support businesses in times of crisis to reduce unemployment and poverty with loans and good business policies to reduce business crisis

Government should support businesses in times of crisis to reduce unemployment and poverty with loans and good business policies to reduce business crisis
These things you mentioned are the duties of the government which would take alot of resources, but do you think the government would be willing to do all these for the masses?

Business in time of business is very clumsy because of run up and down of people. This make business to fall down gradually when their no solution to the crises at that time.

I would obviously find better alternatives ,I think without electricity you could make use of solar inverter to get light and do the business you are willing to do , despite the bad electrical problem

With all those amenities lacking, then it would be prudent to venture into businesses that do not require the use of those amenities unless you have some kind of alternative source to the ones provided by the government.
Well it would be very difficult to actually veture into busineses that do not need at least some of these amenities.But an alternative can be gotten for power generation,by providing a substitute power.

Well businesses actually tend to really go down during pandemic period and during recession because the cost of everything will actually increase and then it will be hard to purchase somethings

If there are issues with basic service like internet, electricity in your country, why don't you start a business in these basic service. You might be able to make a lot of money.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
Businesses in areas without electricity, internet and telephone services should either migrate to better areas, especially those that cannot do without these services. Some businesses even install solar panels to help with power issues.

This is actually a lot of challenges that some businesses faces and they are very effective in making the business to drag back since it is going to be very difficult for customers to reach out whatever you are selling as a result of poor internet connection or telephone service.

The pandemic of coronavirus was the biggest challenge or crisis that most businesses faced when it broke out and those business that were not able to cope all crumbled in the process.

In my clime,what really matters about doing business,is that of power generation and that has been the major issues militating against business from growing,on the alternative the use of alternative like solar is the best option.

The pandemic of coronavirus was the biggest challenge or crisis that most businesses faced when it broke out and those business that were not able to cope all crumbled in the process.
My business took a huge negative hit during the pandemic , because i lost almost everything due to the lockdown , but i was just lucky to be introduced to some online business which has helped me tremendously .

In most cases where the basic utilities fees are hicked up in the business, the entrepreneur must use their innovative skills to be able to come up with the right measures to be able to cope up with the situation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds