Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

I will look at the long term benefits of having a Sola power system installation for my business. If this can solve the power situation for my business without losses, I will implement it immediately
Oh, that's a nice idea. It will solve the problem of electrical instability for most businesses but however your budget should be reasonable to get a high quality solar power installation that will last for sometimes.

Advertisement Placeholder
First is to ensure that you have a list of clients or customers you can always pitch to and that way you wouldn't need to market consistently. Also you'll have to have a viable alternative power source such as solar.

It's would be quite difficult. In terms of electricity that can be provided by the use of electricity generator but I don't know how internet and network services can be provided for a single business individual.

These are very essential services that would require a good structure to have an alternative to these services.One way to solve these issue is to completely find something that might not require these servives,or you make use of solar or generator for power.

Starting a business that has to do with electricity in an area where they have issues with electricity supply can affect the business in many ways even I you are running a generator , it will affect the money used in doing your business.
It's would be quite difficult. In terms of electricity that can be provided by the use of electricity generator but I don't know how internet and network services can be provided for a single business individual.

Starting a business that has to do with electricity in an area where they have issues with electricity supply can affect the business in many ways even I you are running a generator , it will affect the money used in doing your business.
Yes , it will definitely affect the business no doubt, but there is nothing you can do about it . I wouldn't have any problem as long as the business will still be generating profits at the same time.

A lot of patience is required while doing business during a crisis since without it, it will be impossible to determine whether a venture is viable.

Consider the changes in revenue, consumers, and the community during this time. After that, make an anticipatory adjustment to ensure that you can.

A lot of patience is required while doing business during a crisis since without it, it will be impossible to determine whether a venture is viable.
When you are doing business in terms of crisis and trouble , all you need to do is settle your mind so that the crisis will not get into you to the point that it will affect your business.

Last edited:
crisis, no matter how small can hamper the growth and survival of any business, that is why we need to source for alternatives to keep our businesses running and productive

There are many business you can do in the time of crises to make good amount of money , take for example during the time fuel crises in my country , people do sell black market fuel and make huge amount of profit from it .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds