Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

Wow this is really tough one in the sense of your question and me providing an answer. I think the only solution is for you to find alternatives for each of them, like for the electricity, you can make use of generators.

Advertisement Placeholder
Optimize your workforce. By this I mean, fire every employee who doesn’t bring value to your company. Hard times are all about hard choices, and you will have to exercise authority to cleanse your company of workers who are not as effective as they should be. Cut your expenses, When your company suffers from a crisis, cut projects that don’t produce any profit or are not well-paid.

Business during crises is not an easy thing to deal with but the ability to get over it would make that business stronger than ever. In my country there a lots of businesses currently going through one crises or the other.

Business can still survive in time of crises by Communication and Keeping customers directly informed.Targeted outreach and Helping customers in need, virtually. Local outreach and Engaging with your community online.

In times of crises, owners of the business should find a way to know the problem. It could be management issues,low sales,the employee's incompetence etc s after finding out the problem you look for a way to solve it.

It depends on the type of business. Not all businesses are dependent on these amenities but most businesses are. If the business requires electricity,getting a generator would do the job.

Well, you are right. the main idea of a business is that you. do it when you know you are best safe to start the business. although we have different abilities to manage husienss whether in times of crisis or not. every one with different business capacity.
You are correct. I have been to countries with deep economic crisis and yet you will still find people doing business. I guess survival is the main thing. People still need to put food on their table so it's important that one must learn how to adapt.

You are correct. I have been to countries with deep economic crisis and yet you will still find people doing business. I guess survival is the main thing. People still need to put food on their table so it's important that one must learn how to adapt.
survival is the main thing in business and one should be ready to have a back up plan to ensure the survival of his business in case there is any economic setback so that he or she would be forced to close the business down anyhow

Business in time of crisis is very risky and you won't even have the mind to open your store in you're into offline business
Business will be very slow and because many people will indoors and your business will be moving slow

I would do my best to adapt. But in the first place I would not set up a business knowing that it would have to depend on the social amenities that do not exist. But if the business is already there, I have to do my best to keep it alive by cutting down the cost of business to save more money.
A good businessman must always be firm in his or her convictions. you don't have to quit your business because of hard times or the difficulties you are facing in your business. For instance here in Nigeria it is very difficult for business people that are importing their raw materials or their goods outside the Country because of devaluation of our currency.
If this is no electricity all I have to do is to find a way to buy generator for my business so that we can be able to work perfectly
it is very hard for people to go into business and make good profit in Nigeria and other third world countries that are suffering from power and insecurity problems. So many businesses in Nigeria like printing businesses, spend about 60 to 70% of their daily profit on buying fuel for their power plants.

Business thrives well when the basic needs for its survival is available, these include the ones you had cited above. Aside from electricity other sources of energy can be implemented such as solar systems, inverter and generators.

Make use of your time to think about the change in revenue, consumers and community. Then adjust proactively to make sure that you are able. Taking the time to slow down gives you the potential to see opportunities that can accelerate your business.

Faced with serious challenges resulting from the implosion of its markets that call into question its survival, business will have to take ruthless decisions. ... With COVID-19, the tables have been turned and business is turning to governments for bailouts in many countries.

It depends on your type of business..If it is a business that requires electricity,internet,etc,I will suggest a generator be made readily available and d business be opened three times in a week so as to save cost..With this,I'm sure the business will go on and not wind up..

There are so many ways to survive when your business is in a crisis so the best thing is just to look for a way out and think what are other business that you will do and is going to suit that crisis.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
I think just stay focus on what you have? If you can address your market with what they need and electricity, internet and telephone service are not a vital part of implementing your business, you can strive with the basic things you have.

survival is the main thing in business and one should be ready to have a back up plan to ensure the survival of his business in case there is any economic setback so that he or she would be forced to close the business down anyhow
That is why every business should have an online presence if possible. Everything in the country might be affected by economic crisis but the internet remains the same. There is big potential for any business using the internet, unfortunately many business owners in some countries with bad economy are not seeing it.

A business crisis is an event, or a series of events, that causes major disturbance for a business.typically occurs suddenly and poses intense difficulty or danger for the business, usually in a situation where time is short and decisions have to be taken quickly.

In this pandemic era people now realize that the internet is a very important factor in commerce. We are surviving with the limitations on businesses due to social distancing. In times of crisis business owners become creative as to invent ways and means for the business to continue earning even when there is a crisis.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds