Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

There are always alternatives to every crisis that a country is experiencing that can affect a business or the survival to the business. For electricity, you can get an electricity generating machine

Advertisement Placeholder
You will simply look for direct or similar alternatives to the problems the country is facing ! For example if you are going through an electricity crises you by a generator

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
for a business to continue to trive in a harsh environment of no basic amenities like electricity,you have to look for an alternative source of power supply which is the use of generator,and the overhaed cost need to be drastically reduce so it would not affect the operation of the business.And then a cheap internet service need to be used as well.

If you know that your country or your area is having a difficulty in a matter of electricity, then you shouldn't probably open a business that is relies heavily. Although all kinds of business need it. But the solution is having a generator but it can be costly.

You are very right. The owner of a business must have thought and make provision for all the things that will make his business to run successfully without any problem.
In UK and other countries ,the government provides stable electricity for all citizen and this will reduce the cost of running a private electrical generator, this has reduced the burden
For companies and they also use the money to focus on something else.

Most businesses finds it difficult to grow and carry out it's activities in time of crisis of an economy or country. It'll definitely affects the business return on investment because the cost will increase

If there are no basic amenities like electricity and internet, I cannot think about doing a business except a food truck in the city areas. These days internet is must for any business

For a country with the lack of power supply for instance, I will suggest going into businesses that are absolutely non power dependant like farming business of rearing snails. This is a very lucrative type of business for such situation

There are always alternatives to every crisis that a country is experiencing that can affect a business or the survival to the business. For electricity, you can get an electricity generating machine
Excuse me for this comment but using a generator for your electricity needs is costly and it can even add to the pollution. Most of the generators use diesel for fuel so it is like you are running a small truck with that generator that it emits pollutants that can create smog.

Learn to Show Humility. Be Empathetic. Provide Transparent Communication. Act Decisively. Plan for the Futuree. Express gratitude for employee commitment and dedication during this time.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?

Seriously, this is one of the biggest challenges most people face today in my country with their businesses especially the new businesses who are still finding their feet.

There are few business that can be able to survive such poor state . The majority of business needs good social Amenities for them to be able to survive.

I think i would impliment the issue of electricity for the business to be in constant operation i can get a sustitute for power,the issue of internet can be substituted as well by the use of mobile wifi if connectivity is hampered.

The best way to survive in such conditions is to cut down expenses to the minimum level because the cost of acquiring the needed services is a bit high. My opinion is that , you shouldn't invest in a business that depends solely on electricity if you find yourself in such condition

Business in time of crisis,my brother some will survive and others will not for a good example in Nigeria during the first time for the pandemic covid 19 ,food salers where allowed to move from one place to the other because it was one of the basic needs.

I think you should start by moving to places where there is electricity. If you can't find one, then you source loans to help you out.

Yes there are businesses that yield strong income during this period. Infact some farming businesses if you know the ones that you can invest in.

This is where online business plays a major role. Technology has already taken over the globe so everyone should get acquainted so you won't be lagging behind.

Maybe in situations like the lack of the things like basic amenities like electricity and the rest, I would rather focus on running a business that is not so much power dependent than one that is

Having basic services is very necessary but incase you don't have those those services you just have to provide those things to help your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds