Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
That's a great challenge for a business. The thing to do is offer great service and improve customer relations, so your customers can advertise your product or service to others
[automerge]1613115148[/automerge]
hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
That's a great challenge for a business. The thing to do is offer great service and improve customer relations, so your customers can advertise your product or service to others

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to wait for these things to be provided by the government then you will not start your businesd.some companies that are surviving today practically provide those things by there selves without waiting for government.it has automatically becomes a luxury which can be accessed by the rich.

In the times of crises, carrying on a business can be difficult if you are a newbie and are inexperienced in the line of the business. the best thing to do that time is to let things die down while you lay low and pause the business.
As for me, I would not even consider setting up a business in a time of crisis. It is too risky. Unless it is a small scale business or an online business. Those ones can stay alive if you manage it very well.

The speed of acceleration and technical progress in the world of today have led us to believe that fast decisions are good choices. But in taking a step behind to examine the larger picture, we cannot forget the wisdom and remember what really matters, especially at a time of insecurity. Taking the time to slow down offers you the ability to see how to speed up your business. Don't make the error of being frustrated by the crisis. Throw away your anchor rather than linger in the tempest

Today's lightning rate and technical progress have allowed us to believe that fast decision-making is a positive thing. But in taking a step back, we cannot disregard wisdom in order to examine the larger image and recall what really matters, particularly when uncertainties are there. Taking the time to slow down provides you the ability for your company to accelerate. Don't make the error in the latest crisis to be swept up. Throw your anchor out instead and sit in the storm.

The 4 Phases of a Crisis
Step 1: Prodromal Radiation (Pre-Crisis)
Step 2: Acute (Crisis)
Stadium 3: Chronic (Clean-Up)
Stage 4: Resolution of Crises (Post-Crisis)
Intervention in Crisis 101

With all those amenities lacking, then it would be prudent to venture into businesses that do not require the use of those amenities unless you have some kind of alternative source to the ones provided by the government.
If this elements are lacking, it will be very difficult to run a successful business. However if the success of your business is a priority, alternative means of survival can be purchased. For example if electricity is the problem, a solar panel or a generator can be installed

As for me, I would not even consider setting up a business in a time of crisis. It is too risky. Unless it is a small scale business or an online business. Those ones can stay alive if you manage it very well.
Well, you are right. the main idea of a business is that you. do it when you know you are best safe to start the business. although we have different abilities to manage husienss whether in times of crisis or not. every one with different business capacity.

You can only do the best you can do for yourself. Certain crisis are beyond what you can control so is the consequences that comes with the crisis. So you should manage any business you can with the little capital you can get

Business are not easy to maintain in time of crises. There are lots of crises that has taken place in time past. For example, Ebola virus, aids, recently and still on going is covid -19, this has affected business that deal with close interactions. Like barbing, hairdressing, pedicure and manicure. Even sports.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone uservice?
In a country where there is lack of basic infrastructure and basic amenities such as good roads,water supply, electricity. And I want to start a business organization in such an area,all I have to do is look for materials that are available there only,and go for production elsewhere.

In a country where by there are shortages of economical indices like electricity and basic amenities I will make sure I provide most of those things within the business environment so that the business can move on quite well without distractions and disruption. Starting up a business in such a country would mean that you are financially buoyant enough to provide this social amenities that are lacking in the whole country for your business.

Business in times of crisis can both be a good and bad thing. Bad thing because you are at a loss and in despair buy good with the knowledge and lessons that comes with it

If you are wanting to start a new business, it is best to identify what you think would make a good business, then set up a business plan with a marketing plan and a web presence plan both included.

The first is that it will exacerbate the problem. As its markets move, it faces serious challenges that call into question its survival, and businesses will have to make ruthless decisions. What could an airline without passengers, without a theater or cinema audience, without a bar or restaurant customers possibly do How can orchestra and soccer teams, which can't meet, play or perform in front of others, work? What else can they do but shut down their premises, dismiss people, cut costs and close their supply chains

There are bound to be crisis in business but the best thing to do is not to give up but put no effort toward actualizing goal.
Every business as your own time of crisis so you must put in place mechanism to handle this crisis why the business continue take note after the crisis a business is bound to flourish

Th only thing I can do mak my business grow increasingly during a crisis or the other is to ensure that my business capital and profit are not touched so that my business will be able to buy and produce more goods and services .

The role of business. The PR firm Edelman has undertaken a survey of how people around the world believe that business should respond to the crisis wrought by COVID-19 (Edelman, 2020). ... In the same survey, in a telling reversal, government replaced business as the most trusted institution.

When life gives you lemon then you make lemonade out of it... Of you are in a country with problem over basic amenities like light, telephone and internet then you just have to look for alternative and make sure you ultilize the opportunity to create money for yourself.

Securing your company against some sort of crisis is the only way to survive when turmoil surfaces when a business well organized with the necessary requirement I think what you need is to be really cautious all the pace any businesses transactions you try to close.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds