Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

Advertisement Placeholder
Business in terms of crisis requires a lot of knowledge, make sure you keep your things in a secure place make sure all your properties remain intact, provide all the necessary requirements around you.
[automerge]1613112985[/automerge]
Business in terms of crisis requires a lot of knowledge, make sure you keep your things in a secure place make sure all your properties remain intact, provide all the necessary requirements around you.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
That's what you should first look into before starting any business of your choice,because that should be among your planing when you want to venture into any business you chose to do..

All am trying to say is that is not just capital to start up your business you should be looking for,but the one of electricity bills should be among it as well ...plan well before starting your business.

The three issues of electricity, poor internet connectivity and phone network is a menace to business survival in nigeria. A lot of business that depends on electricity have packed up as they couldn't meet up with the cost of A G O (automotive gas oil) needed to power their diesel engine generator.
Most artisans in welding works are now bike riders and many other trade that depends on electricity.
My recommendation will be if the government or private individuals can help to provide the diesel generators for the artisans in need may be we can a sizeable number of them returning back to their jobs

I will depend on making my business progress by printing banners and also try to cut my coat according to my size
Yes, printing of baners is very good business because nowadays a every person need baners for their publicity that's why this is the very good business nowadays. I also want to start this type of business but first we want to take training of baners printing business.

29 Aug 2020 — The role of business. The PR firm Edelman has undertaken a survey of how people around the world believe that business should respond to the crisis wrought by COVID-19 (Edelman, 2020). ... In the same survey, in a telling reversal, government replaced business as the most trusted institution

5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Small Business During a Crisis
Communication Directing users.
Achieving Goals Helping users in need in practice.
Local Reach Engage with your community online.
Be innovativ Make your business digitally important.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
In a situation like this, one has to compromise. Im sure there are areas or locations that doesnt have these problems or with minimal issues. So probably you relocate or you get alternatives, like generators, solars, inverters.

Ensure strong leadership. ...

Assemble a crisis management team. ...

Develop a crisis management plan. ...

Train your employees. ...

Talk timely and consistently. ...

Update Crisis Management Plan.

The role of business. The PR firm Edelman has undertaken a survey of how people around the world believe that business should respond to the crisis wrought by COVID-19 (Edelman, 2020). ... In the same survey, in a telling reversal, government replaced business as the most trusted institution.

in a location that will lack all what you've just mentioned above if anyone is serious to start a business in such location the person show provide himself of all the necessary need that is required to start up a business in such location because there is no other way you can do.

A business crisis is an event, or a series of events, that causes major disturbance for abusiness. A crisis typically occurs suddenly and poses intense difficulty or danger for thebusiness, usually in a situation where time is short and decisions have to be taken quickly.

I would do my best to adapt. But in the first place I would not set up a business knowing that it would have to depend on the social amenities that do not exist. But if the business is already there, I have to do my best to keep it alive by cutting down the cost of business to save more money.
In the times of crises, carrying on a business can be difficult if you are a newbie and are inexperienced in the line of the business. the best thing to do that time is to let things die down while you lay low and pause the business.

Some part of some countries are still under developed, some basic amenities might not be available to them and this will definitely affect businesses around this place, the only thing is to consider using alternative if it is available and the cost is not bearable

It was that day that, all around the world, leaders began scrambling, ripping through the pages of their crisis playbooks (or quickly creating them), searching for their pandemic play-by-play. Shortly after came the day the markets crashed on March 16, turning the crisis to both a health and economic calamity.

Though etched in our minds with great infamy, it’s days like these that I believe make true leaders. Abraham Lincoln, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Martin Luther King Jr.

Creeping Crisis events are predictions of a series of events that decision makers do not consider part of a pattern.
Slow-burning crises before any real damage to the situation - some early warning.
Sudden Crisis - The damage has already been done and will only get worse as time goes on.
Crisis crisis.

In any work place we find ourselves. There is always the best and it is a common rule that the best deserve special treatment. The best people deserve to be treated the best way. Same in the case of our best employees. Without doing injustice to our other employees, we should treat the best in the best way possible as this people have the idea of starting up their own businesses but choose to remain in yours. So treat them accordingly.

Related articles
To address such challenges, this article investigates the multiple ways in which local tourism businesses respond to crises and the resources ...Crisis Management Tips for Small Business Owners. Entrepreneurship · 0 Comments. It is not easy to deal with hard times or crises.

Business thrives where there's problem, identifying these problems is all you need when what used to pay has been hindered by such factors. You can as well find the alternatives to the problem; electricity can be solved with generators, communications services can be solved with mail delivery within the country.

Crises might arise as a result of many things, but it is not advisable and always good for the crises to overshadow business.
So when ever crises arise business should seek for alternative or other ways the business can be managed

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds