Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

business in times of crisis

I would do my best to adapt. But in the first place I would not set up a business knowing that it would have to depend on the social amenities that do not exist. But if the business is already there, I have to do my best to keep it alive by cutting down the cost of business to save more money.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, we have a problem with electricity. Most of us dedicate more money on fuel for generators and also planning very far ahead of time. This is done by getting all the work done within the time frame of this supply. It isn't easy but it is necessary.

businesses in times of crisis is very challenging and difficult to operate especially when the business is offline business, it might be in great risk and danger because of the crisis, some crisis involves people breaking shops breaking into people's house was destroyed or property this might put your offline business in a great risk.

I will depend on making my business progress by printing banners and also try to cut my coat according to my size

Printing banners doesn't work nowadays as businesses are marketing more on the social media where a lot of users are looking for what to buy. I don't always believe in the concept of making banners and flyers especially when you give them out to people that don't like what you are selling.

Ensure Strong Leadership. ...
Assemble a Crisis Management Team. ...
Develop a Crisis Management Plan. ...
Train your Employees. ...
Communicate Timely and Consistently. ...
Update the Crisis Management Plan
Remain Visible ...
Adapt For The Future: ...
Your Legacy..
Emerge Successful.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
Well corona crisis are part of a tripartite arrangement between government, business and institutional investors. Business should respond to the changing preferences of customers, employees and societies by identifying value propositions that justify the provision of risk capital by institutional investors. Critical to this is the determination and implementation of corporate purposes by owners and board directors that focus on inter-generational horizons. Family owners are particularly well placed to do this, but institutional investors need to make it part of their stewardship function as well. Measurement is key and significant reforms are required in the areas of accounting, valuation and reporting as well.

once you are faced with such challenges in your country, you will need to use the traditional means others are using to get clients or customers to their business, either through the radio or banner, flyer etc..

Getting an alternative is the only option I can think of. You can get a generator to solve the problem of electricity. Concerning the internet, I'm pretty sure their must be something that can be done about it.

Fortifying your business against any form of crisis is the best way to survive anytime crisis surfaces when a business well structured with the appropriate requirement I guess all you need is to be very careful all the rate any business deals you try to close.

The best and most selling business in time of crisis is provision business or food stuff cause everybody really need food to survive even though you increase the price to any amount of your choice people will be more than willing to pay for it.

A business crisis is one that can hit an individual in any direction.
First is to convince one self that everything will be alright, then you proceed to back to your business metrics and compare it with your projections and probe a deep insight as to why it went on like that. If it is so obvious you can't foster immediate action then your company should cut down expenses like suspending current capital projects.

As entrepreneurs, we move quickly in business. We make decisions with breakneck speed. We implement in the blink of an eye. We innovate. We execute. We tend to be nimble, spontaneous, and mission driven. As entrepreneurs, it’s part of who we are—and we have the technology at our fingertips to assist us even further. But there are times in life and business, when we need to take a step back, breathe, slow down—and think it through more carefully than usual—especially during those rare times of national, even global crisis. During times of tragedy, it’s important to be aware of any online activity—automated email promotions, tweets, facebook posts, blog updates, etc. that you’ve pre-scheduled. Allowing business-as-usual posts for your latest product or service to be sent out during a time when serious news is unfolding, can certainly appear disrespectful and insensitive. My advice is to cease all scheduled updates for the time being. It’s just not relevant.

Business in times of crisis is quite difficult to do. What to do, is to come up with a strategy that will push your business through the crises. That is why we need to be creative not for any reason but to be able to contain competitors and manage business in crises.

5 Digital Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Small Business During a Crisis
Communication // Directing users. ...
Achieving Goals // Helping users in need in practice. ...
Local Reach // Engage with your community online. ...
Be innovative // Make your business digitally important.

It is very good to get engage in online business because it protected customers during crisis for staying at home and continue there online job without any stress of going to one place from another during crisis.

Many opportunities thrive even in crisis. Crisis brings opportunities to fore. Taking for instance during covid 19, technology companies gained patronage thr more during the period. Also, telecommunication outlets enjoyed a lot of subscribers too. So during crisis, there are opportunities to grab.

hello, what would you implement for your business to survive in a country with problems in basic services such as electricity, internet and telephone service?
I think business business in the days of crisis is difficult and more harder it pay attention more and get more time for growing up our business.the best thing is that don't worry and don't lose hope for good time.

One thing is you have to compromise to make everything better for yourself when venturing into a business in a place where there is no basic amenities to support your business. As for electricity, you could get a generator to help with that.

When dealing with business in crisis like no telephone or internet, I will trying printing fliers, doing banner and business card so save one from stress of mouth advertising

If this is no electricity all I have to do is to find a way to buy generator for my business so that we can be able to work perfectly

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds