Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

Robrown83

Loyal member
Credits
An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me both existing customers and new customers have to been given attentions because you don't know maybe tomorrow the new customers can do more than the existing customers and if you went ahead to give more attention to the new customers you don't know maybe the new customers might go back from where she's coming from then you also going to lose the existing customers for another company

Well you need to pay attention to both of them but pay more attention to the existing one Your existing customers are your best customers because they are more likely to spend more on your products; because they keep your retention rate strong; because their lifetime value keeps increasing with every consecutive year they stay loyal; and because they are likely to refer others to your brand

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
Both! Everyone like to know they're loved, appreciated and treated special even that customer that patronizes you with the lowest amount. If they feel comfortable with you, they can even patronize and send referrals to you.

The only difference is that, you may need to put more effort to make a new customer regular customer. But for special attention treat them all special.

New customers should be given special treatment, I believe old customers should understand this
Even if you go to a new church, you will be given a special treatment, the will introduce you specifically to everyone
This is how business is also, new customers should be given special treatment for you to be able to retain them as your customers

Existing customers needs special attention because they are the lifeblood of the business. Existing customers are partners in the business as they storing, selling and market the business. You can always get a new customer from an existing customer but you cannot get an existing customer from a new customer.

You both need to prioritize the existing and new customers. It's important for existing customers to feel appreciated and for attracting new customers as well because through them you would generate more sales.

In business there is no room partiality though I know that you have trust on your old customers because they time but that doesn't meanat you should look down I'll give a preferential treatment today what are the try to carry all them customers along for your own good I'm sick of making money

Both customers, the old customer and the new one both need a special treatment or handling because customer's need cannot be met. But actually, the old customer that you have been dealing with for a very long time might need a leaser handling than its counterpart.

According to my opinion and experience, a new customer should be treated well with more concentration and positive attitude.
Because an older customer have already known your products features and if you can satisfy your every customer with your dealing you can grow your business very well.

Both. Existing customers were treated right thatis why they stayed so you need to treat new customers right si they can also hang on to you.

I think you have to give new customer more attention because you can easily password existing customers for them to able to do something you've been together for some time so that we also know how to adjust with you but new customers don't know anything this guy is available so you have to do something you've tomake them the first priority so they don't go running off

Both old and new customers deserve the same and best treatments from you. Any attitude of frivolity should be done away with old customers. While you may want new customers, it is also good that you get a good hold of the old ones. While old customers might be understanding, you should not make the impression that they are less important.

For me, it is both important to keep. They both deserve special treatment because without them we the business is nothing. They are the lifeblood of the business and they are the ones feeding us. We should understand what is the customer.

As you have rightly said, old and existing customers are both important. The old customer was once new before becoming old and the new one will also become old. But In terms of giving special treatment, the customer that behaves well gets it, whether old or new. That is my take.

Existing customers needs special attention because they are the lifeblood of the business. Existing customers are partners in the business as they storing, selling and market the business. You can always get a new customer from an existing customer but you cannot get an existing customer from a new customer.
This is an interesting point. You can always get new customers from existing customers but you can't get in new customer. Actually you are right but you can also get new customers from new customers depends on how you treated the new customers. An adage says" first impression last longer". Your attitude towards the new customers can make him/her refer new customers to you.

The situation will determine, but all things being equal, old customers are already part and parcel of you and the business so new customers deserve more attention to gain their tru and patronage.

It is good to treat your customers very well whether they are new or old. If you are building new customers it is vital to understand getting new customers and dropping old ones is wrong in as much as you want to keep new customers.we need to build our customers relationship very well by giving attention to both the new and old ones respectively.

New and existing customers are both important, none should be given more preferential treatment than the other. You might just have a different strategy or approach for new customers to keep them coming back but you should also have customer relationship management to keep your existing ones.

Concerning which should be given special treatment between the old or existing customer and the new customer. Well,both category of customer needs to be give maximum attention to because we never can predict what the two may have to offer in nearest future, though you might give the existing customer and edge because they helped you in growing the business but don't let it be obvious

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds