Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being your own Boss - how strict are you?

Yes, being too strict with yourself will never help at all. In fact, it could lead to many issues. Working is important but over-stressing yourself could be bad for health,.
Probably, it is always very important and necessary that you take care of your health whenever you're working. Being too strict is not really good but discipline is important actually.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's true, likewise me too I cannot be strict because I am a boss I will treat my workers well, because workers don't like if their boss is very strict they like someone who is friendly with them.
It is highly important to not restrict but you shouldn't be too soft either.
Striking a balance would be very much better because you wouldn't want the employee to take you for granted.

Well, I don't see it as being strict. I see as self discipline. For instance, I work online most of the time, and despite working at my own volition, I always set a target for myself. When I reached the target, I buy things and motivate myself. Most of us that are working online have no one to motivate us. We motivate ourselves.

It's more about time management and knowing what kind of schedule works for you, (and your employees, if you have them) in order to get work done in a timely fashion and making a profit when all is said and done.
That is one of the best way to manage a business. I suggest that people should focus more to acquire much idea on business management as the important priority for business men and women

It is highly important to not restrict but you shouldn't be too soft either.
Striking a balance would be very much better because you wouldn't want the employee to take you for granted.
When you maintain a balance you are absolutely right and in the right direction too.
It is very important to handle things officially and not to be too rigid.

When you maintain a balance you are absolutely right and in the right direction too.
It is very important to handle things officially and not to be too rigid.
It is also necessary to make things official at work places, but you shouldn't be too rigid and try as much as possible to soft feather a little bit.

One of the things we have to get and understand is that we are humans,and our system are ceated to rest and take break after some certain hours of work,it will help us to refresh and ensure wea re corinated on our task.

That is one of the best way to manage a business. I suggest that people should focus more to acquire much idea on business management as the important priority for business men and women
That's right. The better the business can be managed, the more creative you (and/or employees) can be when it comes to new ways of advertising or improving the business as a whole.

One of the things we have to get and understand is that we are humans,and our system are ceated to rest and take break after some certain hours of work,it will help us to refresh and ensure wea re corinated on our task.
Overworking is never good, I agree. Rest is just as important so you can begin again with a fresh mind and come up with new and better solutions to keep your online work or business up and running... and successful!

Well I clearly understand that at my side most bosses usually become strict most especially to new employees than the old ones because they always trust the old employees than the new ones.

Overworking is never good, I agree. Rest is just as important so you can begin again with a fresh mind and come up with new and better solutions to keep your online work or business up and running... and successful!
One of the issue that makes work to be less productive and the person involved usually encounter fatique,is that they do not have adequate time to get enough rest,this will help them to be refreshed and productive.

Well I have to be so strictly on the operation s of the business. Especially on the inventory department of the business. Strictness in business helps it for smooth operations of the businesses
This is true. It is important for the rules and regulations to.be followed and for them to be enforced. With that being said, being too strict can also derail the cordial relationship in the workplace

Been the boss of a company, I know that there is always time for everything and I won't try to denied anyone of his free time. when it's time for business, I will be very strict so that work can get done.
Sometimes, when you are too cordial with your workers, they don't do the work well but a little strictness will make them do their work well.

Actually if I happened to be my own boss, I will be either strict or simply based on conditions. if the employees are willing to comply easily, I have no reason to be strict in the business environment.

I try as much as possible to be strict on myself to attain the goal I set for each day and each hour. As a self boss, I often set reward of something I love most after each successful task for each day.

I don't like being strict to be honest I don't like when people is scared of me or hate me for being strict I don't want to be that person but sometimes I need to be strict

I don't like being strict to be honest I don't like when people is scared of me or hate me for being strict I don't want to be that person but sometimes I need to be strict
It is very good to have such kind of notion because when you are just too strict, so many of the employees will be afraid of you.
It is not really going to speak well because it is better to soft feather.

I believe that's what most of us will like, if you are your own boss you can do whatever you like, I also don't like the idea of working under someone, I prefer to be self employed.

Personally I think I have no reason to be a ghost when my employees are law abiding workers but I will definitely when they don't takes there duty and job very serious.

I'm my own boss as i am currently working online. I am not strict on my myself and i really dislike that fact. Sometimes i don't get the work i plan to do done in record time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds