Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Being your own Boss - how strict are you?

Some people may be strict while others are not , but all these things will still boils down to the fact that if you can't manage your business perfectly , being strict and not being strict wouldn't help you in any way. People that can manage business perfectly will understand that strictness most times does not work.
It's more about time management and knowing what kind of schedule works for you, (and your employees, if you have them) in order to get work done in a timely fashion and making a profit when all is said and done.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is one of the disadvantages of working for yourself. Those who have never experienced it usually think otherwise but it's hard to be hard on yourself.
It's one reason why people prefer to work for themselves though. You get time to take care of yourself.
..And create a schedule that works best for you. I know people who just work better at night and get more accomplished when they work their own hours, rather than the pressures of a 9-5 job.

It's more about time management and knowing what kind of schedule works for you, (and your employees, if you have them) in order to get work done in a timely fashion and making a profit when all is said and done.
It is better to imbibe what works for you the best way to achieve positive result for the growth of the company.
The interests of the company should be the focal point in decision making.

To be your boss is a very good one which enable you to determine your objective goal and vision of they business and they business environment
Yes that is the main reason why most people do want to become boss because they will try their best to make their own decision and do what they want because they are Boss.

I'm not overly bossy but I set the lines, I try to create a relationship between me and my workers and also let them understand that I'm their boss and certain things shouldn't be done in my presence or even absence. Being too strict doesn't make you a better boss, it only keep your employees far form you.
Some people think being strict makes them better though. At the end of the day, you are working with humans who have emotions. Even animals respond favourably to those who do them good.

There are a couple of things that you need to understand because nobody is going to be giving you a task and time to complete so you have to be extra strength than yourself.

It doesn't be guaranteed to must be the way that you are not working for anyone. Significant thing is that you ought to bring in cash and for that reason discipline is continuously going to be a vital ethicalness.

Setting up a daily target is the best way to achieve whatever you want, if you have a daily target this will help you in terms of getting the good results you want to.
Yes, it's helping me. I joined this platform about two months ago, but what I have is not really small. This is possible because I set a daily target that I always strive to meet.

It doesn't be guaranteed to must be the way that you are not working for anyone. Significant thing is that you ought to bring in cash and for that reason discipline is continuously going to be a vital ethicalness.
That's right, if you know how to discipline yourself I believe you can earn a good amount of money online, having a good experience also matters,it matters a lot.

I have never been strict because I know what it takes to be an employee. I make business very official and outside the business, it is unofficial with my employees.
That's true, likewise me too I cannot be strict because I am a boss I will treat my workers well, because workers don't like if their boss is very strict they like someone who is friendly with them.

Being strict is a good idea but you are not expected to be over strict, if you are o being over strict that will be a bullshit, the fact that you are the boss doesn't mean you should treat your employees anyhow like some bosses do.

As a leader or as a boss one has to be gently and at the same time one has to be harsh, which is two phase to be precise, and each one has its own time before you activate it.

As a leader or as a boss one has to be gently and at the same time one has to be harsh, which is two phase to be precise, and each one has its own time before you activate it.
You are right, no need to be harsh to your employees, I don't really like people who are harsh, no matter how hard you tried they'll not appreciate it, that's why I don't really like them.

You are right, no need to be harsh to your employees, I don't really like people who are harsh, no matter how hard you tried they'll not appreciate it, that's why I don't really like them.
Yes been harsh towards your employees is not good always but what I want you to know is that setting limit is also essential so that they won't take you for granted.

Yes been harsh towards your employees is not good always but what I want you to know is that setting limit is also essential so that they won't take you for granted.
That's just the truth, if you are harsh to your employees that will not make them to do their best, you are expected to be friendly to them, what do you think?

Yes
That's just the truth, if you are harsh to your employees that will not make them to do their best, you are expected to be friendly to them, what do you think?
Yes that's just the fact, at least as a boss you have to be friendly to all your employees, but what I can say is that you have to set some limit for everything,

Yes

Yes that's just the fact, at least as a boss you have to be friendly to all your employees, but what I can say is that you have to set some limit for everything,
That's true, for me I don't really want to work under someone, I want to be the boss of myself, being the Boss of yourself Will be a good idea, what do you think?

There are many levels of strictness. You can be strict in terms of implementing ideas and regulations that will make your business grow but at the same time you should be a bit friendly with your workers.

Yes, being too strict with yourself will never help at all. In fact, it could lead to many issues. Working is important but over-stressing yourself could be bad for health,.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds