Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Does your boss ever leave for a long time?

The only information that my employees are privy to are all the information they would need to work with. It's not all the information about my business. They don't need to know all that for any reason whatsoever. My personal life information is completely off the table for any of them.

This is how it is supposed to be. There is no point asking about my personal life, if you are working for me. I believe that when your staff know too much about you, as the boss, they will tend to misuse those information. Let's keep business as business and not go private at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is how it is supposed to be. There is no point asking about my personal life, if you are working for me. I believe that when your staff know too much about you, as the boss, they will tend to misuse those information. Let's keep business as business and not go private at all.

I have actually worked with a lot of people who are very nosey when it comes to trying to know everything about you that they are not even supposed to know. They are always going to be inquisitive with the kind of questions that they are asking you. When you're not careful, you are going to be manipulated into giving them information that they are not supposed to have.

I have actually worked with a lot of people who are very nosey when it comes to trying to know everything about you that they are not even supposed to know. They are always going to be inquisitive with the kind of questions that they are asking you. When you're not careful, you are going to be manipulated into giving them information that they are not supposed to have.

Well, while I agree that personal life and personal stuff should not be shared. I believe that despite all this, you should at least inform your employees about you leaving the business due to some particular personal reason. You may not be liable to tell the reason. However, you should tell your employees about when you will return. Abandoning your employees is never a great idea.

I ignore such people. I always try to focus on not doing a lot in terms of revealing the things that I shouldn't be discussing at the workplace. My job is to get to the office, do my jobs, and leave. Getting involved in any office politics or talking is not going to work with me.

I ignore such people. I always try to focus on not doing a lot in terms of revealing the things that I shouldn't be discussing at the workplace. My job is to get to the office, do my jobs, and leave. Getting involved in any office politics or talking is not going to work with me.

Exactly! It's the best thing to do in my opinion because some people will always be looking for information they are going to use for their own benefit. When you're not careful with the kind of information that you make available to them, they will most likely use it against you in the future.

Exactly! It's the best thing to do in my opinion because some people will always be looking for information they are going to use for their own benefit. When you're not careful with the kind of information that you make available to them, they will most likely use it against you in the future.

I think that whenever a boss leaves, they always appoint a person who may take care of things. This means that they many appoint a person who may lead and manage the business. Sometimes, this person is chosen from amongst the employees working in the business.

I think that whenever a boss leaves, they always appoint a person who may take care of things. This means that they many appoint a person who may lead and manage the business. Sometimes, this person is chosen from amongst the employees working in the business.

It is going to be a very bad decision for you to leave your business without putting someone in charge to oversee things when you are not available. This is because their entire business operation need someone to oversee it and make sure that things are moving smoothly, otherwise the business is going to suffer a lot of losses.

It is going to be a very bad decision for you to leave your business without putting someone in charge to oversee things when you are not available. This is because their entire business operation need someone to oversee it and make sure that things are moving smoothly, otherwise the business is going to suffer a lot of losses.

Yes, it could be a bad decision. Moreover, I think that now technology has improved a lot. If you are a boss, then you can still monitor the business to some extent by using the internet and this could be a good thing from boss'es perspective.

Yes, it could be a bad decision. Moreover, I think that now technology has improved a lot. If you are a boss, then you can still monitor the business to some extent by using the internet and this could be a good thing from boss'es perspective.

The use of technology definitely plays a very big role in businesses and just like you've mentioned, it's very possible for a business owner to use technology to monitor his business whenever he's not around but there's a need to have someone who's going to be in charge until the owner comes back. Without having someone in charge, the business might be in chaos.

The use of technology definitely plays a very big role in businesses and just like you've mentioned, it's very possible for a business owner to use technology to monitor his business whenever he's not around but there's a need to have someone who's going to be in charge until the owner comes back. Without having someone in charge, the business might be in chaos.

When the boss leaves for vacations, then can certainly communicate with their employees through technology. This also includes monitoring the performance of the business and conducting online meetings. This is a professional way of handling different things related to business and they are also quite important as well.

My boss in my work's place didn't leave for a long time she was coming pretty often to check if everything indeed goes smooth and as needed, the place was new and so do the workers so she had to make sure we are doing our job well and that everything goes well.
She was usually visiting once in a day and sometimes once in 2 or 3 days, she did a good job at supervising the place and I think that every boss must visit often and manage the work's place well.

When the boss leaves for vacations, then can certainly communicate with their employees through technology. This also includes monitoring the performance of the business and conducting online meetings. This is a professional way of handling different things related to business and they are also quite important as well.

Yeah, that's very correct. Adequate communication between a business owner and his employee is something that is very important especially when he is not around to participate directly in the management and running of the business.

Those who are taking care of the business when he is not around needs to be well updated about everything that he needs them to do so that the business will be working how the owner expected it to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds