Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beauty salon or Barbers

There are some days when the salon gets more customers than other days so the salon owner manages prfits and losses because every thing is balanced in a week. If a salon gets a few customers on some days, it actually get more than required customers on some other days so this is how things are balanced.
Yes, this is correct, as customers go to these sites, depending on time availability. In my country it is usually difficult to get an available space on weekends, but during the week, although it is always fluid, it is easier.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hair dressing saloon business is a lucrative job in my country. You can even include home services inorder to maximize your profits. Barbing saloon for males too is a big business here in my country. Most especially when you are very good at cutting different modern styles

Beauty salons and barber shops are mostly rum together by the business owners in my country. There is no rigid arrangements for running this type business here in my country.

In our country , there is more demand for lady beauty saloons , as the women usually visit saloons once in a week at least for waxing or eye brow shape or something like that , so its definitely a good business in metro cities of our country.

In our country , there is more demand for lady beauty saloons , as the women usually visit saloons once in a week at least for waxing or eye brow shape or something like that , so its definitely a good business in metro cities of our country.
I agree with you, when beauty salons have the space available for waxing, eyebrows and nails, this will be the most visited site. In the case of barbershops it is also visited, but with less customers in some areas.

I write this thread, because in my country they are different businesses. I want to know how profitable it is in your country and if they are different businesses. In my country, Beauty Salons are businesses where both ladies and gentlemen go to cost their hair, comb it, perform hair grafts with professional stylists.
In the case of barbershops, it is usually only for men, where haircuts, beards, mustaches and the like are made.
How does it work in your country? What is so profitable?
Actually its the same everywhere, what i just noticed recently this days is just that both men and women are into the business, they even combine both business into one.

It is the same here too. Beuty salons for women are very busy each day because you never lack customers. Especially if it is located in an urban center. So having such a salon is a really lucrative business.

I write this thread, because in my country they are different businesses. I want to know how profitable it is in your country and if they are different businesses. In my country, Beauty Salons are businesses where both ladies and gentlemen go to cost their hair, comb it, perform hair grafts with professional stylists.
In the case of barbershops, it is usually only for men, where haircuts, beards, mustaches and the like are made.
The two business is profitable but mostly beauty saloon produces more money than barbing because it has many department like perdicure and manicure, sellings of weapons and wigs, nails e.t.c but i have seen many people opening a unisex saloon.

They are both profitable business in my country as well,and now they don't open them separately anymore they open a very big shop for both hair saloon and barbing saloon as well.

I think it is provided at a fixed daily wage because almost all the salons in my city get alot of customers in a day. I live in a city that ranks 12th when it comes to world's most populous cities so getting a customer in a salon is no problem for salon owners.
Then i guess location plays a role too, cause in my area here there are more salons than you can actually count, and there are times some complain of the day being slow and not really having much customers and while there are other days you even have to wait your turn at the shop

They are both profitable business in my country as well,and now they don't open them separately anymore they open a very big shop for both hair saloon and barbing saloon as well.
You are right about the differences, the beauty salon has more opportunities, as long as it has the capital to integrate the different services described by you. It would be more profitable.
The idea that they have in your country to open both businesses as one, is excellent, here in my country there are several, but they are also separate, I guess motivated by the investment capital.

Well to me personally I think it's would be a wonderful idea if you think or consider of merging them together for greater income and profitable you know you could never go wrong with any of them.

Well to me personally I think it's would be a wonderful idea if you think or consider of merging them together for greater income and profitable you know you could never go wrong with any of them.
If I am evaluating it, since it is an expansion, the capital for the investment must be increased, it is also good to merge them instead of starting with one. Or maybe I can start with one and eventually incorporate the other.

Here in my area or locality if may call it barbing saloon is usually men that patronized it, so it's for men likewise the beauty saloon is mostly for women. So when setting this structure one need to know his target customers.

Here in my area or locality if may call it barbing saloon is usually men that patronized it, so it's for men likewise the beauty saloon is mostly for women. So when setting this structure one need to know his target customers.
In my country, men's salons are called barbershops or barber shops, and women's salons, as you describe them, are called beauty salons. It is very true depending on the area, you must take into account the target audience and according to the result take the right decision.

Everybody want to look good and the frequency to which people have to meet their hair demands have made the business to be a very lucrative one.

Everybody want to look good and the frequency to which people have to meet their hair demands have made the business to be a very lucrative one.
As you describe it, we all need a barbershop or beauty salon. That's why I created the thread, as I have a great interest in such a business. It's like food, there will always be customers.

In our country we can classify beauty salon has a place in which you can go fou
r different type of decoration and hairstyle, a barbing salon is mainly for the men who is interested in shaving off their hair and making of different style.

Then i guess location plays a role too, cause in my area here there are more salons than you can actually count, and there are times some complain of the day being slow and not really having much customers and while there are other days you even have to wait your turn at the shop

Location does play a crucial role when it comes to running a barber shop. Most of the barber shops in my city are located in main markets where there are a lot of people and barber shop owners can find a lot of cutomers. I really do not think that a barber shop can run at a desolated place.

Location does play a crucial role when it comes to running a barber shop. Most of the barber shops in my city are located in main markets where there are a lot of people and barber shop owners can find a lot of cutomers. I really do not think that a barber shop can run at a desolated place.
You are right @Good-Person , like any business it must have a good location, where it can be seen by passers-by. Otherwise you will have to do excellent marketing to make yourself known, and reflect your location in this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds