Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Barbing salon business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely barbing saloons are profitable. If you are skillful and good enough. It is quite profitable
Barbing is a very lucrative business but our people thing that it is not there I have friends who are barbers and their living big in such a way that you will not know that their hand work work is Barbing
I had a bug anybody I want to take a new skill should take barbing

Advertisement Placeholder
It is quite possible but in my location in simple dressing or bobbing or the hair can go as low as 0.5 dollar and as high as $2 depending on the style a person really needs and if you can work for 10 people in a day you'll make good amount of money in my location

The amount that is charged on barbing in my country depends on the state you are and the the city you live in, and even in the city were I live, the price is still not the same, different area and different street has their various prices, my own area charge less than a $.

A barbing saloon business is a very lucrative business that one can venture into. For everyone wants to lol very nice and there can't be virtually a day that you will not be patronized. Someone that runs one makes a daily income and doesn't need much of capital resources.

How profitable is barbing salon business in your region?

The average barbing salons in my locality charges not less than $1 for a simple hair cut.
Do you think its a good business to venture into this period??
In our country, the construction of the salon is a lucrative business, considering that its frequent location is close to school malls and various establishments. You should be good at flattering customers so that they do not move on to others once they need salon service again.

Barber business is profitable and very lucrative to be successful in Barber business you must first identify your market Barber shops cater to a wide range of customers. People of all ages from all parts of society visit barbers. Many successful barber shops have increased their profitability by targeting their services towards certain types of customers. Older customers are more likely to buy beard dying services, and younger customers are motivated by fashion, adversely, affluent customers are willing to pay more if a barber shop has higher quality furniture.

It is very profitable if you put all your energy and strength into it i.e you been dedicated to it, also customer relations matters a lot because you have competitors in your location who are also into barbing, location plays a big role as to how profits will be made. Barbing business is starting small and growing big, it takes patience and time before one begins to see the rewards of his efforts

Barbing or hair salon is a very profitable business which ones can venture into. But you will have to understand the business in and out before starting and look for an open place so that you will attract more customers and get a professional barber to do the job for you.

Over here where I reside, the barbing salon charge up to $2 per haircut and I still see it as being cheap considering the fact that they treat you like a good friend when you enter and make you feel at home. It is a lucrative business, but you should be careful about it.
How profitable is barbing salon business in your region?

The average barbing salons in my locality charges not less than $1 for a simple hair cut.
Do you think its a good business to venture into this period??

Barbing is very profitable, one thing that can make you stand tall among your competitors is your uniqueness interms of packaging , neatness and choosing the right location, location plays a huge role in whether one will make huge profits or not, a barber who is patience and dedicated in no time will reap the benefits of his struggles

t is important to note that barbing saloon business can be very lucrative, especially when it is properly managed. And interestingly, it cost very little to keep the business running. ... Furnishing a barbing saloon is not really much of a big deal. It is quite simple and cost-effective.

Barbing is a business for haircut and personal grooming of individuals. Its return on investment depends largely on the number of customers you have. Strive to improve your skills and get a good stylist if need be trendy with the latest style en vogue.

Barbing salon business is a highly profitable business that brings in an income in everyday basis. Heat only the best on how you control your shop also how are you attend to customers true you're working experience or working idea because barbing is a skillful work .

Barbing Salon Equipment and their Prices in Nigeria. If you are looking to start a salon business and need to know how much the basic

Salon business is profoundly beneficial than some other business I've attempted before. It yield for the proprietor in regular routine. When you own a salon, you don't have to upset yourself as a ton of clients will assemble ordinary, both old and new clients.

Our goal, beyond becoming a profitable business, is becoming a trusted destination whereby the clients in our community can come to refresh their minds and bodies, replenish their energies, and network with their colleagues and friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds