Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beauty salon or Barbers

Very right, this is a good idea for people who wants to start the two but couldn't because of money. But let me tell you that some people just prefer to have just one instead of the two.
How about a beauty and also a barbing saloon, it would be like killing two birds with one stone as that would generate profit from the two sides there in the area chosen.
I understand that a single location is easier to manage, and it is also related to the demand of potential customers. So it can be one of both or the unisex, the area and the capital will determine the possibilities .

Advertisement Placeholder
I think in my country beauty salon is more profitable especially when you look at it in an environment where there are a lot of female like universities.
You may be right considering the amounts of money ladies spent to make their hairs but establishing a hair dressing salon is far more expensive than establishing a barbershop. His capital to fund the business will determine which one to go for.

They are both profitable business in my country as well,and now they don't open them separately anymore they open a very big shop for both hair saloon and barbing saloon as well.
Yes you're correct. Both businesses a very profitable here in my country too because on a daily basis people do go get their hair done for the coming day or week

I understand that a single location is easier to manage, and it is also related to the demand of potential customers. So it can be one of both or the unisex, the area and the capital will determine the possibilities .
Yes, you are right about the area and the capital been a major role in determining the possibility, but for some they have the Money and good location they just don't have interest in the unisex or they can't go through the stress.

Location is important but no matter the location there would always be ladies who need to make hair and guys need haircut so combining them should give profit.

Yes, you are right about the area and the capital been a major role in determining the possibility, but for some they have the Money and good location they just don't have interest in the unisex or they can't go through the stress.
It is true, it is not easy to manage a hairdressing salon and there is also the stress, the bigger the salon, the more you have to be aware of the details that surround it. That is why many owners prefer to be productive but smaller in size.
Location is important but no matter the location there would always be ladies who need to make hair and guys need haircut so combining them should give profit.
Of course the combination of these, both hairdresser and beauty salon will give profits, however the better the location, the better the clientele will be more fluid and new clients will arrive.

It is entirely dependent on your budget and the style of haircut you choose. Barber cuts often utilize clippers and less customization of the haircut, and they are generally speedier and less expensive than a salon experience. If you go to a reputable salon and visit a stylist who has expertise with men's haircuts, you should be able to receive a look that is suited to your lifestyle, hair texture, and face shape.

It is true, it is not easy to manage a hairdressing salon and there is also the stress, the bigger the salon, the more you have to be aware of the details that surround it. That is why many owners prefer to be productive but smaller in size.

Of course the combination of these, both hairdresser and beauty salon will give profits, however the better the location, the better the clientele will be more fluid and new clients will arrive.
Yeah, I agree location matters that is why I said that in my previous post that location is really important in the starting of a business so it's absolutely necessary.

Settingup a unisex saloon is very good and you will have more customer both male and females but you need a good amount of capital to make it looks good and inviting for more customers to patronise you.

Creating a unisex salon might be a great way to attract customers of both the genders. However, I live in a city where the population of both males and females is quite high. So even if a person creates a salon specifically for men and beaty parlours specifically for women, they both will attract great number of customers and this is what is happening in my city where owners of beaty parlours and salon both get a giood number of customers.

Yeah, I agree location matters that is why I said that in my previous post that location is really important in the starting of a business so it's absolutely necessary.
You are right, and your publication is very explicit! Emphasize the information, because I read from other members that it does not matter the location, when we know in advance its importance.

You are right, and your publication is very explicit! Emphasize the information, because I read from other members that it does not matter the location, when we know in advance its importance.
True, I know a place in the urban area of the town that makes a lot of money from barbing because of the large crowd there but in the not so common areas business might be low.

Adding up the both will really yield financial stability. Since the men and women always make their hair fine, you can manage it and employ someone who can take care of the men's barbing and acvount for the total amount made in a say or week.

True, I know a place in the urban area of the town that makes a lot of money from barbing because of the large crowd there but in the not so common areas business might be low.
The way for these businesses in areas desolated of customers to work, is to do a good marketing. This is as long as the service is of quality, as many will want to be closer to your sector when they have the same service.
Adding up the both will really yield financial stability. Since the men and women always make their hair fine, you can manage it and employ someone who can take care of the men's barbing and acvount for the total amount made in a say or week.
This is what I think, in case the capital is available to set up the unisex business, hire people in charge of working with both men and women and who are really professional, which will capture the attention and gratitude of the clients.

I think the two of them are all good. All you need is to open it at the best place that will attract people. You need to be up and running to manage such business. All you need is to be hard working and also good to your customers and the sky will be your limit

Actually I didn't have any idea of men going to beauty salons at all before but after watching and learning alot from the movies I do watch I now beauty salons more better than barbing shops to me.

The way for these businesses in areas desolated of customers to work, is to do a good marketing. This is as long as the service is of quality, as many will want to be closer to your sector when they have the same service.

This is what I think, in case the capital is available to set up the unisex business, hire people in charge of working with both men and women and who are really professional, which will capture the attention and gratitude of the clients.
If you take up such plan, it will really be captivating indeed. It will attract the attention of clients to look over to your unisex saloon for hair services.

I think the two of them are all good. All you need is to open it at the best place that will attract people. You need to be up and running to manage such business. All you need is to be hard working and also good to your customers and the sky will be your limit
It is as you say @Josephjossy , a good location, hard work and excellent service, is what will provide success to this type of business, where the profits will be very attractive and rewarding.
If you take up such plan, it will really be captivating indeed. It will attract the attention of clients to look over to your unisex saloon for hair services.
You already take for granted the unisex salon @GIFTMICHAEL , I hope your words come true, as this type of salon will give better profit returns, than a single type of care.

There is a big difference between the two of them and a beauty salon are mostly used by the women because they are the one that are interested in complicated fashion, men are only interested in a normal barbing salon.
Theres a big differencebetween the two ( barbing saloon and beauty sallon) , barbing saloon is form guy while beauty saloon is for females but beauty sallon has more features and it always earned more income than barbing saloon.

Actually I didn't have any idea of men going to beauty salons at all before but after watching and learning alot from the movies I do watch I now beauty salons more better than barbing shops to me.
I think this is due to the fact that men now do their nails, paint their hair, do their eyebrows, wax their hair and so on (metrosexual). Now these beauty salon places in some countries are very crowded mainly by women but also by men.

It is as you say @Josephjossy , a good location, hard work and excellent service, is what will provide success to this type of business, where the profits will be very attractive and rewarding.

You already take for granted the unisex salon @GIFTMICHAEL , I hope your words come true, as this type of salon will give better profit returns, than a single type of care.
Yes, it will bring better profit than the single type, provided you pick a favourable location for it, and your shop must be attractive too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds