Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Beauty salon or Barbers

My granddaughter is 14 and she wants to do this when she is older. She even cuts her own hair quite well and talks very enthusiastically about opening her own beauty salon. I don't know if she ever will but it's good to have something to strive for. When I die she will get some money from me so maybe she can do it then. I would love to see her do well in life because she had a horrible start with her parents.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country for now, clients locate hairdressers or stylists and request their services and they go to their homes to do the work. It is interesting what he describes about the application, it will surely generate great profits. I hope your granddaughter has the opportunity as a professional stylist, she will always have a place to work and will be in high demand. If you have already started with her, you will surely have the necessary skills

I have an idea where service provider and clients can join, where service providers can earn money and clients can get home service. I think your grand daughter can try this. Tell her to learn how to build an app.

I don't know if she would be able to do that to be honest but I will give her the idea. She's quite young yet but very keen on the idea of having her own business eventually.

I believe young people should understand the value of money and explore business opportunities all the while pursuing education.

Everything is in the desire to learn as @Nomad says to create an application, in this way it will be easier to be located by customers, otherwise with a good marketing can also be promoted in due course.

Whether you want to start small or big, internet gives you a lot of leverage in launching businesses and creating earning opportunities. I see a great potential in selling services through app.

Whether you want to start small or big, internet gives you a lot of leverage in launching businesses and creating earning opportunities. I see a great potential in selling services through app.
I am convinced that, as I have been able to see as I research and read on the Internet, there are countless companies of any size, promoting their products and services. As for the applications for those who have knowledge or can hire someone to create them will have better opportunities.

Uber became one of the biggest car companies without owning a single car. Alibaba became one of the biggest online marketplace without selling its own product. We need to think smartly.

Uber became one of the biggest car companies without owning a single car. Alibaba became one of the biggest online marketplace without selling its own product. We need to think smartly.
You have a very good way of motivating and opening members' eyes, and rightly so. Excellent examples to encourage us to go ahead and fight for what we want in an intelligent way.

We need a smart thinking. Hi5 and Facebook were launched at the same time, both of these sites worked on the same concept, but these days no one knows Hi5 and facebook has 2.7 billion users.

Yes definitely smart thinking should be 100% on our side. I vaguely remember Hi5 but facebook remains at the helm. You are absolutely right in your suggestion and I stand by it @Nomad

I joined Hi5 and facebook at the same time back in 2009, but I am no longer using hi5 but I spend a lot of time on facebook. Even the companies like Google also make mistake when they think dumb. Google shutting of G+ is one such example

Yes, I understand and you are right, we are all imperfect and therefore we err as human beings. Entrepreneurs tend to fully trust their intuition but it is not always right.

Successful people are the people who think and work smartly. If you cannot work smart, you end up doing low profile job. A lot of people say they cannot earn online, however, these are the people who never attempt to improve themselves

Exactly, and I take your words again, "think and work intelligently" are words that echo in my mind. It is the must be, to get what is expected at all times, whether it is business online or offline and in everyday life.

Very interesting @Ralphjoe, you mean that in Nigeria there are also both types of beauty salon and hairdresser. But in this case the beauty salon is more profitable, I understand that in Nigeria many men cut their hair alone, without having to go to the barbershop. That's right?
Yes that is exactly what I am talking about in the fact that the beauty salon and hairdresser is more profitable than the barbershop because it's more expensive for female hairdressing than male cutting their hairs at the barbershop.

I write this thread, because in my country they are different businesses. I want to know how profitable it is in your country and if they are different businesses. In my country, Beauty Salons are businesses where both ladies and gentlemen go to cost their hair, comb it, perform hair grafts with professional stylists.
In the case of barbershops, it is usually only for men, where haircuts, beards, mustaches and the like are made.
How does it work in your country? What is so profitable?
In my country, it's the same practice. The men go to a barbershop to have their hair cut, while the women go to the salon to have their hair done. The business is very lucrative especially if you are very good at what you do, people will go all out to have you do their hair.
[automerge]1624718112[/automerge]
Here too, Beauty salons and Barber shops are different. They are very profitable business as hair grooming services cannot be done easily at home, so most people often visit beauty salon and barbershop. Specially during weekends, the flow of customers hikes up even more.
Yes the inflow of customers occurs especially during the weekends and if your location is a busy area, you will witness influx of customers.

I write this thread, because in my country they are different businesses. I want to know how profitable it is in your country and if they are different businesses. In my country, Beauty Salons are businesses where both ladies and gentlemen go to cost their hair, comb it, perform hair grafts with professional stylists.
In the case of barbershops, it is usually only for men, where haircuts, beards, mustaches and the are made.
How does it work in your country? What is so profitable?
I can’t even choose one among the two again because I believe both the two are profitable and nowadays people are into the two businesses and they are really enjoying it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds