Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Balancing between work and normal life is a difficult thing to handle once you are in search of money to survive. It is just that at least once in week or month take a day off to rest.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is absolutely no way to maintain the standard because if you are up working most part of your time would be spent at your place of work and you won't be able to balance it with your personal life.

Balancing between work and normal life is a difficult thing to handle once you are in search of money to survive. It is just that at least once in week or month take a day off to rest.
If you are not financially buoyant , then balancing between work and your personal life will be difficult because you will be trying to work hard to make ends meet just to protect your future.

It is very possible for you to balance work with your lifestyle because you should have time to work and time to spend quality time for u
Yourself. This is what you should keep at the back of your mind.

Balancing between work and life is a difficult task to please but once you are principle, you will be able to deal with that and enjoy work small and also enjoy life small with out stress.

There is absolutely no way you could strike a balance between work and your life if you do not have a good plan on ground. It is this plan that will guide you on how to strike a balance.

I would say that I have a good balance between work and life because I don't make my work overwhelm me. I focus more on personal improvement so that I won't be lagging behind in life. Balancing work and life isn't easy but with consistency and determination,one would get the change you've been craving for.

Yes indeed, I give my job it's time and my life it's time I never mix between them because they are not related to each other and don't need to be mixed. For example I wake up and then I go to school, afterwards I do my hobbies and enjoy of them and only after I do so I give the time for the job and then I work online a few hours or less. I'm really glad that I can finally work online because I've been trying to do so for a long time and only several ago I managed to succeed. I think everyone should balance his work and life so they don't get in each other's ways and then things get worse, each of them should be in it's own place so it doesn't disturb the other one. I think that the people who balance between them are wise because that is definitely essential.

Work-life balance is a state of equilibrium where one is able to manage his or career demand as well as his/her life's demand. Maintaining a work-life balance helps reduce stress and helps prevent a frustrating work environment.

I really do not think so at all. This is due to the fact that I am still trying hard to make sure that I make good money first. Then I can decide to cut off lots of things consuming my time .

I don't think so, for now I only focus on things that will help me generate money. I don't really have time for any other thing except things that will really help me improve my financial status in the future .

Appropriate planning is all that we need in order to strike a balance between work and our Private Life. It is important for all individuals with as much as possible to make sure that they give Time for themselves to rest from work.

It is practically impossible for you to balance work and life. This is the fact except if we want to deceive ourselves. Because, most of the time you spent larger part of your life time at work and I can't see how the work could be balanced with life.

While the aspect of life and work one need to they type of work and the goal of his working conditions weather the work will make you to become a slave where you are not happy it becomes a threat and dangerous physiologically because of unemployment people just jump in for work, is the job affecting your relationship with your God and your family or is the job not paying your bills

For one who really have passion for his or her work and trying hard to earn a living or trying hard to earn more money will find it really hard and difficult to balance between work and life because he will see life as waste of time to earn money for him.

Balancing work and life is a thing that is practically impossible. Even if you plan from now till tomorrow, I don't think it will be balanced because it will be tilted towards work than life.

Yeah I think I do. If anything, I could stand to work a bit more on my projects so they can earn more and I can eventually stop working my standard 9 to 5 job. That is the dream!

This is really important, and this is due to the fact that we tend to focus so much on our jobs and forget about how to improve our personal lives and that of our loved ones.

Actually it's very difficult to balance life and working most especially if you are somebody who really involved himself into business and want to make it in life.

may be, Work-life balance is how you prioritize the time and vitality you commit to your work and individual life and energizes you to separate your time in a way that's best for you. Accomplishing a sound adjust between work and life doesn’t cruel an break even with adjust, and the perfect work-life adjust can change.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds