Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Am still a student so I don’t mostly focus on work that much I still get little money for parent but still work aside so I don’t Think is now hard for me to balance life

Advertisement Placeholder
I
Do you feel that you have a good balance between working and personal life?
In life, you gotta work to earn some income to improve your life. But that doesn't mean that your whole life should be spent on work. You must set some times aside in order to relax the mind.

Yes I think I have a good balance between my personal life and working life because I make schedules for myself that when to visit my friends, when to work and when to take breaks.

I sleep a lot and i think that my body requires much sleep. Honestly speaking, I spend so much time sleeping and this is also affecting my overall productivity and i am not able to balance my life.

I sleep a lot and i think that my body requires much sleep. Honestly speaking, I spend so much time sleeping and this is also affecting my overall productivity and i am not able to balance my life.
Definitely everyone needs to sleep because without sleep your brain cannot repair for the next day, an average person should sleep between 7.5 to 8 hours a day, not more nor less.

Actually dealing with two masters at the same time is very stressful simply because you most have to over worked yourself in the other to be able to cope up with the demand of other. you are expected to work hard to have a better life.

This won't really be possible as you may think. Education and school generally requires a whole lot of time which cannot be shared with business at that particular period of time.

Sincerely speaking I don't have a balance between the jobs i do my normal life activities, I am squeezing time denying myself some natural life phenomenon to create time for the jobs I do.

Having a balanced work and life is absolutely important.
This would help you become a very responsible family member as well as a productive worker.

A balance is needed, as work is essential to ones survival so is rest too, it must be balanced so that one can live a healthy life and long-lasting too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds