Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Right now my answer is no, I am still new to the system and still Trying to manage my time as I find it hard to live both. I work more than I actually live life which is not really healthy. I have come to understand that both loved are very important
Likewise me too i am also new to the system it's not that easy anytime I tried that is one thing that can encroach another, but work and life are very important you really want to enjoy your life you have to balance both.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something that has been a problem for some people for a very long time now and they do not know how to solve it. Making a time table based on priorities is one of the ways to tackle these.

When you stop working, you become bored and also lack basic things needed to survive. It therefore means, you work to keep being alive. Work gives meaning to life as you keep meeting new people in life.

There is nothing more enjoyable like striking a balance between work and life. Once you try to stick to such balance, you will always feel fresh and having fun while working and thinking well.

It is a very important practice for one to always balance their work life with rest. I do make sure I observe that rest when my body needs it. It helps me stay strong and more focused when I give my body the rest it truly requires.

It is very difficult to balance work and life. There is no way you could strike a balance, because most of our time is spent at work and as a result of the fact that we spend much of our time at work, it will be difficult to balance life and work.

We all are aware of the popular saying that all work without play makes jack a dull boy. If you must have an outstanding performance at work, you will definitely need some time off to cool off and replenish your already sapped strength.

Life is meant to be enjoyed but because of work , most people tend to face work more than taking care of their life because without work , you won't be able to earn money to maintain your life.

Except you have achieved a certain level of financial freedom or wealth, it is very difficult to draw a fine balance between work and life. Most people work very hard that they barely have time for their personal life or issues.

I have not seen possible ways to strike a balance between work and life. The only thing we could do is that we would ensure that we do not tilt towards one side too much. Striking a balance between work and life is nearly impossible.

I would say no. Works and responsibility has taken my time and I hardly have time for my personal life. Normally I spend 88% of my time on works. The remaining time is just for relaxation and personal life.

Personally it's very difficult to have a balance of life and work at the same time because I know definitely one most be denied in other to achieved the other either you denied personal life to achieve your business depending on your choice.
I have not seen possible ways to strike a balance between work and life. The only thing we could do is that we would ensure that we do not tilt towards one side too much. Striking a balance between work and life is nearly impossible.
Actually striking a balance between life and work is completely impossible for me and I believe if you choose your personal life then definitely you will die of hunger so one most be denied to achieve the other.

Personally it's very difficult to have a balance of life and work at the same time because I know definitely one most be denied in other to achieved the other either you denied personal life to achieve your business depending on your choice.

Actually striking a balance between life and work is completely impossible for me and I believe if you choose your personal life then definitely you will die of hunger so one most be denied to achieve the other.

Work and life are very much inter-related and the two go hand in hand. A lot of people's lives are influenced by the work they do and they barely have time to address other issues that concerns their private lives.

It is not really easy to balance work and life because most of our time is spent at work. As a family man, you would want to put food on the table and as a result of this, it will keep pushing you to work more harder.

Even though, I am a kind of introverted person and in that case I do not actually like to mingle with people but I still try as much as possible to balance my work life and the relationship I have with your people. This introverted nature has actually made me to pick a lot of interest in making money on the internet.

I do not think that it is possible to balance work and life. But you would be able to create a little time for yourself and not spend most of your time working all along, but it is practically impossible to balance work and life.

I do not think that it is possible to balance work and life. But you would be able to create a little time for yourself and not spend most of your time working all along, but it is practically impossible to balance work and life.
There are some jobs in which you will have and you won"t even have enough time for yourself. It is always very important that if you are in such a job you always create time, maybe weekends to enjoy yourself and your family.

I do not think that I am in that point yet because there are some period in time where by I will have to work for several hours without even having time for myself.

I spend a lot of my time chasing money than using it to do any other thing , from observation it seems I don't really have time for any other thing and that is true. This is not the time for pleasure for me.

There are some jobs in which you will have and you won"t even have enough time for yourself. It is always very important that if you are in such a job you always create time, maybe weekends to enjoy yourself and your family.
That is the only thing to do because balancing work and life is practically impossible. You would normally spend most of your time at work, if you are a full-time earner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds