Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Well some people believe that they can be able to manage it but for me it is either I combine an online business with school or I just concentrate with my school.. There is little possibility of managing them together... Except you have a trusted person to assist you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am trying to create a balance but haven't reached the 'good' part yet. It can be tedious carving out personal time especially when your thoughts are on the bills to be paid which keeps you working more and more.
You are right. There are always bills, it's just constant and one must work to get this bills sorted out. It's quite difficult to balance life and work right now, there will come a time where it would balance up

Every boils down to proper planning. You need to sit down and allocate time to both work and personal life. You should strike the balance between the two. One must not have more time allocated than the other.

Currently I'll say yes because I've been learning and implementing strategies that help me manage my time effectively all thanks to this forum.
I'm really really improving as I can now schedule my time better.

It is good to hear that you are able to focus and manage your strategies. Bizdustry has helped me a lot, too. It would not be possible for me to make good income without Bizdustry. I just hope that Bizdustry will attract many good members.

This is something that a lot of people find very difficult to do. I advise that you should always try to create a schedule where you will be able to match both your work life and your personal life and still have time to rest in between.

This is something that a lot of people find very difficult to do. I advise that you should always try to create a schedule where you will be able to match both your work life and your personal life and still have time to rest in between.
It is not easy to create a balance between the two aspects because a lot of people see work as part of their personal life. Sometimes they become unnecessarily stressed due to the work-related issues.

With the kind of job that I am currently doing there is a big balance between work and personal life as I have a lot of time to carry out any personal things that I want to do or though I am not getting paid too much for the job but as four-time balance it is perfect.

The truth be told, it will be very difficult to balance work and personal life. The balancing could only be possible when your work isn't taking much of your time. That is practically impossible except if you are self employed.

Maintaining a work-life balance is important if we want to live a long, healthy, and happy life. At some point in my career, I made the mistake of focusing too much on my work, often neglecting opportunities to bond with the family's younger members. They are all grown up now and I can never turn back the time. Now that I am mostly working online, I feel that I am doing a much better job of maintaining a balance between my work and personal life. The long hours of traveling to work and back to my home have been replaced by precious moments with my child.

Maintaining a work-life balance is important if we want to live a long, healthy, and happy life. At some point in my career, I made the mistake of focusing too much on my work, often neglecting opportunities to bond with the family's younger members. They are all grown up now and I can never turn back the time. Now that I am mostly working online, I feel that I am doing a much better job of maintaining a balance between my work and personal life. The long hours of traveling to work and back to my home have been replaced by precious moments with my child.
Balancing life and work has never been easy , most especially for the less privilege who are not financially capable will always be hustling for work everytime and cannot balance work and life.

Right now my answer is no, I am still new to the system and still Trying to manage my time as I find it hard to live both. I work more than I actually live life which is not really healthy. I have come to understand that both loved are very important
It is very important for you to balance your life with your work because if you don't do that your work is going to consume all of your life leaving you lonely and depressed most of the time.

It is very important for you to balance your life with your work because if you don't do that your work is going to consume all of your life leaving you lonely and depressed most of the time.
Exactly, which is why am trying so hard to balance both, cause all the money you would get while working hard, if you do not have a social life to enjoy it, then it's useless. Or if you do not have someone outside your work space to talk to then it's no use.

I am trying to create a balance but haven't reached the 'good' part yet. It can be tedious carving out personal time especially when your thoughts are on the bills to be paid which keeps you working more and more.
As far as I'm concerned it is not right for you to sacrifice everything about your life working for somebody else even if it is your own job you need to still balance everything very well so that you have a healthy life.

Getting enough rest and spending money on your health and body with the money you earned while working hard is very important , create time for youeself and enjoy most of your spare time.
Exactly, which is why am trying so hard to balance both, cause all the money you would get while working hard, if you do not have a social life to enjoy it, then it's useless. Or if you do not have someone outside your work space to talk to then it's no use.

Getting enough rest and spending money on your health and body with the money you earned while working hard is very important , create time for youeself and enjoy most of your spare time.
Good advice, though it would be best if you spend reasonable but let others still see the evidence that you are working, like a coach once said, you have to wait for someone to buy you something and say you have tried, once in awhile take a break, take yourself out and buy yourself something and tell yourself you have tried.

Even though I am not making so much money as I would have wanted I think that there is definitely a balance between the time that I am spending to work and time for myself.
Seriously , I believe that too much of everything is bad which is why in as much as working is very important for you to make money you also need to have enough time for you to rest so that you don't break down.

With the kind of job that I am currently doing there is a big balance between work and personal life as I have a lot of time to carry out any personal things that I want to do or though I am not getting paid too much for the job but as four-time balance it is perfect.
Me working online gives me a lot of opportunities for me to balance it perfectly because I will always have a time to engage in offline activities, but I believe there will be a time in our life in which we may not even have time for anything except business.

I do not have a day job and I mostly work online, so yes, I am able to give a lots of time to my family members. However, I cannot say that this will remain for a long period of time because I might get really busy in the future as I am looking for more money making opportunities.
But it is really good to always have a mindset of a balanced life,because when the engagement finally comes we might found out that the time to actually plan a balanced life might not be there.

Sincerely, some days I work too many long hours even forgetting to have a good time our to relax , while In some days I just give all the attention to myself and other activities like socialization. I try my best not be just about the work all the time.

I do not think that there is a balance with my working and my personal life because I have not been able to know about plans to balance it seems work is taking much of the time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds