Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

Lolz, I don't know why I have to laugh on this, but this is really the truth. When there is no money everywhere will be in trouble because everything will just be difficult most especially nowadays... What are you putting in place to make sure that this doesn't occurs to you ?

Well, I have seen many families having a bad relationship with the man when the man fails to make money or take responsibility because it is considered a man's job because a man is considered a provider of the family.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I have seen many families having a bad relationship with the man when the man fails to make money or take responsibility because it is considered a man's job because a man is considered a provider of the family.
A lot of families are having trouble because of the man's inability to gather for the family, but this is not the right approach I believe both the man and the woman should sit down and plan of a better way to improve their life.. don't you see it this way ?

A lot of families are having trouble because of the man's inability to gather for the family, but this is not the right approach I believe both the man and the woman should sit down and plan of a better way to improve their life.. don't you see it this way ?
I completely agree with you, it is all about planning, providing for the family is the duty of the husband but the wife is also there to assist. In cases where the man cannot provide the wife should be able to support. The work is on both parties not one party.

I completely agree with you, it is all about planning, providing for the family is the duty of the husband but the wife is also there to assist. In cases where the man cannot provide the wife should be able to support. The work is on both parties not one party.
That's true, but most women don't even think as you are thinking now, they just believe that their responsibility is to take care of children and they don't really care of how they can assist the man to attend a better position financially.. that is why our parents always advise that marrying a good wife is the most important things.

That's true, but most women don't even think as you are thinking now, they just believe that their responsibility is to take care of children and they don't really care of how they can assist the man to attend a better position financially.. that is why our parents always advise that marrying a good wife is the most important things.
True, this is why you just don't rush into a marriage. Marrying the wrong person could destroy your future completely. The problem is that many married couples today do not even know their roles. I think it would be nice if the couples go for proper training before marriage or what do you think.

Absolutely, for now, I really find it hard to balance between work life and personal life because life itself is tough now and everyone is looking for what he/she will eat.

Its not easy to balance life for now because I am trying so hard to work hard so that I can enjoyed my life in this system, but is not easy.

True, this is why you just don't rush into a marriage. Marrying the wrong person could destroy your future completely. The problem is that many married couples today do not even know their roles. I think it would be nice if the couples go for proper training before marriage or what do you think.
How will they go for proper training ? Where will this proper training be and how does it look like because as I'm seeing now such facilities is not available here ,you mean counselling ?

How will they go for proper training ? Where will this proper training be and how does it look like because as I'm seeing now such facilities is not available here ,you mean counselling ?
Yea we do not have most of these facilities here, counseling is also a good idea but couples today do not see the need for it. I think more awareness should be made on this about the importance of it, what do you think?

I understand your point , but the woman mostly blames the husband when he doesn't have anything to offer at home instead of supporting him as one family, have you heard a woman saying she prefer using her money to buy cream instead of using it to support the husband,

Doing my own business has allowed me to make out time for work and family because it is very important that we balance things up in every areas of our lives.

Yea we do not have most of these facilities here, counseling is also a good idea but couples today do not see the need for it. I think more awareness should be made on this about the importance of it, what do you think?
Wow, but who are those people that should create this awareness, is it really the man or is it the responsibility of the parents to educate their children on how they can withstand marriage and so on ? Who is to be hold responsible

Yes, however, in my country, most of the women are stay at home and the main responsibility is that of a man. Women manage the household and man manages financial situation of the house. Many women do work in my country.

Currently I'll say yes because I've been learning and implementing strategies that help me manage my time effectively all thanks to this forum.
I'm really really improving as I can now schedule my time better.

Wow, but who are those people that should create this awareness, is it really the man or is it the responsibility of the parents to educate their children on how they can withstand marriage and so on ? Who is to be hold responsible
I think the parents have roles to play, like you said they should educate their children on these things. The pastors as well have a role to play, they should not just prepare a sermon about marriage to be preached during the wedding day but they should create days where the couples can come and learn regularly.

Yes, however, in my country, most of the women are stay at home and the main responsibility is that of a man. Women manage the household and man manages financial situation of the house. Many women do work in my country.
Well sometimes a man will always need a woman to help in terms of working to gather some money, this is most likely to happen if the man is not financially bouyant and in this case do you really think it is the best for a woman to also work ?

I believe most of the jobs and businesses are from Monday to Friday, and those who work in shifts they have days off. Our bodies need to rest and if we don't, the body machine will tell you to do so, it's either by disease or by stress. The best way is to manage yourself and plan your schedule properly.

I like to think that I have a balance with both. Life is all about balance if not one side will suffer. People who put all their efforts into work always have issues at home. But when work is good home is good as well. That's the secret.

Working night shift has made it so easy for me to balance between work and life. In fact, I am able to have quality sleep for five hours during the day than at night. Then I can use the rest of the day to do other important things in my life.

Work and life. This two things need each of them to be balance most of us here don't have much until we work before we can get income and we cannot leave our lives without income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds