Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Balance between work and life

This is a question one should be able to ask himself..Balancing your work and your life is very paramount to our longevity, there are some people who value their work more than anything else, they will want to work even at the detriment of health challenges.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is the only thing to do because balancing work and life is practically impossible. You would normally spend most of your time at work, if you are a full-time earner.
Probably, it is very hard to see people who balance both work and life. This is why so many people are working on the internet because it gives them more opportunity to stay with your family and have a very good connection.

Probably, it is very hard to see people who balance both work and life. This is why so many people are working on the internet because it gives them more opportunity to stay with your family and have a very good connection.
If someone said is able to strike a balance between work and life, I would like to ask such person questions on how he was able to achieve that, because to me, it looks very impossible.

If someone said is able to strike a balance between work and life, I would like to ask such person questions on how he was able to achieve that, because to me, it looks very impossible.
some people can actually achieve it because sometimes it depends on the kind of work you do. There are certain work you can do and you can be able to balance it but taking a closer look, therw will also not be a perfect balance.

If you doubt me bet if you are working online there is a balance between work and life if you work there.

I also think that when you work online there will always be a need for you to look after your family and freinds and care for your health because you will have more time for that but some offline jobs wont give you such opportunity

If you doubt me bet if you are working online there is a balance between work and life if you work there.

I also think that when you work online there will always be a need for you to look after your family and freinds and care for your health because you will have more time for that but some offline jobs wont give you such opportunity
If you're working online it is easier for you to balance your life and work. If you create a passive income method like Amazon Kindle publishing or a monetize YouTube channel you can actually live your life comfortably and also be making money.

If you're working online it is easier for you to balance your life and work. If you create a passive income method like Amazon Kindle publishing or a monetize YouTube channel you can actually live your life comfortably and also be making money.
This is very true. Such passive means of earning income will fetch you money without putting too much of your time or resources into it. However, you must develop a skill in the first place.

some people can actually achieve it because sometimes it depends on the kind of work you do. There are certain work you can do and you can be able to balance it but taking a closer look, therw will also not be a perfect balance.
It is true that that some certain work that you would engage yourself in and it will give you opportunity to balance your work and life. On the average, it is not really a possible thing to achieve.

This is very true. Such passive means of earning income will fetch you money without putting too much of your time or resources into it. However, you must develop a skill in the first place.
of course there is a way you can be able to make any money on Amazon Kindle publishing if you did not have the right skills and knowledge of how it works. It take some time for you to start making good money from it.

No, I don't but I'm trying to create a balance between the two because a lot of work without rest can cause some health issues on a long run so far I've not had time for myself because there are lot of work to be done to be able to earn a living. Well I'm almost believing that work is actually part of my life.

It is very impossible for you to balance work and life because I cannot phantom how you could achieve such, but you'll be able to give yourself some time to rest.

As for now being a jobless for about three years I think I don't do such a balance. I think this is applicable to those who are working on the nine to five jobs.
However it's a very vital idea to have a balance in your personal life to the job you are doing. This is highly recommended as it gives the body time to rest and also have good time and attention to your family.

Personally I think there is no way you can have a positive or sensitive balance of life and worked. It always stared that no one can serve two masters at the same time. Definitely one most be denied of some certain pleasure.

Since I work from home, I guess that I am able to maintain a balance between my professional life and private life. However, since I work a lot, I usually spend many hours. This is the only problem.

Since I work from home, I guess that I am able to maintain a balance between my professional life and private life. However, since I work a lot, I usually spend many hours. This is the only problem.
For me I have a lot of things and responsibilities in my life to do and because of this I don't really have a single time for anything except to make money. I don't have time for enjoyments now .

I do not think that there is a balance with my working and my personal life because I have not been able to know about plans to balance it seems work is taking much of the time.
One of the things any peron who is deeply into his work schedule should as a matter of priority give time for some other things that are very beneficial to his personal life,because at the end of the day,you will still need to balance things in your life.

Work and life are two premium able thing one should balance in this entire world and life should come first before any other thing because without that life the work you are willing doing too will not occur.

Work and life are two premium able thing one should balance in this entire world and life should come first before any other thing because without that life the work you are willing doing too will not occur.
Definitely, people need to understand how to balance work and life. It is always very important because it will make you much more focused and enhance your health.

A balance between work and life is very important. This is the only way for an individual to try as much as possible to make sure the work doesn't affect their mental health.

It is very impossible for you to balance work and life because I cannot phantom how you could achieve such, but you'll be able to give yourself some time to rest.
for me its depend on individual there is a chance for you to balance work and life but first thing first you need a good time to rest and start working again.

I fine it hard but sometime I do archeived that goals I have time to work and also have tme to rest well

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds