Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a music artiste, which platforms can I post my music on and get paid when people download and play my song?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think Boomplay and Spotify is the best platform to earn money as artists and Apple Music as well
They are all good, I don't really know much about those platforms you've made mentioned of, listening to music or something a lot of people will like.

Audiomack and boomplay is a very good place to start. One of the things I used to like about them is that they are very supportive to new artist and they do not just splash all their publicity on the popular ones.

Making a research is one of the best way to get the good result, YouTube and tik-tok are one of the best to use but you can make research and found about more of them.
But personally I don't know which one will be the most profitable if you have to choose between YouTube and TikTok although TikTok deal with posting of short videos mainly for entertainment purposes.

I know a few person's that are into that line of career and they usually post their work or should I say upload it on platforms or an app like audio mark. It's an app available on play store.

But personally I don't know which one will be the most profitable if you have to choose between YouTube and TikTok although TikTok deal with posting of short videos mainly for entertainment purposes.
That's true, but if you have a talent to show I'll advise you to use YouTube channel they might be the good ones for you, ticktock is also good but I think YouTube will be better.

That's true, but if you have a talent to show I'll advise you to use YouTube channel they might be the good ones for you, ticktock is also good but I think YouTube will be better.
Tik-tok is among the most growing social Media platform in existence currently . If you think YouTube is much more better then why is tik-tok growing at a very high ?

As an artiste I will advise you to post your music on platforms like Spotify, Apple Music, Boomplay because that is where people mostly stream songs. And by that you can get higher streams

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds