Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a music artiste, which platforms can I post my music on and get paid when people download and play my song?

There are some free apps or sites you can post your music and get paid for each download. Boom player, iTunes, and YouTube are veritable.

Advertisement Placeholder
Spotify, iTunes and Amazon are some great sites where you can upload your music on and get paid through their royalties.These sites are popular accessible all over the world and you will easily make money from uploading quality content on it.

Have you tried Spotify? Or you could try Feiyr.com, boomplay is also another place you can try uploading your songs, though I do not know if they pay.

There are several websites in which you can sell your music. One the most popular ones is itune. Itune is the best place for you to sell your music if you are just starting out.

Another place is Spotify. On Spotify you as an artist will get 70 percent royalty for the number of stream you music generated. Other place worth of mentioning are reverbnation, sound cloud, Amazon, Landr, solotunes etc
Good stuff brother. iTunes have proven over time that they're supportive of new artistes. You can even go global via that as there's the opportunity to get more people to your brand and you'll have a wider audience to reach.

YouTube is one of the best site you can actually post the music you have and you will get paid for that,I don't know of any other platform but I think if you don't accept YouTube you can search it on Google and maybe you will see the best paying sites you can upload most of your music
Exactly YouTube is part of the best ,the only thing is that you need to have followers first on YouTube for more promotion ,but on social media platform like Facebook you could promote it easily

Exactly YouTube is part of the best ,the only thing is that you need to have followers first on YouTube for more promotion ,but on social media platform like Facebook you could promote it easily
But you know what ? Everyone who are YouTubers started their YouTube channel with no followers but as their content become interesting ,more people subscribe to their channel and that make the community to grow. You can even start with no followers but as long as your content attract people you will get them within a shorter period of time.n

Stream your songs and get your earnings with 'spotify'. YouTube is another nice suggestion, it will attract more people to view your contents.

I am an upcoming artiste, I have some great music that I have recorded and I am looking at making money on them on online platforms where I can be making money on them as people play and download the songs.

This is one aspect of my music that I have not gotten right so far, my genre of music cut across all kinds of genres that can appeal to all kinds of audience, I sing good music but monetizing these songs is what I am finding very difficult.

Please guys as the topic says, I need to be able to monetize my songs by posting them on platforms through which I will be getting paid as people play and download the songs, when giving your suggestions, please give me a summary of how to register and upload my songs, I am so new to this kind of things.
There are a handful of sites on which you can monetize your songs.
I know of iTunes, Spotify, Amazon, audiomack, and even YouTube.
Try any of these, good luck!

There are several places or sites you can earn with your songs, it's just for you to search for a good or better for a good and consideration earnings

Currently I am planning on working as an affiliate marketer for Amazon,I feel that there are some of this platform that helps,and also create avenue for individual to earn even as an upcoming musician

I believe that most of these streaming platforms pay artists when they reach a certain level of success, but I'm not sure. I believe you should do some research and see what works best for you. I know they pay for iTunes and the rest.

YouTube is the best platform for that and you can even get a higher chance of good payments compared to other website, if I have videos and other things for people I'll prefer to post them all on YouTube because this will attract a lot of viewers and makes everything easier

There are many sites to upload your musics,you can try some paid to upload sites, but I don't think if it will be the best option, but you can also upload them on YouTube.

Naija loaded is one of the websites where you can upload your music for people to download and access. You will just need to pay a one-time fee to list the music on the front page of the website for people to download.

Although I know very little about music production or how to earn money through music but I've also got some friends who are into similar stuff and I always download their music through audiomark. I guess they are making some profits through it

I am an upcoming artiste, I have some great music that I have recorded and I am looking at making money on them on online platforms where I can be making money on them as people play and download the songs.

This is one aspect of my music that I have not gotten right so far, my genre of music cut across all kinds of genres that can appeal to all kinds of audience, I sing good music but monetizing these songs is what I am finding very difficult.

Please guys as the topic says, I need to be able to monetize my songs by posting them on platforms through which I will be getting paid as people play and download the songs, when giving your suggestions, please give me a summary of how to register and upload my songs, I am so new to this kind of things.

I think that only for the music platform would be spotify, but if you also want views, etc., why not try youtube? I know many youtubers from my country with 30-40-50 million views in a month that only make $ 25-30k a month.

I know of iTunes, spotify, amazon.
These websites allows you to upload your musicals and get paid whenever they are downloaded by viewers.

There are so many sites that are actually put into place to determine this things or to push music forward,I only know of iTunes because they are very effective and most of the people I know who are into music normally uses that

People will pay to download your music only when you are already established artist. No one will use their hard earned money to buy music from unknown artist. A better approach is to publish on youtube and monetize with paetron.

There are some free apps or sites you can post your music and get paid for each download. Boom player, iTunes, and YouTube are veritable.
Most music artiste can even upload their music on youtube, once you have recieved your license, you can start making good money.
You can also earn by uploading your tunes on boom player and ITunes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds