Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a music artiste, which platforms can I post my music on and get paid when people download and play my song?

There are a lot of top music platforms that are in existence right now like Spotify and boomplay that can allow you to post music on their platform but they will definitely want you to register as a member first.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't know what the requirements are to be paid for songs / downloads / listens but I know that spotify and itunes are the best on the market at the moment. success!

Well, based on my knowledge most of this platform pays only top musicians. Sometimes they charge upcoming artist before they could upload their music on the platform

Most of the online streaming sites pay when your music is being played by a substantial number of people and time. I know of Amazon, iTunes, Spotify, audiomack

I am not aware of any streaming platform other than Youtube. However, I am not sure whether or not you could use the Get Paid to Download websites to upload such kind of content and make money when someone downloads your files or content? Is it possible?

Well, based on my knowledge most of this platform pays only top musicians. Sometimes they charge upcoming artist before they could upload their music on the platform
Yeah very true ,I think that's why you see many upcoming artiste move on to social media like Facebook or Twitter ,since they have no money to promote on other platforms

Yeah very true ,I think that's why you see many upcoming artiste move on to social media like Facebook or Twitter ,since they have no money to promote on other platforms
Yes. Some of them try as hard as possible to feature a top musicians, this alone would guarantee their spot on the platform. But most times the big artist would demand for money before a Collabo

There are various sites that pays an upcoming music artiste when people stream and download their songs. We have itunes, even audiomack and boomplay.

You can patronize trending social media sites like tiktok boomplay, instagram. This social media platform enables a musician to trend as much as he want.

Yes. Some of them try as hard as possible to feature a top musicians, this alone would guarantee their spot on the platform. But most times the big artist would demand for money before a Collabo
Thats very true ,you need more money to pay them to get feautured ,I think it's the reason most musician like to create their own music on their own and try to make sure the platform grow and spot grow more

You can research more on Google. I only know of YouTube because that is one of the best website you can post your music. Maybe there are other platform that is specifically dedicated for posting of music especially for upcoming artist. I don't know.

currently, there are several platforms you can upload your songs and when you get a lot of streams you will make some money. A typical example is Spotify. As an upcoming music artist you can post your song on Spotify and get paid when you get a lot of streams. If you have music videos then YouTube is also a very good option.

Although I have never come across any forum that an artist will upload his songs and once the download he or she will be earning except only on YouTube channel and one earn only when he or she has many subscribers.

Audiomack and boomplay will pay seventy percent royalties for your streaming numbers. If you can get at least ten thousand streams on your song on boomplay and audiomack respectively, you are going to make some profits.
Back in the days , music artist normally get cheated by piracy , because the people pirating their music will even make more money then the owner of the music but nowadays audiomark and other music sites has make it possible for your music to be uploaded on their site and your money when people download your music.

One of the most used app used by upcoming artist is to post it on tiktok where people can get to about your music as an upcoming artist and share it ..it can later place them on boomplay where it can be downloaded by someone who enjoys it.

As a music artist Spotify is definitely the platform that has been duped to be beginner-friendly but there are still a lot of them they find it easier to register their music on audiomack.

Another place is Spotify. On Spotify you as an artist will get 70 percent royalty for the number of stream you music generated. Other place worth of mentioning are reverbnation, sound cloud, Amazon, Landr, solotunes etc

Well I do believe that There are several sites where you can monetize your songs, according to what I have read, but if you are that good you can access these sites and find out how to upload and sell your songs. I found that on Amazon, iTunes, and Rhapsody, you can realize your dreams and start making a profit.

Well I do believe that There are several sites where you can monetize your songs, according to what I have read, but if you are that good you can access these sites and find out how to upload and sell your songs. I found that on Amazon, iTunes, and Rhapsody, you can realize your dreams and start making a profit.
Before you can monetized your platform you need to be posting quality content's ,if you're good at doing that you have a good number of people that will be interested on your content.

Since this seems to be your areas of career and concentration , it is advised that you carry out more research outside this forum to really understand the best platform you could use for that. I only know of YouTube and TikTok for now

Since this seems to be your areas of career and concentration , it is advised that you carry out more research outside this forum to really understand the best platform you could use for that. I only know of YouTube and TikTok for now
Making a research is one of the best way to get the good result, YouTube and tik-tok are one of the best to use but you can make research and found about more of them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds