Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a music artiste, which platforms can I post my music on and get paid when people download and play my song?

You can post your music on online streaming platforms like Spotify, boomplayer and apple iTunes store. These platforms would give you instructions on which you can upload your music and all you need to know about the streaming services so make out time to visit this website that I have mentioned to you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think audiomack is one of the platforms i know of that you can earn some percentage incentives for reaching a particular threshold of streaming your posted songs.

I think YouTube is one of the best places you can promote your music and earn from them. But you need to have very good promotional skills in order to get likes and views in Youtube. So post them in YouTube and start promoting them, you will eventually start earning.

I dont know much about this, but the few i know are sure and dependable.as an artist, you need to get paid and rewarded for the energy and sleepless nights you put into work.you can get paid from spotify and apple music

There are so many streaming platforms out there that one could make a profit from if made use of, platforms like Spotify, Deezer, audiomack, tidal to name a few, one has to do more research on the requirements of being able to post his songs and then make money of them

There is this platform that has been existing for a long time. I don't know if they are still operational. They are called musicxray. They pay music artists who upload their songs and people listen to them. You can check them out

YouTube, Spotify etc, should be the best option for you. If you create a Spotify account, and have large follower count, you can get viral views for your music and that might attract sponsors, and invitation for concert. Same goes yo YouTube channel you created for your musical career.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning what platforms you can post your music on and get paid, well there are a few indeed in which you can get paid from like itunes, amazon, youtube even and boomplay as well

this is indeed avery brilliant question because I have been wondering about this question myself, i have pondered on where to upload music and get paid when people download the songs I uploaded but I can't seem to lay my hands on one but with the information we have here I will try it out.

This music platforms often have a lot of things and laws guiding how to monetize the platform so I will advice that you should check the terms then choose the one best for you.

I am an upcoming artiste, I have some great music that I have recorded and I am looking at making money on them on online platforms where I can be making money on them as people play and download the songs.

This is one aspect of my music that I have not gotten right so far, my genre of music cut across all kinds of genres that can appeal to all kinds of audience, I sing good music but monetizing these songs is what I am finding very difficult.

Please guys as the topic says, I need to be able to monetize my songs by posting them on platforms through which I will be getting paid as people play and download the songs, when giving your suggestions, please give me a summary of how to register and upload my songs, I am so new to this kind of things.
First Of all, you need a biography because most plsteform ask for biography. After that you post your songs on free download platform because you are still upcoming, you don't expect people to download song of someone they don't know about.

If you have music vidoes, you can upload it on YouTube. You can also upload your songs on iTunes, Spotify and boom. Some other local music players also pay artists to upload their songs.

I am an upcoming artiste, I have some great music that I have recorded and I am looking at making money on them on online platforms where I can be making money on them as people play and download the songs.

This is one aspect of my music that I have not gotten right so far, my genre of music cut across all kinds of genres that can appeal to all kinds of audience, I sing good music but monetizing these songs is what I am finding very difficult.

Please guys as the topic says, I need to be able to monetize my songs by posting them on platforms through which I will be getting paid as people play and download the songs, when giving your suggestions, please give me a summary of how to register and upload my songs, I am so new to this kind of things.
I think Amazon and SoundCloud has all of these options. All you have to do is upload your songs and find a way to promote your songs.

If you're producing high-quality music that people will have interest , then YouTube can be one of the best platform you can post your music for people to watch and you will be paid for that, it is the best.

I

I guess Google will be your personal friend on this one, because that’s the only place you could get the true and real answer for the question you are asking us in here, I hope this could help though.

Some of my friends in the music industry are earning from the downloads of their songs in Spotify. I just don't know how to do the uploading but I guess you have to create an account first.

Some of my friends in the music industry are earning from the downloads of their songs in Spotify. I just don't know how to do the uploading but I guess you have to create an account first.
I don't know how this Spotify really work ,I believe that people can post some of their music on YouTube especially the music videos and when people watch they will be paid for that.

Am a music artist tho my country dosnt really concentrate or listen to hip hop but I sell my music for cash at secular

There are different music platforms you can use to promote your work and make some good amount of money whenever people download it. Some of them are Rhapsody and Amazon music

I have come across many sites that pay you for uploading your songs especially new artists. It's a way of promoting their songs to a larger audience. I don't remember any but there are tonnes out there that you can select from.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds