Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As a business owner what are your top three priorities?

As a business owner, your top priorities should be The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
Your Competitors and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? How are they moving forward? How can I get better?...
The Environment your business is located is another priority, do you have more customers? Are you losing clients because the distance of your business location is far from your client?... And so on.
[automerge]1611335325[/automerge]
As a business owner, your top priorities should be The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business. ...
Your Competitors and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? How are they moving forward? How can I get better?...
The Environment your business is located is another priority, do you have more customers? Are you losing clients because the distance of your business location is far from your client?... And so on.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me the top 3 priorities a business owner should do to the business is first and foremost do the best customer service. A happy customer will advertise your business through referrals. Secondly is to treat your employees fair and square. If your employees are well compensated they will reward you with loyalty and hardworks. Lastly, be innovative. Think outside the box and you should be more open minded for suggestions about your business.

As a business owner, my top priorities are:
1) to meet the demands of my customers
2) To provide quality products/services
3)To ensure that my customers are always happy.

For my business, I aim to achieve these 3 things.
1. To make profit and grow my business. This is the major aim of starting every business and what keeps the business afloat.
2. To maintain good relationship with my customers. Getting new customers is very good but maintaining them is the most important.
3. To bring innovation and keep my business running with the latest standard.
Owning a business is fantastic for a number of reasons. You are your own boss. You can set your own hours and have lots of people to hand off duties too. You will have confidence and can feel self-assured you have made something that is yours. Success is fantastic. However, if you are considering starting your own company be aware there is a lot of responsibility that comes with it. If things do wrong, the blame will often fall on your head, and no one else’s. Here are just some of the things you will need to put on your priority list as owner of the business.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As being a business owner , i would definitely love to take my business to other heights .. I mean -
1.) Having a great reputation in the market
2.) Providing best serivices
And last the important
3.) Making profits 💰

As a business man my top three priorities will be
1. Maximizing profit
2.satisfying my customer ; because they are the one responsible for the growth of the company
3. Making my employees happy.

As a business owner, asking people with established businesses now. What are the 3 things you hold highly in your business.
As a business owner my top three priorities are:
1. The service or product I offer.
2. My customers or potential customers.
3. My employees.
These three are crucial to me and when handled well, definitely one will do well in the business.

The Employees. Take care of your people and your people will take care of your business Competitor and Market Analysis. What are competing companies doing? .The Environment. Are you running a business from home. Yours and Company Reputation.

• Revenue Growth. No surprise here: organizations are always looking to make more money. ...
  • Increasing Profitability. ...
  • Customer Retention. ...
  • Employee training. ...
  • Inventory Management.For small business owners, cash flow is king. Almost three-quarters of small business owners say that maintaining and increasing sales are their most important business goals right now, according to a recent survey. Half of companies surveyed said they have experienced a cash crunch in the past year.

First would be getting and retaining customers to patronise your goods or the services you sell. Second would be expansion because once a business grows big enough you enjoy many economies of scale. Third will then be profit which is what every business is primarily set out to achieve.

As a business owner my top three priorities are as follows:
1. Maintain quality service.
2.Make profit.
3. Improve the quality of my services and make sure they improve.

Most business is built for profit. While doing, one of your main goal is to provide top quality solution to the needs of your customer. You gain more profit when customers are satisfied with your services. So your customer is definitely your top priority.

Cost management is one of the priorities. I must keep track of money spent to know how much I profit.
Another is to maintain good customer relationship.
Lastly to screen and rescreen potential employers to avoid future problems.

1. Aim towards satisfying your customers. This is the first and most important part of a business.being able to satisfy your customer means your business is successful or almost.
2. Tailor customer's satisfaction towards profit. As you try to satisfy customers, have it in mind that you also want to make profit in the business and make that also your priority
3. Be patient and hardworking

The first three most important priority in doing business is making sure you maintain the highest quality of your products, because automatically people will patronize high quality products that gives you the second one which is gain you are looking for,the you must maintain how buisness expand every day.

Key associations

Products R&D

Short term stuff (site, promotion, advertisements)

Practically speaking doing every one of these things doesn't encroach on the others, so they're somewhat equivalent number-ones. What's more, on the off chance that you pose this inquiry again in 3 months, 'enrolling' would presumably be up there rather than one of the current top three.

Following are the three things I shall do in my business.
The first aim of the business is to make profit as much as you can by legal methods.
Working with honesty.
Giving my 100 % effort to grow business.

Owning a business is fantastic for a number of reasons. You are your own boss. You can set your own hours and have lots of people to hand off duties too. You will have confidence and can feel self-assured you have made something that is yours. Success is fantastic. However, if you are considering starting your own company be aware there is a lot of responsibility that comes with it. If things do wrong, the blame will often fall on your head, and no one else’s. Here are just some of the things you will need to put on your priority list as owner of the business.
Yes,overseeing a business is like being a coach for a football team. Accolades comes to you when you're doing good and blames when things are bad. Taking these factors into consideration will help to shape your priorities in such business. It'll help you to be disciplined in actualising your set targets for such business.

I'm answering based on my current country, as laws towards business vary from a country to another:

1) ensure the right of a pension (in my case it happens if I carry on with my business at least 18 years)
2) avoid informal job (in any way, I better specify in latin America, especially out of capitals/federal capitals informal jobs are not considered really illegal, as governments know very well the alternative to informal jobs for most of the poor people, usually lacking schooling, would be starving)
3) offer useful services

There would be the 4th: earn a discreet income with my business, but since I'm still studying, I can't be so dedicated as I would need to earn a discreet income. So I leave the 4th priority to the moment I'll finish my studies.

For me the first is my integrity, I like to be honest and upfront to customers what you see is what you get. Secondly is my profit to ensure my business is profitable enough and lastly is my employee, how I treat them happy employees translate to a Happy business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds